[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Edits Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: futurama_s03e07_04.jpg (109KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
futurama_s03e07_04.jpg
109KB, 400x305px
Post edits in cartoons made .by TV networks.

Was just watching the Futurama episode "The Day the Earth Stood Stupid", and Comedy Central cut out every moment with Bender and Zoidberg at the pet show.
>>
>>94361681
>Post edits in cartoons made .by
>>
>>94361681
Futurama should have stayed on Adult Swim and never gone to Comedy Central. The CC episodes were a huge step down from the originals for one thing. Not to mention they cut out scenes, speed up the show slightly, run the opening credits squeezed at the same time as the end credits for other shows to save time, and air it in weird 37 minute blocks where there are 15 minutes of commercials.
>>
>>94361697
Typo
>>
Not a cartoon, but TV edits of Blade: Trinity edit out Hannibal saying "farted" and replace it with "pooted". It is the single most baffling edit I have ever heard.
>>
>>94362210
I am the pootis man
>>
The Simpsons episode Bart Carny. In broadcasts, Marge and Lisa walk up to Bart and Homer and Lisa says "We just saw the most amazing horse!" and Marge says "It was wearing a hat!" In the full episode, there is a talking horse named Gus who wears a hat who speaks with the owner of the carnival after Bart smashes Hitler's car. The joke is completely killed by this edit.
>>
I think a network bleeped what they thought was inappropriate language in Angry Beavers, but it caused the sentence to sound even fouler because of the bleeping
>>
File: Warm Fire.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Warm Fire.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39pwDI7n1gQ
This one always fucks with me because I distinctly remember seeing the version with this scene, but every time I find the episode it's always the version without it.
>>
>>94361882

>15 minutes of commercials

What despotic hellhole are you from? That's the same length, if not longer, as the trailers before movies in the UK.
>>
>>94362580
They bleeped "shut up" which made it sound like "shit up", and after complaints aired reruns without the censorship.
>>
>>94362667
There's that, and the whole sequence of SpongeBob doing ridiculous things while procrastinating his essay
>>
>>94363980
Wait they cut that? What the fuck?
>>
>>94363497
15 is on the longer end, but its not entirely unreasonable if theres only a single block of commercials.
>>
>>94363980
They also censored the ending of SquidBob TentaclePants in a few countries.
>>
>>94363781
I've always wanted to see this. It's a bit amusing to hear that sound on a children's network.
>>
>>94361681
CC constantly cuts out some of the best jokes. I think the most recent one that annoyed me was removing the line "So then I said 'See ya at the fight'."

Also when airing The Lego Movie, CN removed the whole sequence when Batman throws more than one batarang at the button. So he actually does get it on the first try and renders the entire joke pointless.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.