[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (157KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 480x650px
So far, we seen Carter, Jay( seems to have a post war career) Johnny Thunder, Dr Fate. I guess the rest are young but whisked away.

It will be a covert group. I wonder if Alan exists.
>>
>>94381463
Hitch fuckin better not be writing this
>>
>>94381508
I can't wait desu.

>>94381463
I can see them tying star girl back in. Most of non powered humans and hour man would require whisking away to keep them young.

I guess some legacies could join. But most probably are not.
>>
>>94381463
Just pull the rest directly out of Ragnarok. Boom. Done
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 430x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 430x276px
>>94381661
I guess these 3 as well. Dr.Midnite,Hourman, The star spangled kid.

>>94381838
Thunder whisked them away in probably that old limbo place where canarys mom was.
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 1024x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 1024x533px
>>94381969
Wonder if Blsck canary and mr terrific will have their golden age versions restored back in?

Or maybe they take the place and join later? Homage of names of sort.

I don't expect everything to revert.
>>
>>94381508
What's the status of the Earth 2 book? Might as well give it to Hitch to reboot instead.
>>
>>94382112
I haven't kept up with Green Arrow but I remember they were playing coy with Dinah's mom before and she grew up an orphan. Could easily just be that she was sent to live in the normal world for whatever reason and ended up further in the future than intended.
>>
>>94382354
There was a thread celebrating it's cancellation.
>>
>>94382432
Okay, there's the solution. I don't want Hitch working on the main JSA. But giving him Earth 2 or some Elseworld where he could go Ultimates on it would work.
>>
>>94381463

Wow, Peeg with *smaller* boobs than Huntress
>>
File: Fall and Rise of Captain Atom.jpg (461KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
Fall and Rise of Captain Atom.jpg
461KB, 1280x1968px
Seeing as we're talking about character returns and stuff, did anyone read pic related? It didn't have the Rebirth tag but it's sent in 2017.
>>
>>94382408
Or could just be de aged.

>>94382521
I seen it but it didn't restore history only characters.
>>
>>94382492
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>94382853
True. Reason I'm asking though is because I thought it might correlate to Dr. Manhattan.

Manhattan's based on Captain Atom, and is blue. Captain Atom is removed from the timeline, comes back to the present day and he's red.

I dunno, I just thought there might be something to that.
>>
I really don't like the "covert group" idea. It seems so counter to the point of the JSA being America's heroes.

They should have just retconned them into being public during WWII but after Per Degaton orchestrates the the House Un-American Activities Act, Thunderbolt erases everyone's memories of them. It's simple, it restores previous continuity without contradictions, and it pays tribute to classic stories.
>>
>>94383562
Problem is they want the Justice leauge and co as first known public heroes.
>>
>>94381463
If Alan and Ted aren't there then what's the fucking point
>>
>>94384984
Just don't restore historic memory of the JSA then.
>>
>>94385094
We haven't seen them yet. I wonder about Jim.
>>
>>94385134
Way more problems.
>>
>>94385333
How?
>>
>>94385438
The history not even the same.

The titans was erased memory wise. The jsa however didn't even operate post the hearings now.
>>
>>94385659
So? It's basically a cleaned up version of how it was before with the Young All-Stars era and the whole Ragnarok thing cut out.

The JSA were American heroes, get tried for treason, instead of face the verdict Johnny wished that everyone forgot them, they all go into hiding for decades until now when the JLA learns about their existence. It's clean and simple. No complicated retcons, no timeline fuckery, no questions about who remembers what or what's canon and what's not.
>>
>>94381463
Say, you think Alan is going to show up soon?
>>
>>94386005
Everything post war would be cut too.
>>
>>94386071
It'd be nice if the Starheart showed up in the GL books
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.