[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Transformers series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_9375.jpg (107KB, 991x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9375.jpg
107KB, 991x358px
No thread has been made on this yet, so I'll be the one.

http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/08/03/hasbro-reveals-new-animated-series-transformers-cyberverse-346255

How do you think this will turn out?
>>
File: HUGS.gif (1MB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
HUGS.gif
1MB, 300x231px
If the art we've been seeing is to be believed, as well as the plot summary, it's gonna be a kind of continuity soup with G1 as its' core. Perhaps what Aligned tried to be and screwed up with.

No matter what, I'm gonna watch and buy toys.

Also very hype for NEW LORE!!
>>
>>94392167
Depends who is handling it
>>
are there cute grill robots

that's all I need
>>
>>94392167
Might be cool
>>
>>94392719
Can you post said art?
>>
mandatory

>RUINED FOREVER!!!
>>
File: look at the SOUNDWAVe.jpg (304KB, 1000x959px) Image search: [Google]
look at the SOUNDWAVe.jpg
304KB, 1000x959px
>>94395466
It's the new art they've been using for newer products, like that book that they released. The art's also been on other products, like those new kid-sized mini car things. People have been speculating that that's part of the new series.
>>
>>94395197
If it is a remake of G1 cartoon, the only recurring female will be Arcee in the third season
>>
>Have to wait until 2019 to see how Rescue Bots is butchered

But I want to be angry now.
>>
>>94396120

They genderbent Ratchet once, why not do it again?
>>
>>94396306
what?

also is that a female doc (GI joe) reference?
>>
>>94398185

In the very first production materials, Ratchet was a female.
>>
File: G1RatchetSexchange[1].jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
G1RatchetSexchange[1].jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>94398246
>>
>>94398246
>>94398281

ah! thanks for the info!

you learn something new everyday.
>>
Is it weird that my biggest hope is that Barricade will be in it? I really want to see a decent "G1 Barricade" design.
>>
>>94398281

man i wonder how different the franchise would be today if this happened.
>>
>>94395991
I wouldn't mind these designs.
TFW2005:

Speaking to the Press and Investors, Hasbro revealed a brand new Transformers Animated Series following the conclusion of Transformers: Robots In Disguise this year.

Titled as Transformers: Cyberverse (Chapter 1) we are teased with placeholder images from Generation 1, possibly hinting at the long rumored G1 Redux series.

Developed by Hasbro owned Boulder Media Studio, this project was revealed not too long ago.

The first ‘chapter’ of Transformers: Cyberverse will hit in 2018; concluding RID by the end of this year (an executive who spoke during the event, later confirmed the fate of RID201X/NuRID to the press). Chapter 2 is planned for 2019.

Transformers: Cyberverse will focus more on characters and their mythology. Hasbro will go down their franchise history with this new series to retell old stories and deliver new ones.

The series will be available via TV and Online.

Speculation: From the title and the way the series is categorized into Chapters rather than Seasons suggests that there is a possibility of exploring other aspects of the franchise such as Beast Wars.

Also,there is new art for the new Micronauta cartoon. Can someone make a thread for it?

Here is the Micronauts cartoon first look:
http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2017/08/TFW2005-HASBRO-INVESTOR-2017-1073.jpg
>>
>new cartoon is announced
>geewuun cunts: "THIS IS GOING TO BE TEH NEW GEEWUUN TRANSFORMERS IS SAVED I CAN'T WAIT MORE GEEWUUUU!N!!!!!"
>show airs it's nothing like G1
>geewuun cunt: "THEY RAPED MY CHILDHOOD THIS SHOW SUCKS IT'S NOT G1 ENOUGH CANCEL IS SO WE CAN GET A TRU GEEWUNNN SHOWWW!!!!"
>repeat for every show ever

Whatever it is the autistic cunts won't be happy about it when it airs, I just hope it's at least serviceable.
>>
File: 1493734921663.png (111KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1493734921663.png
111KB, 625x626px
I ain't even gonna give that fag a (you)
>>
>>94401901
I just want more Animated
>>
>>94401933

You know it's true faggot.

