[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's coming back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

She's coming back.
>>
>>94356184
>Gay character confess their love
>Person they love happen to be gay too

Why is this turning into a trope? Can't we just have a gay character who loves a straight person who will never turn gay for them?

That's more realistic and gives a good lesson
>>
>>94356718
You could do the same thing in reverse
>straight character confesses
>their crush is gay

What'st he lesson, then? Being turned down is being turned down in either scenario.
>>
>>94356184
>Full size Acoustic and not a Uke.

Well she isn't utterly terrible at least.
>>
>>94356816
PINK TRIANGLE, HONESTLY!
LET ME KNOW THE TRUTH!
LET ME-EE KNOW THE TRUTH!
>>
>>94356718
I don't know, but the plot of Chasing Amy is the inverse.
>>
>>94356184
>Ear filled with piercings.

Dang it. So close to not being horrible.
>>
>>94356184
Is she really comin back or is that just art from the creator and thats it?
Because making a character gay/bisexual means shit if you dont see the couple again.
>>
>>94356816
Paranorman did that.

But is also used often as a joke, when a guy wants to reject a girl they don't like
>>
>>94356995
Least till a comic book
>>
>>94356718
It was also shown that Luna knew Sam and her two friends anyway, so it's not hard to assume that Sam may be openly gay or at least Luna knows about it. And let's be honest, Sam does have the look of a college girl who would be Bi-Curious.

It's like asking "why does Luan assume her crush is straight? He does theatre so it would be more realistic if he's gay."
>>
>>94356995
It's a storyboard for an upcoming episode.
>>
>>94356718

Hopefully this is the case. It's a good lesson especially for bi people.

Also we return to the previous status quo where nobody give a shit about shipping besides Lincoln and Lori. At least in a canon kind of way.
>>
>>94356995
The post it's from says it's cleaned up art from a future storyboard.

They confirmed there's a 30 minute musical episode coming so logically it's probably from that one. There's also a 30 minute Halloween episode confirmed.
>>
>>94357099
Luna isn't gay, she's bi. She got wet for Hugh.
>>
>>94357132
>Also we return to the previous status quo where nobody give a shit about shipping besides Lincoln and Lori. At least in a canon kind of way.

Lucy has repeatedly shown to be a bit of a hopeless romantic too. The twins and Lisa definitely shouldn't be used for romance stuff, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if Leni, Luan or even Lynn to have an episode where they crush on a boy.

Lily and her platonic love with her bear is purest pairing and must never be broken.
>>
>>94356907
Fuckin weezer man, that actually happened to me, I liked a girl, found out she was gay
>>
>>94356718

>I watch cartoons to learn life lessons

Sure is autism in here.
>>
>>94357161

I want a new episode where Luna gets wet for a guy, I want to see how tumblr reacts.
>>
>>94357431
Well memed, good sir!
>>
File: tumblr_otyfsh2M5u1wvehzmo1_raw.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otyfsh2M5u1wvehzmo1_raw.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>
>>
>>94357722
Sauce?
>>
>>94356816
>love girls with pixie cuts
>literally every one I approach turns out to be a lesbian
Thanks for reminding me anon.
>>
>>94357909
Look at the bottom right of the door its actually a neat place to slip in the watermark
>>
File: tumblr_otjrfkpxS31wvehzmo1_raw.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otjrfkpxS31wvehzmo1_raw.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>94358097
I think if they ever do show a slightly older Lily and she doesn't look like this, a lot of people are going to be very disappointed.
>>
>>94358712
I'd be happy about that. People flocking towards one stupid thing being blown out.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.