[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Batman ever worry about CTE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0189.png (376KB, 980x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.png
376KB, 980x500px
Does Batman ever worry about CTE?
>>
>>94352813
Batmans on experimental future science HGH.
He knows he ain't making it to fifty without cheating.
>>
No, Batman is too smart and powerful to get hit. He's a metahuman, you know.
>>
>>94352813
No, I'd imagine he's all too willing to die or be harmed for the cause. Though it would be a very interesting 'what if' to have concussions cause his behavior to because increasingly irrational.
>>
>>94353239
Well he does end up alone and senile in BB.

>>94352915
This desu.
>>
>>94352813
No use in worrying about it if you already have it or know it's coming. Might as well just keep doing you at that point, especially if you've already invested years of your life into your work and crafted your whole being around it. Just try to minimize future additional damage.

T. Recent college grad that probably is going to feel the pain from my time playing college football in about 20 years.
>>
>>94353271
I like cranky grandpa Bruce
>>
>>94353271
Cranky old Bruce is what i imagine he be if Eastwood played him for a Batman Beyond live action movie
>>
>>94352813
>that pic
Holy shit, I knew that the trauma to the head caused brain damage, but not that much. How the fuck would a brain like that even work
>>
File: 8657648386.png (75KB, 246x177px) Image search: [Google]
8657648386.png
75KB, 246x177px
>>94352813
>that CTE brain
Goddamn. I knew brain damage was serious shit, but jesus.
>>
>>94352813
Batman like chocolate milk.
>>
I doubt that the modern interpretation of the Batman thinks he'll live past 50

Which is why he made a machine to clone himself and give his clone the memories of himself
>>
>>94352813
in Pre New 52 Batman got a Kryptonian rejuvenation device from Supergirl
>>
>>94352813
Brought to you by the NFL.
>>
>>94352813
It's quite ironic that this is caused by the use of protecting gear.
If they didn't use it players wouldn't get to hit as hard as they do, because of fear of immediate injuries.
>>
File: Super Sons (2017-) 006-004.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Super Sons (2017-) 006-004.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>94352813
>Its not already too late
>>
>>94352813
He has super training to not get that, from the monks of some deeply hidden secret temple in the Himalayas.
>>
>>94352813
Dnk face in lazarus pit?
>>
Ace the Bat-Hound is in the enclosed pool area
>>
>>94355378
How can Kryptonian Alien sperm fertilize a human egg cell?
>Inb4 comics
Did they give an explanation or anything?
>>
>>94355698
yeah they did. Jon was conceived on Brainiac world (it had another name, but I've forgotten), where Clark was basically a regular human. Convergence: Superman I think is where its discussed. But tbf it didn't explain the whole cross breed thing I think.

I think Kryptonian DNA is fundamentally the same as Human DNA, or rather, all DC life takes its inspiration from the life entity. Maybe we've been thinking about it wrong. Kryptonian Sperm is Supersperm, has a chance to fertilise any egg.
>>
>>94355871
Thanks anon
>>
>>94355698
Its a comic
>>
>>94355179

It's actually surreal how the WWE has a far better concussion policy than the NFL, like all it took was one lethal incident and vast, sweeping reforms were put into place. Meanwhile the NFL can have a hundred Chris Benoits before they'll do anything.
>>
>>94355698
Well, it's an acceptable fact in both fantasy and sci-fi, whichever you classify capeshit into, that humans are capable of interbreeding with anything. Us, dragons, angels and demons.
It's why half elfs ad half orcs exist, or why there are half kryptonians, half-sayans and other half human hybrids.
>>
I imagine that's why Batman has somewhat of a preference for stealth and martial arts. He's basically trying everything he can to not get brain damage.

Plus, he also wears that high-tech cowl.
>>
Batman would probably be the main cause of CTE.

He doesn't kill, but he's fine with turning people into vegetables and force them to pay a fuck ton in medical bills or die later due to complications.
>>
>>94354857
Beniot had the brain of a 80 year old Alzheimer patient at death.
>>
>having young guys get permanent brain damage is less important than getting to see them throw a ball around
>>
File: Dick Unity.png (18KB, 678x472px) Image search: [Google]
Dick Unity.png
18KB, 678x472px
>>94355698
>>94355871
I hope I'm not too late.
>>
>>94353952
>How the fuck would a brain like that even work

Not very well. And you can't really appreciate how horrific brain damage or dementia is until you've worked in a hospital.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.