[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Project Riri-Birth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 29

File: Riri-Birth-page-000.jpg (76KB, 658x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Riri-Birth-page-000.jpg
76KB, 658x1080px
So you know that Diversity & Comics guy who flushed a copy of Ms. Marvel down the toilet?

Apparently he fancies himself as a writer. The art is by somebody else, but the words and story are all his doing. Also, his name may or may not be Zack. Anyways, it's ten pages long, so let's see how far I can get before this thread gets moved to /pol/.
>>
File: Riri-Birth-page-001.jpg (49KB, 658x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Riri-Birth-page-001.jpg
49KB, 658x1080px
>>
File: Riri-Birth-page-002.jpg (61KB, 658x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Riri-Birth-page-002.jpg
61KB, 658x1080px
>>
File: Riri-Birth-page-003.jpg (61KB, 658x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Riri-Birth-page-003.jpg
61KB, 658x1080px
>>
>>94330655
I can't tell if that caption is trying to be "ironic" or sincere.
>>
File: Riri-Birth-page-004.jpg (74KB, 658x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Riri-Birth-page-004.jpg
74KB, 658x1080px
>>
File: Riri-Birth-page-005.jpg (81KB, 658x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Riri-Birth-page-005.jpg
81KB, 658x1080px
>>
inb4 /pol/posting
>>
File: Riri-Birth-page-006.jpg (103KB, 658x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Riri-Birth-page-006.jpg
103KB, 658x1080px
>>
File: Riri-Birth-page-007.jpg (101KB, 658x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Riri-Birth-page-007.jpg
101KB, 658x1080px
>>
File: Riri-Birth-page-008.jpg (119KB, 658x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Riri-Birth-page-008.jpg
119KB, 658x1080px
>>
This is pretty much exactly as stupid as I expected it to be.
>>
File: Riri-Birth-page-009.jpg (76KB, 658x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Riri-Birth-page-009.jpg
76KB, 658x1080px
>>
File: Riri-Birth-page-010.jpg (74KB, 658x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Riri-Birth-page-010.jpg
74KB, 658x1080px
And that's it.
>>
stop shilling this and pretending you aren't the guy trying to get attention.
>>
Wow, this is terrible.
Stick to your shitty youtube videos.
>>
I don't think the story is by him is it?

I think he just tweaked the dialogue and it was written by someone else.
>>
I love this idea and this guys youtube, I watch every week. But this art is terrible. I think I'll re draw this for him. This looks like crap. These panels are horrendous! And Riri looks like a monster or a man one of the two.
>>
>>94330655
>Apparently he fancies himself as a writer.
It's been obvious that's where this is going for some time.
>>
>>94330806
This dialogue is unbelievably bad.
>>
I'm guessing the dialog is a jab at Marvel SJW writing style. a Parody
>>
>>94331128
If I WERE the guy, I'd tell you to donate to my Patreon.

Because the guy has a Patreon account now.

>>94331300
If I wanted a parody of Marvel, I'd illuminate some comics.
>>
>>94331259
That's the joke
>>
This is fucking awful. Off yourself, Zack
>>
Well, that was fucking awful. I could practically feel the dude's blood rising as he wrote it too, especially during that "us little black girls get soooo confused sometime".

Apparently there isn't a single person in the world that can write Riri.
>>
I just spotted this guy recently and his ri ri comic thing. I think it's a good idea. Let's see where he takes it.
>>
>>94331341
>i'm not the guy
>i'd tell you to donate to my patreon
>donate to my patreon
>to my patreon
>my patreon
>patreon
>>
>>94330655
>Apparently he fancies himself as a writer.

He didn't write it. He's literally just an idea guy. Someone else wrote it. All he did was ham up the dialogue so Marvel can't sue him because all of the original dialogue was too serious.
>>
The comic sucks but his videos aren't wrong
>>
Though the artstyle and some of the dialogue could be improved, I do like the idea of Riri becoming a villain.
>>
>>94331422
Hey, I'm not linking it, am I?

