[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Devil's Candy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1501818269-DVC_ch05_p051[1].png (380KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1501818269-DVC_ch05_p051[1].png
380KB, 800x1157px
Oops.

http://devilscandycomic.com/
>>
Shame the patreon wallpapers don't get posted on the tumblr any more. There's been some good art of the characters.
>>
>>94394188
The pacing is pretty tight. Last few pages I've been left thinking it'd take forever to get to the next point. Would've never guessed that we'd be on another date and see this dude on it.
>>
>>94394898
It felt a little contrived but it makes sense that the first place Snakeguy looks is music stores the thieves would fence to.
>>
>>94394930
The mafia guys that pointed a gun at him before said he was an antiques dealer, so I think it's his shop.
>>
>>94396995
That's a point. It was Clarence who knew the store but not about them avoiding that guy.

Pic related threw me off because he seemed a bit too upmarket to be personally manning a little store like that.
>>
>>94397123
I just noticed that the snake is wearing an ice pack too.
It's the little things.
>>
Ricket may have a bit of the family bad luck too
>>
File: Capture.jpg (80KB, 450x522px)
Capture.jpg
80KB, 450x522px
>>94401880
Milo seemed very serious about Ricket not jinxing herself by suggesting that.

After pic related, I wonder if she was going to find out she somehow wasn't wearing anything after all. Rem and Bik would probably get burned at the stake for pulling that gag on a young character though.
>>
>>94402108
Wonder how Milo got the curse snd if it's got anything to do with his parents death.
>>
>>94394188
Yahgie you dumb worthless fucker
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.