[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>list of prematurely cancelled great cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 17-50-45-Chris-Jericho-list.png (165KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
17-50-45-Chris-Jericho-list.png
165KB, 660x400px
>list of prematurely cancelled great cartoons
>>
That's it
>>
>>94348463
Megas XLR
Spectacular Spider-Man
>>
*commercial break*
>>
>>94348463
Arm Bar
>>
Class of 3000
GL:TAS
Time Squad
Clone High
That billy and mandy spin off with the bran and the bear thing.
>>
>>94348630
Evil Con Carne
>>
File: Sym-Bionic_Titan.png (702KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sym-Bionic_Titan.png
702KB, 1280x720px
>>
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
>>
>>94348463
Gumball
>>
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Green Lantern: The Animated Series
Clone High
Armbar
Spectacular Spider-Man
Sym-Bionic Titan
Megas XLR
Invader Zim
Moral Orel
Armbar
Class of 3000
Black Dynamite
Armbar
Clerks
Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Wolverine and The X-Men
Mission Hill
Armbar
>>
>>94348637
Kinda sucked though
>>
the cgi popeye film
>>
>>94348463
Tron Uprising
>>
>>94348488
Megas was great but it got like two seasons which isn't bad. Also it was 90% formula so it was able to go out whenever it wanted.
>>
>>94349005
>ATHF
That show got like 150+ episodes and an IN THEATER MOVIE.
It was great but it lived a full life.

Morel Orel also had a good life.
Clerks was meh and they knew it.
>>
>>94348463
Clerks
Evil Con Carne
Clone High
Time Squad
Spectacular Spider Man
Zim zam
Moral Orel
Popeye
>>
>>94349687
Did you even watch it?
One of the main draws of the show was that it was anything but formulaic, as the solution to the MOTW was almost always unpredictable. (As were the MOTWs themselves.)
>>
>>94349005
>Sym-Bionic Titan
>Class of 3000
Garbage shows, good riddance I say.
>>
>>94349005
I didn't mind GL's animation, not sure why it gets a bad rap. Though the Aya/Razer shit was unnecessary, it really was canned too soon.
>>
Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM)
Animaniacs
Pinky & the Brain (we do not talk about Pinky, Elmyra, & the Brain)
Earthwork Jim
Freakazoid
my childhood
>>
>>94349964
*Earthworm
>>
>>94349687
Part of what was so good about Megas was that it could've gone in a thousand directions each episode.
>One episode is Bruce Campbell MODOK holding a WWE robot tournament
>Another episode is Sailor Moon girls in mechs mistaking Jaime for Coop and sending him off against a monster
>Another episode is Megas fighting Sonic and the Mario Brothers at Thanksgiving

Even as routine as the Glorft were, they were an absolute delight.
>Glorft Commander's "I'm too old for this shit" face when Coop randomly calls him in the middle of a scheme
>>
Pirates of Dark Water?
>>
File: tumblr_m77rq1UVkU1r2divwo1_500.gif (989KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m77rq1UVkU1r2divwo1_500.gif
989KB, 500x490px
There will never be a season 2
>>
>>94349926
at least it ended with Hope.
>>
>>94349926
The Aya/Razer relationship was the best part of the show for me. Or rather, Razer's whole character arc was.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.