[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Major Lazer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

so is it officially dead?
>>
>>94371982

Yes, everything from ADHD is cancelled. Including Stone Quackers, the best cartoon in years.
>>
>>94372017
i just dont get why adhd failed they had such decent programming
>>
>>94371982
I hope not. I fucking love it so much.
>>
>>94372234
shitty advertising

they fucked up by just calling the show "ADHD" with all the different skits in it.

If they made an Adult Swim style block with all the shows labeled separately they might have been more successful

Instead of having ads like "Hey watch this cool dubstep cartoon or this cool stoner bro cartoon" it would be weird ass shit that would make no one watch it

it also aired at random ass times and there was no way to know if the show you liked was in the block that week, and sometimes they would have reruns of some shit and new episodes of other shit

the major lazer cartoon was great I loved the Riff Raff and Vampire Weekend eps

they really fucked it up they could have competed with [as]
>>
>>94371982
Probably, such a goddamn shame, I rewatch it all the time
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGfWHv_3EgU

this shows version of powerful was way better than the Ellie Goulding one that was officially released. Always wondered why the changed it up
>>
File: 1497360565379.jpg (15KB, 475x316px) Image search: [Google]
1497360565379.jpg
15KB, 475x316px
>>94372017
Seriously...rip stone quackers
>>
>>94372017
Lucas Bros was better
>>
>>94371982
the only cartoon i liked was Axe Cop. Golan was also pretty good, but then they rebooted it after one season.
>>
>>94374302
They rebooted it? Why? that's weird.
>>
>>94374394
Turned it into a 22 minute show
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.