[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hellbenders is likely going to be behind a paywall on VRV >11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
Hellbenders is likely going to be behind a paywall on VRV
>11 minutes
>Animated by Explosm Entertainment
>The Cyanide and Happiness show is behind a paywall which is also made by Explosm
>Subscribing to SeeSo will be the only way to see it

Zach is officially a sell out.
>>
>>94370394
Where's the link, fag? :)
>>
>>94370394
Sauce?
>>
shtinky
>>
>>94370394
>how dare he sell his product for profit?!
>>
VRV is bringing Lastman here so they're alright in my book
>>
Hellbenders seems pretty unfunny to me so I don't really care
>>
>>94371329
Then why are you on this thread
>>
From the leaked episode we already know the episodes are way over 11 minutes. I've never heard a mention of Explosm working on the animation, either. Is there a source for any of these claims?
>>
>>94370394
>actually want to make money off hard work
>sell out
>>
If Chris and Zach were making a TV show then they wouldn't be spending all their time making let's plays and podcasts
>>
>>94371432
Let's plays are money for old rope. He just records himself playing games with his friends for a few hours and then has another friend edit them.

And Zach has released three hour long conversations over the course of six months or so. Not a whole lot of work there, he's clearly working on other things behind the scenes.
>>
>>94371551
Are they in some fight or something. They don't seem to acknowledge each other's existence online at all. I posted in the psychicpebbles subreddit about this and my post was hidden by the moderators so it seems sus.
>>
given that Zach is a jew who's been leeching off his fans since SleepyCabin, is anyone surprised?
>>
>>94370394
Monetizing by getting your audience to pay you for your work is literally the opposite of "selling out". You've confused it with actual selling-out moves like shilling other people's products you don't believe in. There's nothing unprincipled about expecting compensation for your own work.
>>
>>94372539
hi zach
don't complain when someone leaks this shit past the paywall
>>
>>94370394
>Animated by Explosm Entertainment
Hellbenders was being animated by Studio Yotta you lying fuck
>>
>>94370394
I hate tiny face bullshit lazy animation
>>
>>94372845
You do better faggot.
>>
>>94372599
Fine. I'm sure somebody will. It's just stupid to say someone is betraying their principles by wanting to be rewarded for what they do.
>>
>>94372865
You don't have to be able to do something to critique it. You don't have to know exactly how to put a car together to know when a car is running like a piece of shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.