[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch Witched prequel(school years) tv series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tn-500_wicked5.jpg (168KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
tn-500_wicked5.jpg
168KB, 600x388px
Would you watch Witched prequel(school years) tv series?
>>
Probably
>>
Not really. I kind of hate what it did to Oz as a setting and how it fucks up the characters of the Witch and Wizard.
>>
>>94357272
I only saw that play for the first time this year and halfway through, when she's doting over her sister, I was like "Oh, fuck. This whole thing is going to end with her sister's death at Dorothy's hand!".

But it doesn't. It brushes over her sister's death and then proceeds to tell a super-rushed retelling of Wizard of Oz where she marries the Scarecrow at the end. It kind of fell apart.

Songs are catchy, though. But I saw the London show and all the recordings are New York, so I'm still waiting to hear "Populah" again.
>>
>>94357272

Only if it included more implicit lesbianism.
>>
>>94357272
Not if it looked like that
>>
>>94357272
Yes, fourty times yes.
>>
File: 1501506397614.jpg (8KB, 121x161px) Image search: [Google]
1501506397614.jpg
8KB, 121x161px
lmao fuck no go ask tumblr
>>
>>94357272
Would you fuck the green, /co/?
>>
File: dianahannabarbara3.png (1000KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dianahannabarbara3.png
1000KB, 1280x720px
>>94357272
but we already got a show about witches why would we need more ?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XKSlQinKTD8
It probably wouldn't be very good and have shit animation.
>>
>>94357272
I'm going to be honest, left hand looks basically like she's She-Hulk and in a rush to get to work. She looks like she's got places to be and documents to present to authority figures.
>>
>>94359772
What if it were explicit lesbianism
>>
While we're on the subject of musicals, is "Heathers" an actual show? I'll admit I've done nothing to look into its existence, but all I've seen online are animatics and teenagers cosplaying the characters in those animatics.
>>
>>94359964
>something did a concept once, so let's never again explore a concept because of that
cute
>>
>>94360662
>>94359964
LWA is just Harry Potter in anime form. And Harry Potter is just The Worst Witch but better and more successful.
>>
>>94360662
I been saying the same thing about the holocaust and no one listens
>>
>>94360207
It was originally a dark comedy non-musical movie from the 1980s. It was adapted into an off-Broadway musical stage show in 2014 that some prefer to the original movie.

Apparently it's being turned into a live-action non-musical TV series later this year.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.