[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Big Hero 6 Villains Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: BH6_Villains.jpg (61KB, 540x306px) Image search: [Google]
BH6_Villains.jpg
61KB, 540x306px
Does anyone have any ideas on who these new villains will be? I'm not expecting leaks or anything but maybe something can be determined from their portraits? I recognize Yama, the fat bot fighter in the intro of the film, but seems the rest are new.
>>
Apparently one of them is a Jem-like rocker villain that has electric powers.

The other one is a steampunk dude voiced by Jeff Bennett. He might be the dude with the mustache at the bottom.
>>
>>94383813
I hope that samurai robot is Red Ronin
>>
>>94384373
I think it's the robot that Hiro fought at the beginning of the movie in the robot fights.
>>
>>94383813

OUR WORLD'S ABOUT TO BREAK
>>
I don't see Silver Samurai
>>
>>94383813
I'm curious to see what the deal is with that Candy Kingdom refugee on the bottom left.
>>
>>94383813

wasn't that fat guy at the bot fights?
>>
>>94384788
That's pretty much how capeshit works.

It'd be cool if there was an event or some catalyst that brought them on, though.
>>
>>94384788
It's an arms race
>>
>>94384894
I actually like when villains come from multiple sources instead of a "big bang" sort of deal. gives you more options.
>>
>>94383813
Will TJ Miller be on this?
>>
>>94384948
No, he and Damon Wayans Jr. are the only ones not returning.
>>
I want Tadashi flashbacks with each of the college kids for maximum feels. Maybe as a way to show how much of a direct impact he had on their lives.

Unless Tadashi had only met them once he went to uni, but they were all likely kid geniuses, except Fred, so they may have had some interactions in the past.
>>
>>94383813
I hope they use some of the villains from the concept art of the movie, like the punk-rock Kabuki girls
>>
>>94383813
Do we know how Gogo's ass looks in this art style yet?
>>
is the second from the bottom left a hamburger?
>>
>>94384718
>>94385689
>>94383813
Bottom left looks like Mr. Sparkles, the insane Japanese Game Show host villain from the art book.
>>
>>94383813

I'm not convinced that I can waifu any of those girls.
>>
The important question is: is there a (living) boy that I can ship Hiro with?
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 168x192px
>>94385779
Wrong studio, this is a Disney production and Gogo Dodo is from Warner Bros.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.