>>94331439
If that's so, there's probably a writer's union that wants to talk to this guy soon.
>>
>>94330655
this is absolute garbage
>>
>>94331259
He's parodying how Marvel characters talk in the actual comics, in which they talk way worse that that.
>>
>>94331490
>there's probably a writer's union

yeah right, and that JL8 guy is getting sued too?
>>
>>94331466
his videos are mostly wrong. with some truth. he doesn't know as much about comics as he pretends to.
>>
>>94331540
I was kidding. I mean that nobody's getting credited as the writer. It's only "Art by Andrew Parchman" and that's it.
>>
This..this is edited right?

No normal writer could think up such shitty Dialog.
Is she supposed to be this much unlikeable ?
>>
If this was my only contribution to the human race, I'd kill myself. What a waste of energy.
>>
>>94331597
>No normal writer could think up such shitty Dialog.
>Is she supposed to be this much unlikeable ?
Well, she is being written as a villain.

So...
>>
>>94330655
but it's not written by him either.
>>
>>94331540

I doubt DC cares about JL8 because it's cute and inoffensive and doesn't treat the characters with disrespect.
>>
File: Bette Davis Baby Jane.png (35KB, 180x174px) Image search: [Google]
Bette Davis Baby Jane.png
35KB, 180x174px
There's a storm coming. This is going to be good.

I can't wait until this shit storm goes full Hurricane Katrina.
>>
>>94330850
>that racist teacher
Riri has the saddest past.
>>
When he unironically uses "beta cuck" in his videos I find it hard to take him seriously.
>>
I hope this is really something Diversity & Comics has made and I hope he makes a video about it and I hope he takes screencaps from this post and I hope we're all in them and I hope his YouTube community sees them and I hope we all get famous and I hope he fucking kills himself.
>>
Wait so Black Gurl Ironman is a sociopath villian?
>>
>>94331926
He clearly says it "tongue-in-cheek", I think people just dont get when you're kidding anymore
>>
>>94331735
Thats kinda my point, neither two care shit about fanzines.
>>
>>94331949
This is the third topic about it so actual possibility.

How you fuck off and die DaC. You're an SJW on the other end.
>>
>>94331780
>a storm
This is a sad wet fart. If the writing was actually half decent, it might be more, but for the moment, the only shit is in the form of semi-liquid gas coating the inside of the "author"'s shorts.
>>
His fans in the comments of his video about this atrocity are acting like it's Watchmen levels of quality.
>>
>>94331354
>>94331300
>>94331504

you know well written parodies/ jokes of terrible shit DO exist

you just can't claim its "garbage on purpose"
>>
DESU I'm OK with it if they decide Patreoning for what amounts to fanfiction is no longer legit because it would be a huge cuntpunt to the Dresden Codak guy
>>
>>94332089
Well of course, most of the time youtube commenters are dick-suckers on the highest level unless the youtuber really fucks up in their eyes.
>>
Oh and this reads like some creepy old man's femdom fantasy also
>>
I only watch D&C videos because he makes retards angry on twitter and Marvel.
Plus i agree that shitty forced diversity and storylines its exactly what made me stop buying Marvel.
>>
>>94331466
his videos are terrible, just regurgitated shit from "not muh mahvel" threads on here
>>
>>94331259
It's no worse than what Marvel's publishing.
>>
>>94332071
Just wait until Marvel gives this a once over. Twitter is going to explode with vitriol and bile.

