[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show was a shining oasis in a desert of Teen Titans Go.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
This show was a shining oasis in a desert of Teen Titans Go.
>>
File: tumblr_mu06rzndxb1siyf6jo1_250.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu06rzndxb1siyf6jo1_250.gif
410KB, 221x196px
CN is dead
>>
>>94372483
It's fucking shit, it could be perfect if only teen titans go air in cartoon network.
>>
>>94372503
It better be. A Network does not deserve to live pulling the kind of shit they do.
>>
>>94372575
Dude, i have to 100% disagree with you. this show was not just good, it was excellent, especially considering this is just the first few episodes
>>
Its pretty nice. Its just a lighthearted little kid who wants to help people and get stronger. He is a non-bullshit version of Steven, and the rest of the cast isnt bad either. Mom is hot. Its got potential. World being just the Plaza feels a little small right now though.
>>
>>94372797
Steven is not bullshit.

They are both good kiddos
>>
Isn't he voiced by the voice actor of the first Gohan?
>>
>>94372483
They say this show is partially inspired by Dragonball. What is the ongoing story? Does this kid want to be a fighter? I thought this had something to do with video games, given the show's old name.
>>
>>94372857
Here watch the first episode yourself

pt1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pIwVQJwZbQ

pt2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaOpwXQY-4I

pt3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-4orvjGS2w
>>
>>94372844
well more specifically he is voiced by Goku's voice actor in Dragonball.
>>
>>94372483
It's shaping up to be pretty great. Maybe not a masterpiece on the level of AT, RS, and that ilk, but who knows? It's only the first 6 episodes and a bunch of shorts so far. It could seriously build.
Right now the only issues I see are how the world seems a bit too light for anything to matter. Not that every show needs HEAVY DEEP WORLDBUILDING, but this one is so soft you can't build on it at all
except, that's what Ooo seemed like at first, and it tightened up. It made watching the first season kind of weird because shit seemed so random, but later that random shit was worked in as a normal part of their world that everyone understands. Hell, Marceline is called the vampire queen because it rhymes.. we eventually find out she's the only goddamn vampire left, so I guess queen by default, but never a queen in any legitimate capacity (though Pbubs lets her attend princess meetings, she doesn't go so far as to hold them at night)
>>
>>94372912
at least, sometimes he is
I really hope that isn't a 'replaced' situation, and is more like a "remember how in the 80s TMNT, actors just weren't available for stretches at a time, and since they were recording massive numbers of episodes at once, they just had semi-regular substitutions" situation.
It's funny hearing people talk about old TMNT sometimes with Rob Paulsen and he doesn't remember part of it, and that's because he wasn't IN that season.
>>
>>94373037
Doesn't he have throat cancer?
>>
>>94373037
Are you saying Goku wasn't always voiced by the same person in Dragonball? I've seen the whole thing a few times over, never noticed.
>>
>>94373102
had! it's completely gone. I'm not sure about the current TMNT and whether he had to take a break or what, surely I would have heard something about that by now, as it's his most, er, voluminous current gig. As of 2 months ago, he sounded almost back to normal (which, granted, isn't quite at his peak anymore) when he was telling us patreon supporters that he won't be charging us money anymore since his podcast is now going to be on nerdist's paid subscription thing (but with a free audio version coming out afterwards, so no big deal i guess. we hadnt been getting a video version of it in a long time because they couldnt get good camera setups)
>>
>>94373108
no, I'm saying K.O. isn't always Goku
Though if I was saying that about Goku, it would probably mean I got confused and meant how Funi has a new Gohan
the two things, oddly enough, kind of line up in a weird way.. because you can't do both or the mafia union goons will break your legs.. so the fact that Nadolny's on a CN show now explains why she's not on DBZ anymore... but on the other hand, the fact that she's not in EVERY episode might mean there was some complication there, possibly due to being canadian
>>
File: 1495490247123.gif (1MB, 296x160px) Image search: [Google]
1495490247123.gif
1MB, 296x160px
>>94372483
I still refuse to go out of my way to put the channel on.
>>
>>94372483
This show looks like shit.
>>
>bad guy is literally just N. Gin
>but voiced by Jim Cummings
eeeeugh
>>
>>94373156
with the TTG landmines constantly, I don't blame you for not wanting to LEAVE it on, but CN is always a place I check when I go to the channel guide when I have cable...
>>
>>94373180
who? i've heard most comparisons to dr wily
I should check out more things that this was inspired by if I'm going to do clever fanart
>>
>>94373208
A character from crash bandicoot
>>
>>94373241
Ah, I can understand your eugh then. But hey, Jim Cummings! He's always good
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.