[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Superman put up with these insults?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: qtJD0t3.gif (1MB, 575x351px) Image search: [Google]
qtJD0t3.gif
1MB, 575x351px
Why does Superman put up with these insults?
>>
>>94402228
Because Clark knows full well that Bruce is a little punk bitch, so getting mad at his little insults is pointless.

Besides, pointing out that Clark is a reporter is not an insult. Dude likes his job.
>>
because if he didn't it would be injustice again, you know shit
>>
Superman is so handsome.
>>
>>94402228
Bad writers. Batman shouldn't ever insult Superman after they become friends.
>>
>>94402228

There's no insult. They're both joking around.

Bruce isn't mad about the 50k. He's mad that 50k of CUSTOM equipment is a bitch to replace. He's being nice and making it about the money, because Bruce and Clark both know he's loaded. The rest of it is just them keeping the joke going.

Besides, Supes can produce diamonds and perform tens of thousands of man-hours of physical labor in seconds. Bruce knows Clark is good for the money if it was actually needed.
>>
>>94402228
Clark knows he's gonna hit that cousin booty tonight
>>
>>94402228
Because Clark can control himself not like that little child.
>>
>>94402228
It's banter. You'd know something about it of you weren't a ittle bitch
>>
>>94402353
Hi Lois.
>>
>>94402428
This
>>
>>94402228
Bruce, I...
>>
>>94402228
>Handsomeman

Bruce, I...
>>
that's banter between friends
>>
>>94402228
>>94402369

>getting upset at friendly banter

anons, pls
>>
>>94402228
Because friends diss and insult each other all the time because the other one knows deep down he doesn't really mean it or no matter what has that person's back.
>>
>>94402228
He's too busy eyefucking his cousin to care
>>
>>94402228

It's banter you stupid fucking american
>>
>>94402228
Because they're joking, and even if they weren't, he's Superman. Why the fuck would Superman be insecure?
>>
>ITT: "It's totally normal to treat your friends like shit."
Seriously, what shithole are you people from?
>>
>>94402924
>anon cant handle the bantz
>>
>>94402924
>Being this lonely
I'm so sorry that you'll never know the sheer joy of having real friends
>>
>>94402228
Because hes superman, and a mature adult. Insults from a manchild do not phase him.
>>
It wasnt even a joke aimed at superman, it was a joke about how little reporters get paid, nothing against the man
>>
>>94402924
>That's treating someone like shit
Wut
>>
>>94402984
Yeah..

A reporter that back in Loeb days not only lived on a building owned by Bruce but also worked in the daily planet, a newspaper that only existed because Bruce bought it and run it with a less than good profit.

Guess who end up paying the bill for supergirl apartment too?

How many batman hate threads do we really need?
>>
>>94403130
tbf, no one ever hates batman for being unreasonable.

Its when writers try to make a super serious story with a ridiculously high death count that Batman could stop if he was willing to kill, but then pretend he was somehow in the right to let all those people die that he gets hate.
>>
>>94402924
You and your friends are complete pussies i reckon
>>
File: dodododo I'm leaving.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dodododo I'm leaving.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>94402228
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.