[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X-Men films discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Why was this movie even made when Days of Future Past basically erases everything that happens
>>
>>94366116
Why are any of these movies made when they're basically the same shit over and over? Seeing Prof X and Magneto bitch about the mutant problem every movie isnt that great. If DOFP was the final movie, I would have been okay with that
>>
>>94366116
It was made before DofP.
>>
i liked it. The movie was surprisingly emotional.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfmcN-BOCSY
>>
>>94366205

I remember Snake bitch whom I wanted to stick my penis inside

I remember the shit on the train

I remember the over abundance of CGi that was needed to make the Silver Samurai's suit which legit looked like Hulk Buster armor.
>>
>>94366116
Fox decided to adapt the fucked up continuity of the comics
>>
>>94366116
Because it's part of the timeline, also that Japanese girl actually predicted logan dying with his heart on hand(metaphor)
>>
Anyone else actually like X-Men Apocalypse?

Fucking love the music in his death scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bewk5dF_BoY

Apocalypse himself yes should have been taller, but I think his armor was great, very stargate-ish which is appropriate for the character.
The issue was the Grey make up, should have gone with the ghostly white of the comics for his face. Also should have kept his eyes translucent the whole time. Also Issac's face just really isn't that menacing. Idris Elba who was up for the role would have worked a lot better.
>>
new mutants sounds like the only upcoming x movie worth a shit (i dont count deadpool)
>>
>>94368261
the Xavier, Magneto, Mystique stuff tying together their last like 20 years were done well

the kids were meh, background characters, and apocalypse as a conflicft felt like an afterthought honestly
>>
>>94368261
I liked it. I thought it and the TMNT movie that came out around that time were both treated too harshly by critics.
>>
>>94368261
I actually really liked it.
>>
>>94368261
I enjoyed it a lot actually. Watched BvS before it though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.