[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Wonder Woman is the current DC super star?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1499756289567.jpg (841KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1499756289567.jpg
841KB, 2480x3508px
That movie must have done really well, because I was at 6 flags (amusement park that majorly features both Looney Tunes and DC Superhero properties) the other day, and not only was Wonder Woman merc all over the place, there were posters for instance that had Batman, Superman, and WW on them, and it was Wondy that was in the center with batman and Superman to the sides. I'd never thought I'd ever see Wonder Woman getting the spotlight over the other two.

Will this popularity last or is it just flavor of the month? I suppose the follow up Wonder woman movie will decide that, I'm hoping for a 'Wonder Woman in WW2' movie.
>>
>>94359809
>Will this popularity last
Oh I hope so. Frankly, after all the mistreatment and neglect she's endured from editorial, Diana's due a bit of basking in the limelight.

And you mentioned merc, apparently Japan really likes her, so that may also factor in once the movie releases there.
>>
>>94359809
Wondy's always had a ton of merch.
>>
comics are still either mediocre or shit, unfortunately.
>>
Wonder Woman has been in a weird position for years where everyone knows OF her but not many people know ABOUT her. She's famous due to the Linda Carter TV show and for being the first female superhero, but the actual details of who she is, where she comes from, and what she's actually like were relatively obscure, in large part because DC has kind of done a shit job of promoting those things.

But the movie is actually a pretty decent portrayal of Wonder Woman's core elements, and so now the whole world actually knows ABOUT her. And it turns out they like it.
>>
>>94360794
>But the movie is actually a pretty decent portrayal of Wonder Woman's core elements, and so now the whole world actually knows ABOUT her. And it turns out they like it.
I can't even begin to describe how happy this makes me.
>>
>>94360794
Anon, almost everyone will tell you she is an amazon. Beyond that most normies dodnt know shit, but the amazon aspect has always been there.
>>94361170
Femanon spotted
>>
>>94362562
>femanon
No. But I am a Wondy fan who has had quite enough of casuals being ignorant about her.
>>
I want a towering Magical Girl Diana
>>
>>94359809
>Wonder Woman in WW2

They already confirmed it will be set in the Cold War with her fighting the Soviets.
>>
>>94362951

Why would she fight the Soviets?
>>
>>94363361
Because Stalin is a cunt and doing the whole communism thing wrong.
>>
File: 1446865300364.jpg (134KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1446865300364.jpg
134KB, 700x466px
>>94363446

Oh, its Stalin era Soviet Union? I guess I was thinking of the Soviets later on.
>>
>>94359809
>Wonder Woman merc all over the place
Lotta loyalty for a hired amazon
>>
>>94359809
They don't have much else going on..
>>
>Wonder Woman finally getting her due
Oh fuck yes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.