[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if she touched the one above all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What if she touched the one above all?
>>
what if my cock grew out of my ear?
it's stupid and will never happen
>>
>>94343787

...Antonucci?
>>
>>94343787
Whatever TOAA decides would happen
>>
I want her to touch my One Above Balls
>>
>>94343787
What if OAA is untouchable?
>>
File: promo324668502.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
promo324668502.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>94343787
What if she touched the current holder of One for All?
>>
>>94343787
What happens if two Rogues shake hands? Do they reach thermodynamic equilibrium?
>>
>>94345140
Muties with mimic powers have mimicked other mimics who were mimicking them before...

... (and now I have a headache) ...

... uh, they short out each other's powers with a feedback loop every time.
>>
Nothing happens.

Bitch was fucked raw by the Sentry so powerful beings are unharmed by her ability.
>>
>>94343787
What if Apocalypse makes her one of his riders and then she touches him?
>>
>>94343787
She would die. There is a limit to how much power she can absorb before its starts to kill her. Attempting to absorb an immortal like Ares was already fatal to her. What do you think will happen if she attempts to absorb something that is even more immortal and powerful than Ares?
>>
>>94345303
Most of Apocalypse's powers come from his tech. Even if she managed to absorb some of his power, it wouldn't even be in the same tier.
>>
>>94343787
Nothing would happen. If you touch your screen where Rogue is, nothing happens besides you noticing that you need to clean your screen, you savage. It would be the same if any of Marvel's staff touched her on a page. The One Above All (Marvel Entertainment LLC) can affect Rogue, but Rogue's powers can't reach the true form of TOAA. It's an anthropomorphic avatar of the will of the company/writer, AKA real life people.

When comic characters come hopping off the page with their powers intact, we're all kinds of fucked. And not in a fun way, probably.

Conversely maybe she gains the power to mess with Wolverine loony toons style, drawing him in wacky ways, erasing his mouth, turning his claws into daffodils...
>>
File: IMG_2890.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2890.png
1MB, 1334x750px
What if rogue had sex with me?
>>
>>94345858
Anon, pls... lets be realistic here...
>>
>>94345858
BLACKED
>>
>>94345893
Have you seen OP's question?

Realism was thrown out the window a while ago
>>
>>94345140
They cancel eachother out. Rogue's only hope is to fuck an alt universe version of herself.
>>
>>94343787

Apocalypse messed her up.
>>
File: IMG_2869.jpg (162KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2869.jpg
162KB, 597x519px
>>94345858
>Rogue will never absorb your powers of being a beta cuck
>Her self esteem issues won't get so bad that she won't agree to be your gf
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.