[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /co/, what's better: The Venture Bros or Rick and Morty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2447.jpg (266KB, 1102x883px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2447.jpg
266KB, 1102x883px
So /co/, what's better: The Venture Bros or Rick and Morty?
>>
Venture Brothers by a mile
>>
>>94369095
If don't already know the answer to that question you don't belong here
>>
>>94369128
People are entitled to their own shitty opinions, you hivemind loving faggot.

>>94369095
Venture Brothers, because it doesn't get on my nerves, and has characters that I actually care about.
>>
They both use shitty referential humor and are poorly written
>>
>>94369095
Rick and Morty is generally funnier but it doesn't give a shit about it's own lore
Venture Bros has so many good characters you can't even remember them all
>>
>>94369154
Please, /co/ is full of that kind of wankery, I'm just informing OP that if he spent any time on /co/ then he'd realize very quickly that people here hate rick and morty and love venture bros, never said I agreed with the "hive mind" mentality, just pointing out a trend.
>>
>>94369095
not wanting a giant predatory pogo jerkoff arm you have a brolationship with
>>
I watched the entirety of Rick and Morty last weekend and all I could think about was how much I'd rather be watching Venture Bros.
>>
>>94369095
Venture Bros by a country mile. The writing is tighter, there's actual character development, and it has this thing called subtlety.

That being said, Rick and Marty gets a lot more shit than it deserves on /co/. Yes the fan base is noxious and it gets meme'd to death and back, but it's honestly not that bad.
>>
>>94369095
Until seeing this, I never realized how important linework is to The Venture Bros.
If that gets fucked up, it really looks like dogshit.
I mean, they also fucked proportions and characters needing facial expressions to hell.
>>
>>94369095
I can hear it.
WHY DO I HEAR IT?!
>>
>>94369095
The Venture Bros., no competition
>>
Venture
>>
>>94369095
Rusty would just end up trying to kill rick for his portal gun so he can go take over one of the realities where he's successful
>>
>>94369095

Venture Bros
>>
>>94369623
>implying Rusty isn't lazy enough to do it
It would be pawned off
>>
>>94369410
>Venture Bros by a country mile. The writing is tighter, there's actual character development, and it has this thing called subtlety.

Translation: it's older, so it's less trendy to hate on it. Venture Bros writing is sloppy as diarrhea in a dixie cup sometimes.
>>
>>94369095
I don't understand why autistic people obsess over dreaming up crossovers.
>>
File: Frankensteinhouse.jpg (34KB, 196x507px) Image search: [Google]
Frankensteinhouse.jpg
34KB, 196x507px
>>94372401
Tradition.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.