[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a legit great series or another meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: qrbtozhz4umhixh16pqs.png (661KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
qrbtozhz4umhixh16pqs.png
661KB, 800x450px
Is this a legit great series or another meme?
>>
>>94402156
Ask yourself how many Vision general threads you've seen. That'll tell you if it's a meme or not. And yes, it was a legitimately great run.
>>
>>94402156
Yes, it's a good book, go read it
>>
>>94402156
Is this incest
>>
It's pretty good. I think the highpoints are the Vision family and Omega issues. If you like it, consider giving Sheriff of Babylon and Omega Men a look in.
>>
Nope it's pretentious shit. King might be the most overrated comic author of all time.
>>
>>94402297
Fuck you, Batman vs Elma Fudd was pure gold
>>
>>94402297
>Nope it's pretentious shit.

Yeah what a hipster
and a SJW
>>
>>94402156
It's great stuff. Give it a read.
>>
Best Marvel comic in many years
>>
>>94402986
No it was just a bunch of boilerplate Looney Tunes references that caused dumb people to shit their pants in glee.
>>
>>94402156
pretty meme-y

it's one of those le wacky 2011-2015 comics like Hawkeye, Superior Foes, etc
>>
>>94403150
This, OP needs to read America, that series is the only good thing Marlel is putting out alongside Ultimates by Kekwing.
>>
>>94402156
pretty damn good

see for yourself in the archives anon. every issue was storytimed.
>>
>>94402156
Its an okay premise. But derailed quickly with uncharacteristic behaviors of the community just to drive the story.

Fucking "Toaster" slang really?

Would have been stronger if it hand been shorter.

Like this.

>>94402986
>>
>>94402156
Whatever happened to dad vision rebuilding his wife?
>>
>>94403339
Alan Moore used toaster as slang for robots IIRC. King just cribbing from his fave.
>>
>>94402156
It was the last time Vision had agency and was treated as an actual character.
>>
>>94403363
Scrapped. Time to get mind hacked and fuck a possessed version of your old love.

>>94403371
Context it still doesn't work when a hero from WWII is straight up an artificial man for those feelings to be around unless there is context like someone that was fucked up by an Ultron attack or something.

Vision book comes off as more a tragic comedy of errors. Maybe that was the point.
>>
>>94402156
It's pretty good
>>
>>94402156
You know you could read at least the first issue to find out for yourself if you wanna read more.
Tons of free online ways to read it. Would take maybe 15min of your time.
>>
>>94402156
thinking memes matter
>>
>>94402156
Read it and decide for yourself.
>>
>>94402156
The most overrated comic of the past few years. I wouldn't necessarily call it "bad" but it is pretty plebby.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.