[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would he make a good Blue Lantern?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_inline_mlhby1LTDR1qz4rgp.png (81KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mlhby1LTDR1qz4rgp.png
81KB, 480x280px
Would he make a good Blue Lantern?
>>
>>94385642
He'd be a Yellow Lantern, fighting purely to be beaten by the blue lanterns.
>>
>>94385642
What is that series even about? All I know is that everyone is obsessed with despair for some reason.
>>
>>94385811
Groups of teen getting locked up, forced to try and kill each other if they want to escape, then have to try and solve the murders.

It's like if you crossed Phoenix Wright and Battle Royal, but kept repeating the word "despair" every 5 minutes..
>>
>>94385811
>>94385811
Murder mystery about a group of kids having to get away with murdering each other. The main plot is some chick used mind control to make everyone in the world feel despair or some shit.

Think Phoenix Wright except more weeby
>>
>>94385903
>>94385910
>some chick used mind control to make everyone in the world feel despair
Why? Did they just decide the theme was going to be despair and shoved it into as many conversations as possible?
>>
>>94385811
It's like Battle Royale fucked Phoenix Wright and then their kid went to art school and snorted enough cocaine to kill a walrus.
>>
>>94385964
More or less. The main antagonist gets off on despair super hard and the whole plot revolves around it.
>>
>>94385964
Fuck if I know. The main plot is stupid af but the actual cases are pretty good.

Nagito is a pretty interesting antagonist tho. His whole deal is trying to create the ultimate hope by making things difficult for everyone so that they'd have tribulations to overcome.
>>
>>94386075
>actual cases are pretty good.

The trials are better put together than Ace Attorney's at the very least. Much more coherent internal logic and no cases that make me pull my hair out over how bullshit it is.
>>
>>94385964
The students that get rounded up for the murder game are the best and brightest in their respective talents (prodigy artist, prodigy baseball star, super popular teen idol, etc)

The antagonist basically rounds up a bunch of young geniuses in their fields and makes them murder eachother while broadcasting the game to the world as a way of saying "See this shit? This is what even the best and brightest of humanity will stoop to to survive."

Part of the game's setup is that the kids don't actually have to kill eachother, they could just live in captivity in relative comfort, but their prize for getting away with murder is freedom.
>>
>>94386232
The problem is the trials go on way too long and the minigames just aren't fun. In Phoenix Wright things are a lot simpler but there's also less bullshit you have to wade through to get to the verdict.
>>
>>94386232
>The trials are better put together than Ace Attorney's at the very least
I don't agree, really. Actually, I'm not a fan of most of DR1s cases
>>
>>94386349
UNDER THE FLOORBOARDS
>>
Nagito is the best character and unfortunately is going for the Joker route of getting endlessly wanked because he's too popular.
>>
MEAT
>>
Kyoko is a shit
>>
>>94385903
sore wa chigau yo!
They also say "hope" a lot
>>
>>94386578
And future
>>
>>94386578
And culprit or in moon speak "HONEY WA"
>>
>>94385642
hh HHhhhhHH,,,,HHHHhhhhhh...mmm
>>
>>94385642
OhhOoo ..;;;.;;;;;;;;.;..;hoho;'.;.,.,;..,l;.,;.,l;.,l;.,l;.,l;,l
>>
bump of hope
>>
File: junko.jpg (81KB, 540x435px) Image search: [Google]
junko.jpg
81KB, 540x435px
>>94385964
Junko Enoshima is bored so she likes despair
>>
>>94385642
Oh god.
>>
>>94386426
Junko gets wanked more then Nagito she's in everything from DRK to V3
>>
>>94390106
I like how the protagonist of the second game fucked her dead body.
>>
>>94391963
nice anon I'm glad u did
>>
>>94391963
You just know Nagito jacked himself off with Junko's hand, then stopping just before he climaxed so he could give himself a despair handy.
>>
>>94390386
DRK : Crossdressing as a boy named Licorne
DR3 Despair : Brainwashing the 77th Class
DR0 :Forgetful Baka named Ryoko
DRT : literally wrote a version of Mein kampf
DR1 : Mastermind
DR2 : A.I Virus
DR2.5 : Forgetful Baka and look she's a hand
DRA : as the reason for the main villain's complex motives
Killer Killer : Flashbacks being smug and shit
DR3 Future : watching the events of Future happen from the afterlife
V3 : Cosplay
>>
>>94385642
Looks like he would make a good homosexual.
>>
File: 1498575226158.png (188KB, 548x460px) Image search: [Google]
1498575226158.png
188KB, 548x460px
>>94386426
Junko is more the Joker of this series I think
>>
>>94386578
*Sore wa chigau zo!
>>94394843
>Licorne is Junko
Was that ever even confirmed?
>>
>>94395685
DRK 5 has more clues about it but these were some that stood out

>Lico gets Called Falcon, Dragon & Dracky in DRK Vol 5
>If you type in Enoshima and Dragon into google you get a search suggestion of Dragon Caves so theres caves on Enoshima island dedicated to dragons

>For Falcons It says that A popular tourist thing to do When your in the Seaside of Enoshima is watch the Black kite Falcons

>Dracky comes From with A Dracky Which is the common batlike enemy in Dragon Quest.
In Dr1 Junko in her Queen Persona offers half the world to you during the final class trial which is based off Dragonlord from Dragon Quest 1.

its leaning towards it being the case but DRK is still ongoing but it will probably wrap up soon cause the author wants to start a V3 spin off about Yumeno
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.