[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who really died that day? And who came back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170803_232905.jpg (250KB, 1880x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170803_232905.jpg
250KB, 1880x1440px
Who really died that day? And who came back?
>>
>>94391808
While I like Vinesauce, this is /co/ not /v/.

Though, I'd really like a thread on him someday.
>>
>>94391984
The Super Mario Super Show is /co/, Luigi
>>
>>94391984
LUIGI, WE ALL KNOW THIS IS /CO/ MATERIAL. WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO WEIRD LATELY LUIGI?
>>
>>94392017
But /co/ doesn't really care for The Super Mario Show, Mario!
>>
>>94391984
>>94392274
I can honestly see this as a skit vine would do.

>"Mario look! I made a thread in /co/ about the video Vine made for the charity stream! Wasn't that a great vid?"
>"Luigi, for the last fucking time, Mario and Vinesauce are /v/, no matter how much those closet /b/-tards whine about E-Celeb threads, go post it there."
>"But Mario, it's our cartoon show! Isn't that /co/ enough?"
>"Yeah and so is the CDI-Zelda Cutscenes, and you don't see THOSE on /co/ now do ya, right Scoot?"
>*INFERNAL DUCK NOISES*
>>
File: IMG_20170803_235441.jpg (178KB, 1378x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170803_235441.jpg
178KB, 1378x1440px
>>94392274
It's called The Super Mario SUPER Show, Luigi. If you keep acting like this Luigi... THEY will take you from me, the men in the white suits Luigi, they will call It negligence of the incapable
>>
>>94392392
I'd love for a skit like this.
>>
>>94392517
But Mario! It's just the name of our show from the late 80s! Who's going to care about the extra Super missing from the title?
>>
>>94392713
Luigi that was our Magnum Opus. Remember when I made PSA against drugs to make money to support YOUR drug habits?! People still haven't found Mouser's body Luigi. We're onto some real bad shit and we can still walk free because of the "friends" I made in those days. We even got that Dobson guy to take it as the ultimate Super Mario Bros Lore
>>
>>94392952
But Mario! That was almost 30 years ago! We need to move on! Besides, that Dobson fella is a bit of a loony nowadays
>>
File: med_1471417642_image.jpg (54KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
med_1471417642_image.jpg
54KB, 640x466px
>>94393188
You acting real suspicious Luigi, it's almost like you want me to forget about the videos. I'll check the footage of the accident again tomorrow after Toadstool leave, you better really just have gotten more brain damage after it. I don't wanna return to the place we keep the bodies to examine the double's, it'll be hard to explain it to the forensic guys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.