[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

finds one piece before luffy...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
...what happens next?
>>
>>94371364
Well I guess he's dispatched of the Redhead and probably Blackbeard pirates at Raftel so I guess he does the same with the Strawhats. That midget must be pretty dangerous.
>>
>>94371364
One Piece... oh yeah I had forgotten that that was what The show was supposed to be about. Finding the ultimate buried treasure. To be honest I don't any of the characters even remember why they're doing what they are and are just going along for the ride.
>>
we'd have to know what the one piece is
>>
they'd just fight him for it then
I just realized one piece could potentially go on forever under the premise of luffy defending his position as pirate king
unless he gets executed too for the pottery
>>
>>94371364
He shares it with his friends because he's a good pirate!
>>
>>94371534
Has it been even mentioned in the past 300 episodes?
>>
>>94371534
"Hey I dont read One Piece and Im going to accuse the series of being the opposite of what it is"
>>
>>94371364
>Implying the One Piece is a real materialistic treasure
>Implying it wasn't just a ruse to get people to travel more
>>
File: One Piece.jpg (43KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
One Piece.jpg
43KB, 500x666px
>>
>>94373287
Then what the hell do pirates do?
>>
What a weird show. A Peter Pan spinoff about child pirates?
>>
>>94373297
Dress up in lots of bandanas and nautical gear, make godawful pirate puns, and collect magic floating gold doubloons as a reward for accomplishing minor tasks.
>>
>>94373297
shove their peg legs up each others butts
>>
>>94373297
privateering, there's a good business from sinking ships who are enemies of his majesty the king of britbong
>>
>>94373515
what do they even do with those doubloons, like, what's the point of them
>>
>>94373552
Well, you have to do some pirating and noticed by authorities in order to get a privateer title.
>>
File: Dread&Pharoah-Dread_the_Pharoah.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dread&Pharoah-Dread_the_Pharoah.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>>94373347
it was kinda normal until they went full one piece with the cast expansion

ones i can recall are the magician pirate and the don quixote/captain ahab captain but pretty sure there are more that doesn't seem out of place in one piece.
>>
>>94374349
Just to admire, and in a meta sense it's just a small reward so that viewers (mostly little kids) feel like progression has been made.
>>
>>94373148
It's been mentioned. In fact Luffy almost got spoiled as to what it was and everything.

Usopp asked Rayleigh, Roger's second in command what One Piece actually was and Luffy threatened to quit the entire journey if he answered.
>>
>>94373239
Honestly, I think it's a powerful weapon. That's why it's been hidden for so long.
>>
>>94376557
Do the viewers know what it was?
>>
>>94376557
pretty much luffy's more of an adventurer than actual pirate. at least with what his priorities are (sailing and good times with friends).

not sure after ace's death (kinda waiting for everything to end so no more jumping to conclusions).
>>
>>94376601
No. Just that it's Gol D. Roger's treasure and that it's located in Raftel, the last island in the Grand Line.
>>
>>94373148
They have found important infomation as to the actual location of the One Piece.
The crew now has to collect several stone rocks with inscryptions that when combined mark the location of the treasure, implying the treasure is not actually "in the last island" but hidden somewhere at the end of the Grand Line.
>>
>>94376683
So...they're doing Wind Waker's fucking Triforce quest?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.