I love the internet.
>>
>>94332071

It is but it'll still create a shitstorm just because the kinds of people that take this trash seriously can not let it go regardless of quality.
>>
File: 2.jpg (370KB, 1257x764px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
370KB, 1257x764px
Overall story seems fine. Dialogue seems painfully on point. And yeah, the art sucks. .
>>
>>94332206
>>94331466
You're both wrong. I'd say maybe he's right 50% of the time, and the other 50% he's full of it. Still a better ratio than Shittywebcomics which is like right 30% of the time.
>>
>>94332319
>>94332351

this ain't a storm but it has meme potential
>>
>>94330850
>that racist teacher
didn't she force that teacher to say that? Like the teacher said she could be anything she wanted, but the girl got upset and wouldn't sit down until she said she couldn't be tony stark
>>
>>94332402
Good enough for me.

I do enjoy the occasional meme.
>>
>>94332386
no it's like 25% right, 25% second hand /co/ regurgitation, 50% full of himself.
>>
Fuck this is awful. What was his intention with this shit?

>>94332420
Yeah. It was so fucking dumb.
>>
>>94332420
Mandela Effect
>>
>>94332436
I'd agree with this ratio. I still watch his content as a guilty pleasure. Mostly I keep it on as a background noise while surfing the net.
>>
I'm gonna give him a chance to redeem himself considering this is just the opening to the story and not the finished product. But so far it doesn't seem too good.
>>
>>94331224

Same here. The art is so drag that I don't even want to try and read one caption of this.

The whole time on his YouTube he's been like "WOW I've got some great art coming in for this project!"

Yeah, no.

I think probably the dialogue is a parody (some of you guys don't get that, but that's probably what he's going for), but then the art is just shitty.

He should have gotten brightly-colored animu-lite tumblr art.
>>
>>94332420
Yep, he's playing off her needing to feel like a victim and interpreting as racism.
>>
>>94331547
He makes too many assumptions for me to take his opinions seriously.
>>
>>94332515
Even Tony's monologue reads like shit. It's all well and good to attempt parody but this is a piss poor attempt.
>>
>>94330655
>So you know that Diversity & Comics guy who flushed a copy of Ms. Marvel down the toilet?
Why do you insist I care about him, that one act basically proves he doesn't know his shit all that well.
>>
>>94332632
He's also submerged an issue of Aquaman in a sinkful of water.
>>
>>94332741
For fucking what? What did Aquaman do to piss this retard off?
>>
>>94332741
I'm pretty sure he's trying to do a riff of AVGN's game destruction, but with none of the over the top hilarity or charm James has.
>>
>>94332089
That's why it's important to call 4chan an echo chamber, the moment you stop is when people start masturbating to themselves and all opinions are valued through the like bar.
>>
>>94332779
The current arc has a bit of a Trump allegory in it. It's not as blatant as Marvel's shit and actually works as a story but the guy was having none of it and just soaked the comic in the sink.
>>
>>94330655
honestly after reading this it isn't any better and i haven't even read the book he's criticizing.

i can't help but feel that I'll actually enjoy this book now because the bar has been set so low you'd have to try to make it a disappointment.
>>
>>94332779
Dude gets pissed off at the most random shit. He gave King's Batman a bad review because there was a teenager in the book that he's never heard of before. Though if he actually read the story from the starting point instead of picking up a random issue he'd know damn well who it was. He also gave the last issue of Superman a bad review because Clark fed some homeless veteran or some shit.
>>
>>94332836
That issue was pure Ameriwank, I thought he'd love it.
>>
>>94332870
He's a fake comicbook dude. it's a thing and it's fucking worse then when women do it.
>>
>>94332779
He wanted to review the issue under water, but after a few minutes the issue started to fall apart.
>>
File: yep.gif (488KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
yep.gif
488KB, 400x225px
>>94331547
>he doesn't know as much about comics as he pretends to.
>>
>>94330655

This dumbfuck hated Superman and family roadtripping to see America because it was Lois' idea and Clark came home tired and they saw a monument devoted to a moment of actual verifiable sexism in American history.
>>
>>94333049
Oh that explains the posts in that one thread.
>>
>>94332935
Oh I know it's a thing. D&C isn't the only guy doing this sort of shit.
>>
>>94333035
that is not the reaction image I thought it was.

