[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

O MY SPEED FORCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: attosecond.jpg (521KB, 1116x1100px) Image search: [Google]
attosecond.jpg
521KB, 1116x1100px
O

MY

SPEED

FORCE
>>
That sure is a lot of time to think about Iris naked
>>
Fucking comics. Saying "Oh theyre really strong/fast" is not impressivw. Give them clear limitations or weaknesses, and show us how they overcpme and get around them, thats impressive. Not this power crawl garbage
>>
>>94373471
>I don't read comics but I feel totally qualified to bitch about what's "wrong" with them: The Post
>>
>>94373491
>I dont agree with you so Im gonna ptetend you dont read comics.
>>
>>94373471
This. The number of immortal superheroes is shocking, theres no tension in watching someone who cant die fight.
>>
Fucking writers. They go on wikipedia and search for shit like, "smallest measurable unit of time" and then add it in because it sounds impressive. Somebody needs to read The Jaunt; if your mind could comprehend an infinity of time like that, you'd go fucking mad.
>>
>>94373611
There is if they're fighting for someone who can.
>>
>>94373651
Flash can essentially control the speed of time from his own perspective. He CAN observe things the fast, but doesn't really have to if it's not grabbing his attention.
>>
>>94373426
Barry wasn't serious when he said this. Just gonna throw that out there
>>
*jobs to Batman*
>>
>>94373426
*jobs to droopy*
>>
*jobs to boomerangs*
>>
>>94374330
Hey, Boomerangs are THE most effective and versatile projectile in existence!
>>
Cape comics are so gay it hurts.
>>
>>94373426
Is this JMS or Johns
>>
>>94374644
JMS
>>
>>94374330
This shit again.

You have to understand that Flash aims to defeat his enemies in as nice a way as possible. His aim is always to put them behind bars while inflicting minimal pain and damage, because that's the peak he should always be aiming for. So he never goes max mode against weaklings like Digger, because he knows he can destroy them with a literal breath. Hell, they even hint this in the upcoming Justice League movie when Barry says that all he does is run in and push people. He doesn't fight because he doesn't have to.

Flash KNOWS he's one of the most powerful beings in existence, and for that reason he has a higher standard to live up to. It's similar to Superman's struggle to always be the very best one can be, but it's slightly different because Superman holds that as a standard while Flash holds it as a test every time he fails at it. This is why Flash has even tried to reform some of his past villains, because once you beat all the kids at the schoolyard, you start looking for other goals. And while Superman is always aiming to be the ideal of a good samaritan, Flash is always aiming to be better than he was before. Because you gotta go fast, and even when you do, you gotta go faster than that.
>>
>>94374639

Yes, yes, feel your anger.

Let it course through until it burns.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.