[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong I loved the Rita and Runt moments in Animaniacs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Rita.png (326KB, 483x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rita.png
326KB, 483x360px
Is it wrong I loved the Rita and Runt moments in Animaniacs? Bernadette Peters' singing was phenomenal and was easily the best written songs you could write about cats.
>>
File: ritaruntzgvg8Zw1qz4rgp.png (212KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ritaruntzgvg8Zw1qz4rgp.png
212KB, 500x375px
Why would it be wrong?

They were pretty enjoyable. Not a main draw of the show, but certainly not the weakest segments.
>>
I first learned of Bernadette Peters from Animaniacs and then saw this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dEUZ10zwA8
>>
Think they'll be back in the reboot?
>>
Yes, you're wrong. Rita and Runt would have been the worst recurring characters on Animaniacs if not for the Goodfeathers, the hippos, Buttons and Mindy, Katie Ka-Boom, Minerva Mink, and the candle flame thing if that counts.
>>
>>94389517
>WHERE'S THE FUNNY!? I WANT ANVILS! MORE ANVILS!
>>
File: bernadette.jpg (41KB, 400x600px)
bernadette.jpg
41KB, 400x600px
Bernadette is 69 now, and I still think she's a babe.
>>
>>94389517
>They'd be the worst ones if it weren't for these zillion other characters
>>
>>94389517
Bet you thought the Mime and Chicken Boo were fucking hilarious.
>>
>>94389517
>THIS AIN'T ANIMANIACS WHERE'S MAH WARNERS
Drop an anvil on your head, anon
>>
>>94389583
No kidding. Total GMILF
>>
>>94389344

It's a segment Ive come to like more as an adult
>>
>>94391482
I don't think it was ever for kids, to tell you the truth. Too many broadway references.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.