I agree with what I quoted.
>>
>>94332870
He hated it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL5xFp8bKvI&t

TL;DW:
*Lois Lane shouldn't be thinking of going on a vacation because that's a man's job
*Superman expresses real human problems, such as coming home late
*Got upset for some reason because John wasn't allowed to watch TV
*Upset about a real account of a woman getting discriminated against in the 1700s.
*Lois called her son by his first name instead of his super hero name (which he keeps saying wrong the entire fucking review)
*The marine in the street is a drug addict and shouldn't be praised.
>>
>>94333077

I watched like two of his vids before on Marvel's dumb fuckery and he seemed okayish. Bit dense, but whatever. The Superman one was a parody of lambasting SJW stuff. Why can nobody seem to point out SJW idiocy and hypocrisy without coming off as some reeing crying retard from a nonexistent parody of the 50s?
>>
>>94333117

This guy is actually fucking retarded. It's bonkers. Marvel has become full of SJW crap and in general shoddy storytelling at both the written and drawn levels, but idiots like him are not the answer.
>>
He is not wrong but what kinda bothers me about him and most of the "comic book drama" youtube channels is that they all pretty much sum up as "SJW MARVEL SJW MARVEL SJW MARVEL SJW MARVEL CLICK THIS VIDEO!"

it just feels like a buzzword at this point.
>>
>caring about a youtuber that doesn't actually read comics
You guys are faggots.
>>
>>94332461
>What was his intention with this shit?
Probably to "stick it to the SJWs" like everything he does.
>>
>>94333377
All he did was sound like a Bizzaro-SJW and write a shitty comic. It's just as bad as the real comic.
>>
>>94332829
Is it really a Trump allegory? He just seems like a power hungry usurper, that goes back to Caesar's days
>>
>>94330806
Holy shit this dialogue is terrible
>>
>>94333459
The fact you can say that about it pretty much demonstrates that it's open to interpretation and going straight for the Trump allegory is just one interpretation of it.
>>
>>94333459
Basically any portrayal of an evil politician, facist or an evil businessman gets called a Trump allegory by angry supporters. Which... really says more about how his supporters view him than it does the stories themselves.
>>
>>94330806
>thicc
There is a point where we need to stop and we have clearly passed it
>>
>>94333509
The only Trump allegory I saw from DC was in GA and it belongs there because Ollie is a huge leftist.

>>94333549
I'm a Trump supporter and I see where these people are coming from. It's been almost two years of "literally hitler" and all that gets fucking tiring. Some people are pushing back because they're tired of it but personally it doesn't matter. Even /pol/ doesn't care on mass
>>
>>94333344
I care about people who are trying to come together to start a comic gamergate over a bullshit controversy HE started.

I was in a stream last night where the hat guy he sucks up to was in and hundreds of people were egging them on in starting an actual harassment campaign against people at Marvel to get more fuel for their videos.

While I think this Milkshake shit reaction is awkward as fuck and most people in it are just trying to get attention; I don't think trying to get an bunch of people to start a shitstorm so you can report on it a counter measure. It is is the exact opposite of what gamergate claimed to be and something people should speak out against.
>>
>>94333174
Idiots like him make Marvel and the people that like the SJW shit feel justified. He's fucking counter-productive when retards like him are the most visible voices railing against this stuff. It's like the GamerGate shit but worse. It doesn't matter if 95% of people who dislike something have legit and sensible grievances when the loudest and most visible 5% are blithering retards who can't do anything but regurgitate stale talking points while screaming "SJW! SJW! SJW!"
>>
Not the best; far from the worst
>>
>>94330655
Anon, the storytime of pain was last week.
>>
>>94333549
>his supporters
>not everyone who doesn't agree with him
Marvel is full of totalitarian lefties, they remind us of that constantly. Their metaphors as so on the nose it's painful. They made MODOK Trump, and everyone they don't like look, say, or act like trump did at the time the book was being made. .
>>
File: C4vRcGKUcAAFTAZ.jpg (20KB, 498x338px) Image search: [Google]
C4vRcGKUcAAFTAZ.jpg
20KB, 498x338px
>>94330806
Thick
>>
>>94333617
A gamergate style event for comics was a long time coming. It didn't matter who started it because it was going to happen. The way Marvel has alienated it's old readers for an audience that doesn't read their books is aggravating. If it took off more channels would arise and there'd be competition. C&D wouldn't be guaranteed to make it
>>
>>94333729
Thicc
>>
>>94333748
Thique
>>
>>94333699
Not when you start calling character that existed before Trump, before all this bullshit, in their native form SJW characters.

