[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doom Hate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mkfwyjkqV91qlvsdto5_1280.jpg (191KB, 848x887px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkfwyjkqV91qlvsdto5_1280.jpg
191KB, 848x887px
>waaaaah why do the natives opress me
>mom is a witch who contacts demons
>eventually kills all the babies in the land
>villagers have enough and try to kill her
>waaaaah, why to these evil Yuropoors hate the Gypsy Ubermench?
>goes to college
>guy wants to be his friends
>BEGONE FOUL CUNT
>hey lad, these calculations are wr-
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHARDS BEGONE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>machine blows up and gives him a scar
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY FACE IS RUINED

Is there a more canonically retarded and autistic person than Doom? He used to be one of my faves, but he seems really fucking childish and contrived now. Are there any other European Keikakus I could turn into my Husbandros now?

Ultimate DOOM >>>>> 616 DOOM
>>
>>94347993
>contrived
Because he is.

He is the guy that is beaten by Luke Cage but beats Beyonders. We don't even know which of his defeats are valid because Doomfags writes always pull the "Doombot" card.
>>
>Reed Richards shitposting again because Doom is the best character among the Fantastic Four roster
Fuck off strechy retard faggot.
>>
>>94348042
I'm not Reed, because if I was I'd be using my elongated 20x20 inch dick to fuck Red She-Hulk. But nice try Vic, perfect answer. I bet you get tons of great Slav Pussy with your Gyppo Dick.
>>
>>94348042
>If the character is wanked as fuck, he is the best, amirite?
>>
>>94348067
>has to artifically inflat their dick from small to long
That's all Reeds faggot can do, just strech. Has to compensate for tiny babby girth.
>>
>>94348073
Tons of characters are wanked,but at least they have low points or at least have some sort of good backstory. Doom's origin is him trespassing with his subhuman family, and then being angry because the natives killed his witch "I kill babies and make pacts with demons" mom. And this is played as sympathetic?!
>>
>>94348120
I don't think it matters when you can actually create 100 20x20 inch cocks and literally tentacle rape every woman you want. Meanwhile, Doom's an inbred gyppo with a single dick. I really it's like, 10 inches!11oneone

Face it DOOMIE, you got BTFOd by Yuropoors and the little nerd is better than you at anything. Suck itup and go rape a villager's daughter.
>>
Ultimate Wankery Battle! Who would win?

It is not a power-level contest, but a wankery one.
>>
>>94348178
DOOM. Batman gets to beat Superman. DOOM gets to become God Emperor of all Reality. Batman loses and comes back stronger. DOOM loses, he's revealed to be a bot, and he somehow still wins by keikaku.
>>
>Aw fuck yes, that cunt Reed is finally dead!
>Computer, NOW tell me who the smartest person on Earth is!
>...A ten year old girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
>>
>>94347993
>>hey lad, these calculations are wr-
>>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHARDS BEGONE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>machine blows up and gives him a scar
>>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY FACE IS RUINED

It's actually Ben Grim's fault though
>>
>>94348729
It was retconned in the Fraction run. The Council of Dooms show up and Vic hooses the path of DOOM. Grimm asks him if he messed up the machines and Vic goes "do you honestly think you could have anything to do with my destiny" or something.
>>
>>94348172
How you maneged to remove the cock smell from Susan's mouth after all those years of blowjobs?
>>
>>94349191
>1,5 hrs later
>hehehe cuck hehehe

Step up your game son.
>>
>>94348172
>Having to use his powers to try to make a woman happy
>When Lord Doom can use magic to litterally make any woman cum but he doesn't, since he doesn't need it
>>
>>94349219
Namor sends his regards.
>>
>>94349246
>so dense you identify with a gyppo
>ignoring the canon of Reed's huge-ass dick
>prtending that the non-canon fan-fic of DOOM's magic-dick is better than Reed's Cosmic Abillitties

The absolute state of DOOMWankers...
>>
>>94349269
>Reed's fucking Doom's mom
>Wanda fancies a robot more than Doom
>Storm got BLACKED and ignored Doom

Tell me more about DOOM's sexual life anon.
>>
>>94349289
Hey, at least Doom is still relevand
>>
>>94349315
He's only here to prop up Ree-Ree anon. She needs to prove herself both better than Stark, and as a competent hero by taking down Doom. It's pretty clear at this point. Only 2 issues of Infamous remain and he has done nothing of value.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.