[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

How do I get my boyfriend to stop watching this shit tier broshit bullshit?

How do I get him to realize Rigby is legit 100% Kinsey 6 gay?

I'm being driven mad by the ludicrous plots without plots, and the constant "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" is giving me tinnitus.
>>
>(You)

Pull the dick out of your butt.
>>
>>94339197
You misunderstand. I want the dick BACK IN my butt, but every moment he watches this terrible show, I feel myself being less attracted to him.
>>
>>94339154
Its pretty obvious since you are making this non-issue such an issue you an hero, for your sake and his.
>>
>>94339506
I thought that's what this board was for. Bitching about shows for almost no reason.

What do people see in this trash. I'm truly asking.
>>
>>94339465
whats it like to take dick in the butt anon?
>>
>>94339154
Fuck off cunt, this show is pretty good. Unlike your Tumblr Universe bullshit.
>>
Get him hooked on the creator's new show. It's got actual sex jokes in it, so it will get him in the mood to fuck you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S33uf3E4UT4
>>
>>94339154
>shit tier broshit bullshit?
>legit 100% Kinsey 6 gay?
Are you 12? And if you hate the series with a passion this bad, why do you want to make him think the character is gay? What does that do?

I'd watch RS every time I could near you just so you'd cry more bitch tears over something that's not even on a level.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>94341288
I expected this to be some joke. It wasn't. This show seems more my speed. >>94341952
People don't like to admit nonkino aspects of what they find kino. He needs to just admit it.
>>
File: 1501391901542.png (305KB, 556x511px) Image search: [Google]
1501391901542.png
305KB, 556x511px
>>94339154
>He doesn't share all of my tastes of cartoons therefore I just can't be with him
If you're really getting beaten up about what shows he likes, you need to go to counseling for being an over possessive schmuck.
>>
>a cunt that likes interrupting me watch my shows to tell me a character is totes gay and goes online to get help to make me stop being happy and enjoying things
>watching a show i like
I pick RS over a dumb vapid controller with tits and ass any day
>>
>>94344562
What about a stupid vapid controller with just ass, and a dick?
>>
>>94344979
Dropped, crazy men and women aren't worth your time.
>>
File: 1486345459985.jpg (322KB, 704x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486345459985.jpg
322KB, 704x800px
>>94339154
>OP begins regular show is shit thread by openly admitting that he sucks dicks

really gets you thinking
>>
It's not a series that goes strong in either comedic genre, if anything you could be annoyed that it's boring.

I can only see this kind off butthurt with TTG since it's 100% wacky dumbshit that is grating as shit and having to be in the same room makes your IQ drop, that's because it goes strongly in one comedic direction and never breaks except when it's getting ready to do it again
>>
>>94339154
God I hate women.

even if this is a gay anon I still hate women because he's fucking acting like one. Fuck you OP. One of the best things about being in a homosexual relationship SHOULD be being able to enjoy broshit together with no dumb feminine people whining. You're a fucking failure of a faggot.
>>
>>94345742
I agree, if women didn't act like this, even if this is a guy they still do, then it'd be the fucking life.

>ib4 r9k scapegoat by a woman

I don't know how you could have a romantic partner when you go online to ask people how to get that partner to stop watching a show they like because you think it's annoying. The fact that this is the petty shit that happens these days makes me wish we could restart everything, where the fuck did it all go wrong.

and RS is fine dipshit
>>
File: 9ab.png (90KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
9ab.png
90KB, 618x618px
>Reading through this thread wondering when we all started taking things so seriously
>>
>>94345971
u new?
>>
Stop replying to this thread.
>>
>>94346182
Nice bump, take advice when
>>
>>94346199
>bump with a saged post
Alright.
>>
File: 1501602484631.gif (2MB, 213x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501602484631.gif
2MB, 213x180px
>>94339154
kill yourself

its the only way
>>
File: 1500922846475.gif (886KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500922846475.gif
886KB, 500x375px
>>94339154
>>
>>94346612
giving chocolate to doggos, fucking animal abuse right there mate
>>
Let him watch it, it's a great show, you dick.
>>
OP is right. Rigby is definitely gay. There's no way you can watch the first two season of Regular Show without noticing the inordinate attachment & jealously that characterizes Rigby's attitude towards Mordecai which suggests feelings of latent homolust.
>>
>this dumb cunt is probably a /co/ regular and that's why there's so much juvenile crying
>>
>>94339154
Regular Show is a boy's show, but you really need to chill.
>>
>>94339154
>Kinsey 6
/co/mblr keeps surprising me, I've never heard this before but shocker, looked it up and its a sexuality scale

jesus fucking chriiiisstt, op
you're a mess
>>
>>94339154
I don't know if you get it anon, but bait is not supposed to be obvious
Here's your (You) and try harder next time
>>
>>94339154
You are a vagina. You're is to STFU, wait on him hand and foot and make his food you worthless cunt. You should thank god he puts up with you, even bothers to put his dick in you and that it's not Teen Titans Go. Would prefer him to scream something like waffles over and over?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.