[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird costume aside, is this an interesting take on Riddler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Batman-and-riddler.jpg (167KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-and-riddler.jpg
167KB, 970x545px
Weird costume aside, is this an interesting take on Riddler?
>>
>>94354044
Hard to judge from what little we've seen so far. It's kinda weird seeing him as a bigger threat than any of the other Batman enemies established in this universe.

I can't unhear Deathstroke when he speaks, though.
>>
Nah, the costume's too weird.
>>
what was the answer to the riddle!!!

the first two were very bad, so it wouldn't surprise me if the 3rd one had an illogical answer too, but I want to know
>>
>>94355574
He loses the hoodie early on and looks pretty traditional otherwise.
>>
>>94354044
Is this Ollie succumbing to his dark side?
>>
>>94355599
I've seen a bunch of people saying clock.

Maybe it'll be revealed at the end of the episode.
>>
looks way too much like green arrow
>>
>>94354044
why is he holding Steven Segal captive

and why is Steven Segal allowing him to do so?
>>
>>94356605
>implying Steven Segal would fuck with the Riddler
>>
>>94354044
Even though I'm glad that there were villains before Batman (because Batman "creating" his villains is retarded), it's weird that it's Riddler, since he's one of the few villains that works as a response to Batman's presence.
>>
>>94358206
True, but I think Telltale handles their characters in ways that are kind of interesting to see unfold.

Even though Lady Arkham was kinda shit. Barely explained her interpersonal relationships with her henchmen.
>>
>>94354044
No. He acted more like an evil Rorschach than Riddler. I feel as if smarmy Riddler is a key trait of his personality that should be consistent across all versions of him, not just "one of many" versions of him.
>>
>>94358821
>Even though Lady Arkham was kinda shit. Barely explained her interpersonal relationships with her henchmen.

Yeah, that bothered me too. Was Oswald in on Bruce attacking him in the press conference? It'd be kinda hilarious if he wasn't.

Also, why do the federal agents mention the rise of the supervillains (Two-Face, Penguin, Lady Arkham), but don't bring up the blue-skinned superhuman that worked for Penguin?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.