The new show will likely be a mixture between Aligned bullshit and IDW with maybe some characters looking a bit moore geewuuny than usual.

And the regular geewuunn cunts will cry and hate it to oblivion.

Same shit happened with the Machinima shit. Everyone declared it the savior of G1 based on a few rumors and look how it went down.
>>
Rip robots in disguise

about to be taken from us too soon
you could've gone places
>>
>>94395991

Liking the Soundwave a lot. Nice to see a more classic Bumblebee instead of a variation of the movie version. Looks like Megatron will forever be a tank and I don't mind at all.

I'm optistimic about this, only thing that bothers me is Hot Rod's possible characterization. I found his asshole version in the comics grating.
>>
>>94401901
Lol. This is like the Star Wars fans.

>>94401412
>Micronauts cartoon
Post those pics please.
>>
Too soon to say. Until then I'm fine with more Titans Return toys.

And the rest of the movie line IF THEY EVER RELEASE ANYTHING, FUCK YOU WAL MART.
>>
>>94395991
I wish my bumbleboy would go back to being a cute little retro car or compact rather than a musclecar
>>
>>94395991
>G1 continuation
You mean just like Beast Wars? And Animated? And War for Cybertron? And basically every other bit of media?
Holy shit, I'm so sick of G1.
>>
>>94403131

No, its a reboot of G1.
>>
>>94403146
That's even worse.
>>
Why are they even bothering with putting it on TV, anyway? It'll do as badly as RiD is.
>>
>>94403382

It's probably going to be like 10 minute comedy shorts anyway. No way is Hasbro financing an entire series.
>>
>>94403395

They have to. This is replacing RiD, and the movies are too sporadic to fill the gap.
>>
File: 738016.jpg (52KB, 350x473px) Image search: [Google]
738016.jpg
52KB, 350x473px
>>94403131
>animated
>G1 continuation
What
>>
I misread this as Transformers Converse
>>
>>94403481

Hasbro doesn't give a fuck. They just want to make hype-G1 toys and skinner-box appstore games they don't give a single fuck about the media. if they did shit like Machinima wouldn't happen.

In fact that is the benchmark you should look forward to. Machinima is the new paradigm for future transformers animation projects.
>>
>>94403518

Eh, might not be so bad. They're trying slightly harder with Titans Return.
>>
File: Murder Prime.png (733KB, 592x455px) Image search: [Google]
Murder Prime.png
733KB, 592x455px
Just put Windlbade in it.
>>
>>94402148
I'm surprised it didn't go sooner, as far as character and script for a tweens show goes it had nothing special. It set itself as a sequel for a show which had a far older target audience and because of said tween demographic, had to tone down everything as a result. The toys were abysmal and CN didn't give it a decent timeslot, and I think those last two are why its getting the axe.

>>94403146
You fucking faggot, its all the continuities mashed into one. Its ben fucking 10 omniverse all over again. Nigga go to the glasses store and see if all that TLK wanking formed a tumor between your optic nerve and your brain.

>>94403131
Same with you, its in the fucking name, G1 as in generation 1 as in, this is what all the sequels spin offs and reboots will be based off because thats the point of making a sequel spinoff reboot re-imagining.
>>
>>94404218
>I'm surprised it didn't go sooner

I think that season 2 was legit going to be the end, the final episode is written like a finale to the series.

Season 3 & Starscream mini-season feel like a scrambled together afterthought because Hasbro need SOMETHING on television until they can get this shit out in 2018
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 1024x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1024x423px
>>94392167
Each chapter retell an era. Beasts wars too.
>>
>>94404421
>Hasbro
>ever acknowledge that Beast Wars existed

top kek
>>
>>94404468

>three toys in Generations Thrilling 30
>Optimus Primal in PotP

Mm hm.
>>
>>94404487
>>three toys in Generations Thrilling 30

Made under the Archer team, not the faggot Warden team

>>Optimus Primal in PotP

Result of Beast Wars crying out so loud it broke reality and forced Hasbro's hand.

Also get fucked Boco.
>>
>>94402143
I'm glad I don't have to be you.
>>
>>94404553

Get fucked geewun cunt
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.