[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT characters that did everythingwrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: clay.png (221KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
clay.png
221KB, 400x271px
ITT characters that did everythingwrong
>>
>>94338937
dad?
>>
File: IMG_2850.png (154KB, 402x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2850.png
154KB, 402x399px
>>94338937
>>
>>94338937
might as well have added bloberta too.
>>
>>94338937

Rick Sanchez.
>>
If Rick and Morty is Reddit, is Moral Orel 4chan?
>>
File: egg.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
egg.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>94338937
>>
>>94338937
Griffith
>>
>>94338937
>most depressing and vile father to ever grace the airwaves
>literally shoots his son, blames his son for getting in the way of his shot, and takes credit for a bear his son killed
>get him to voice the robot from a disney movie
nothing wrong with this at all. hope he's the voice in KH3
>>
>>94341090
T.Blacked Swordsman
>>
Does the dad ever get punished for all the shit he pulled or is he forced to live with being a piece of shit
>>
>>94341461
He basically destroys everything that could make him happy, leaving him and Bloberta in never ending misery.
>>
>>94341461
He loses everything he cares about. He's stuck with some kind of plan Miss Censordoll was planning for season 4, he lost his lover, he lost his wife, he lost whatever friends he might have had, and he lost all the respect his son had for him.

He's even stuck in his stinking dead end job.
>>
>>94338937
whoa

is this just like an alternate universe Jerry or something?
>>
File: Mabel-pines.png (59KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mabel-pines.png
59KB, 300x350px
>>
>>94341544
Watch Moral Orel. Immediately.
>>
>>94341590
uh no

i'd probably not laugh
im TTTTTTTTTTOTALLY like Rick man

HEH HEH HEH
>>
>>94339881
That's an insult to Moral Orel
>>
>mfw Adult Swim added Moral Orel back on to the nightly lineup.
>>
File: 1426770985609.jpg (198KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
1426770985609.jpg
198KB, 900x582px
Ronnie(me)
>>
Clay is the way he is because of Bloberta. She is incredibly worse than he is.
>>
>>94341461

He loses his gay lover, Orel's respect, whatever illusion of happiness he has with Bloberta, and the respect and friendship of nearly everyone in Moralton. Add Censordoll's deal to the mix and he basically lost his job, too. So...yeah, he lost everything that would've made him happy - or at least well-adjusted - for being a gigantic piece of shit to everyone.
>>
>>94343303
Bloberta was just the catalyst, he would have ended up this way anyway. May as well blame his mom for babying him at it
>>
>>94343303

Bloberta simply brought out what was hiding underneath the surface. Clay would've turned out to be a giant asshole no matter what.
>>
>>94343454
>>94343464
No he would of turned out better than he did. He didn't even drink until Bloberta exposed it to him. There would still be some inner problems but nowhere near as many as he did because of her.
>>
>>94343521
Clay's relationship with his father drove him to drinking. He was a time bomb because of his family situation, Bloberta didn't really know what she was getting in to.
>>
>>94343521

It's "would have", not "would of", you ignorant filth.

And Clay was going to be a fuck-up no matter what. Bloberta just sped up the process.
>>
>>94343581
Rewatch the episode. He accidently attended a wedding because he wanted to go to church. Bloberta was the first person to get him drunk. I am not saying he would not have problems but Bloberta caused some of the major ones.
>>
>>94341461
The rest of his existence is a punishment in a way. His son will live a happy and fulfilled life while he wallows in his own self pity in isolation, and he'll be painfully aware of it the rest of his days.
>>
>>94343730
How was she supposed to know that exposing him to alcohol would turn him into human garbage?
>>
>>94343521
Clay still shoulders his own personal responsibility. I mean, you can understand why he did what he did, but they're not an excuse that can stand as satisfactory justification.

If you meet malicious people and are done dirty by them, which is the worse outcome: becoming bitter and committing more acts of malice that affects even more people, or taking it upon yourself to not hurt others like you were hurt?
>>
>>94341704
Oh shit you aren't kidding.

At 1:15
>>
>>94341555
Correct
>>
So I never really watched this show, but I happened to watch an episode that was on the other night, and towards the end of the episode the Dad tells Orel he needs to talk to him in his study, and very briefly at the beginning of that scene I think you see the dad zipping up his pants. Does he molest Orel off-screen all the time?
>>
>>94345480
Yeah, it does not get brought up as a negative because Orel actually enjoys it.
>>
>>94341090
H..He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>94345480
nah he just beats him with the belt. NORMAL father-son stuff
>>
>>94345480
He's hiking up his pants because he took his belt off. To beat Orel with it.
>>
>>94343907
Bloberta sees what he becomes and feeds into it saying Clay needs her to "save" him. She's nowhere near as bad as Clay is but she's hardly blameless.

Clay was always going to be a bad person, especially with his fucked up childhood, but the two people he surrounded himself with, Bloberta and Stoppington, sure as fuck didn't help, especially because Stoppington enables him.

Clay gets what he deserves though.
>>
File: latest.png (899KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
899KB, 1920x1088px
>>94338937
>>
>>94347659
God, this show is really poorly-animated, isn't it? I keep forgetting just how crummy it looks.
>>
>>94345480
Not the dad. you see Orel pulling his pants back up. Because Clay pulled them down to beat his ass with the belt.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 220x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 220x233px
>>
>>94341645
You don't watch it to laugh
>>
>>94347617
it's Stopframe, not Stoppinton.

Anyway, Clay is a tragic hero, in the vein of a classic Greek play. All of his terrible decisions can be squarely and neatly traced back to some event in his past. His need for gratification stems from his spoiled childhood, and his neglect from his father. And these poor choices would all be understandable in a child, or even a teenager.

But as an adult, Clay knows the difference from right and wrong, from good and evil. But he is so utterly selfish, he refuses to look deeper into the effect his actions have in his life, and simply lets his past rule him.

There are many people who have a terrible past. But they don't let it define them. So while Clay's decisions can be understood, that still is no excuse for his actions, and yes, his fate is well deserved.

In fact, he was even given something he didn't deserve. His son's love. At the end, it is shown Orel (grown up) still keeps a picture of his mother and father in his house. Which means that despite everything, Orel still had some love for his rather to not exile the man from his life. Perhaps Orel never trusted his father again, or even respected him, but he did forgive him

And with that, he essentially gave Clay a second chance. But the picture in Orel's house shows both Clay and Bloberta to be miserable, so evidently , even after losing everything, Clay would still not swallow his pride
>>
>>94342584
But we love you tho
>>
>>94344735
Oh my goddddddddd
>>
>>94345480
No. He spanks him in his underwear because it's more painful that way. He's pretty bi but not incest pedo like how /co/ usually likes
>>
The fucking old couple from the Girls storytime of Pain. They are equally horrible people.
>>
>>94349058
I've always hated intentional gimmicks, like R&M's wavy pupils and Dr. Ktaz's squiggly lines. There was one cartoon with a blue skinned bully that just added extra lines to the elbows for some reason too, I remember.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.