[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEANWHILE IN BIZARRO /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: bizarro_world.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro_world.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
MEANWHILE IN BIZARRO /co/
>>
I read comics and I watch cartoons.
>>
This thread am fresh, nobody ever done this before!
>>
>>94331114
But I do read comics and I occasionally watch cartoons
>>
>>94331085
My little pony is getting a movie and we talk about it.
>>
I like Rick and Morty
>>
>>94331085
Steven Universe is an awe-inspiring masterpiece of the animated medium and everyone on bizarro /co/ rejoice when a new episode is seen
>>
>>94331085
Superman a shit. Batman is the greatest hero ever crafted
>>
>>94331085
The new Domino is prefect casting. There is nothing wrong with blackfacing a character. We should blackface Storm too while we are at it. She is far too white.
>>
>>94331831
I don't think you know what black face means
>>
>>94331740
Me no like Rick and Morty, but haters am so pleasant to be around, feel like like Rick and Morty just to make them happy.
>>
I hate politics and agendas shoehorned into cartoons and comics.

I think most cartoons and comics are irredeemably shallow as it's meant for children and anyone who overanalyze it are manchildren refusing to grow up and grasping on whatever that reminds them when they were children.
>>
Teen titans go is such a bad show
Marvel movies are memorable
Wonder Woman isn't the greatest cape film of the year

Steven universe is for straight mentally healthy adults
>>
File: 1433263197723.jpg (87KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
1433263197723.jpg
87KB, 920x920px
Shazam represents truth, justice and the American way.
>>
>>94331085
today OP was not a faggot
>>
>>94332045
Don't you mean BIZZARO OP was not a faggot?
>>
File: Uncle Ben.png (36KB, 295x330px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Ben.png
36KB, 295x330px
>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.
Anti-Christ Raimi, this shit am just too tame for new thick-skinned generation of Social Injustice Cowards. Me deeply regretful based Gisnep save franchise with newest Spiderkino.
>>
>>94331085
Everything here is wonderful and delightful and fills me with hope and joy at the world I live in.
>>
File: jaketape.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jaketape.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>94331085
I think your tastes in cartoons are great, I love you and wish you luck in life!
>>
>>94331085
mabel was the best character of gravity falls
>>
>>94331085
It's s nice that there's so much quality cartoon/comics out there right now, it'd be terrible if a network only aired one show or companies tried making comic books pander to people instead of having good writing.
>>
>>94331085
Korra was such a great show, an interesting choice to make her so ugly yet have such an amazing personality, must be because they appreciate inner beauty.
>>
>>94331085
chimichangas xd
>>
>>94331085
Good thing everyone respects opinions over here! And remember to welcome newmembs!
>>
File: RWBYHighResolutionLogo.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
RWBYHighResolutionLogo.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
This is a good show.
>>
>>94332371
>slade is Peters uncle
Bizzaro hate this idea!
>>
>>94331085
Countdown, Cry For Justice, JLA Act of God, and One More Day are amazing comics!

Please kill me.
>>
>>94331085
I like milkshake
>>
Mods are asleep post ponies
>>
>>94331085
I pay for all my comics and debate using critical thinking and facts; not hyperbolic statements and insults.

I also appreciate diversity, black characters and strong female characters. I understand that diversity means better sales and giving another group of people a chance to read comics so I sit back and just read the characters I enjoy instead of whiny like a little bitch over any change that happens that is TOTALLY out of my control.
>>
>>94331085
Me am happy with death, me wish am alone with enemies.
>>
>>94331085
I wish there were more political discussions on this board! Furthermore, more /tv/ posters should plant their memes here!
>>
I should never come to this board and I'd better stay on /pol/ to not bother other people with my political views
>>
File: 37394150.jpg (57KB, 801x533px) Image search: [Google]
37394150.jpg
57KB, 801x533px
>>94334573
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.