[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Hypercrisis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Am I the only one slightly concerned that an ancient group of blood cultists who tamper with ancient mysteries and wear the skulls of giant hyper-evolved bats are infesting the Batman mythos?

Does Snyder realize they're going to eat him?
>>
>>94383402
Here's a better question: do you think the creators at DC know about the hypercrisis?
>>
Well, if Batman didn't want crazy Bat-cultists chasing him to the ends of the Earth, maybe he should have thought before he himself created them at the dawn of humanity.

>>94383546
... What? Didio helped basically invent it with 52, and he was a proponent of hypertime in the first place. They probably don't call it "hypercrisis", but of course they're aware of it.
>>
>>94383852
Yeah, but I mean the whole bringing shit to the real world aspect of it.
>>
Does Snyder even know what Faction Paradox is?
>>
>>94383402
>>94383546
There is none.

Only a living narrative.
>>
>>94383976
I don't think Snyder believes in stories that can eat their writers.
>>
>>94383961
Considering everyone there has certainly read Multiversity I don't know how they possibly couldn't know about that.

Also these people actually TALK to Morrison and I can't imagine he could resist talking about it like a madman.
>>
>>94384362
Well he's an idiot then.
>>
>>94384362

You'd think people would have picked up on that after what happened to Miller and Sim...
>>
Snyder wrote Swamp Thing. Was there any of the meta-fictional hyper-parasites in his run on that book?
>>
>>94386295
*skims*
No, just the Rot. Which is normally pretty meta but is flat-out boring in Snyder's hands.
>>
>>94386295
No. Some interesting stuff about plant life though. Like that whole Bloom arc in Batman about plants being ruthless was done much better in his Swamp Thing.
>>
>>94383976
Holy cow. I thought about Faction Paradox as well, but never thought someone on /co/ would get the reference.
>>
File: thisis.png (20KB, 526x739px) Image search: [Google]
thisis.png
20KB, 526x739px
I'm just trying to figure out how Snyder got infected by the Faction Paradox's predatory hypersigil.
I guess it could have been crouching within the Batman ur-mythos since Final Crisis.

Any anons who perform practical occultism feel like poking the head in a psycho-cannibalistic lobster trap to find out?
>>
>>94390880
>I guess it could have been crouching within the Batman ur-mythos since Final Crisis.

Grant Morison cut the Joker free of Jasper Reipan, so he assumed the identity of a detective with a missing face. Then after the crisis he cut his face off...and that was a Snyder story. So there's a clear throughline there... the Hypercrisis continued after the reboot, repellent as the form was.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.