Yes the Modok thing was egregious, but when you start calling 20+ year old characters "New characters just made for the tumblr audience", you're a fucking idiot.

We can make our point without making shit up.
>>
>>94331466
"Him guys, hee hee hee, I was just thinking about how SJW have screwed everything, hee hee hee. If me and my Marine buddies were running Marvel, hee hee hee, it would rock."

Why would you even listen to this guy? Every time he opens his giggly-ass mouth, the shitheads running Marvel get one step closer to final victory.
>>
>>94333146
Because the people who can properly articulate what's wrong with SJW idiocy and hypocrisy beyond just "I disagree with it politically therefore it shouldn't exist" are smart enough to realise that it's a colossal waste of time and effort that would be better spent elsewhere.

Anyone who takes a moderate view on a topic these days is just begging to be attacked by both sides, and getting in the middle of a shitflinging competition between autistic liberal tumblrites and autistic conservative /pol/lacks over fucking COMIC BOOKS will at best get you ignored for not being autistic enough or at worst get you non-stop stream of death-threats by manchildren and hambeasts. What could you possibly hope to gain? People don't want rational discussion to get them to reconsider their views or at least recontextualize the views of those they disagree with. They want autistic screeching that either validates their opinions or gives them a target to lash out against.

The only way to win is not to play.
>>
He is literally no different than that shitty Lightbringer guy.
>>
>>94333729
>>94333748
>>94333777
Normie meme, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>94333306
>at this point
>>
>>94333699
>They made MODOK Trump
they made a two-page gag in an elseworld about a modok trump. and the punchline to the joke was little more than "He was literally born to become president, by any means necessary"
616 modok was last seen wearing a shitty mohawk and getting blasted into space by gwenpoole's dead sidekick
>>
>>94333831
I was surprised it took this long for someone to bring Lightbringer up.
>>
>>94333793
Not that anon but weren't they using Modok to build a wall and all that entry level normalfag memes shit? That's like saying they weren't trying to make Red Skull or HYDRA an allegory for Trump because Red Skull already existed. That whole page of Red Skull talking about nationalism was an obvious jab at Trump
>>
>>94330891
What was his goal here? I thought he was trying to prove that RiRi could be a much more interesting character as a villain. Not something equally cringey. The only kind of person someone with such a big hate boner for SJW nonsense that they would enjoy reading a shitty comic book simply because it makes fun of SJW marvel. So it's kinda exactly the same problem as the actual SJW Marvel comics.
>>
>>94333877
It's shocking how similar this guy is too him. An autistic fuck reeing about comics
>>
File: 1365.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1365.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>94333823
>The only way to win is not to play.

Ignoring them isn't working at all. Marvel is just going balls to the wall with this shit and doubling down. At some point people are going to have to acknowledge it.
>>
>>94333901
The point of this was the same point as all of his videos. To bitch about SJWs while adding nothing new to the discussion besides yet another excuse to circlejerk.
>>
>>94333972
Dude, they are a company. They owe you nothing, if they want to make shitty comics they can.
And half the shit people complain about is the only good shit they are putting out, like Moon Girl and Gwenpool
>>
>>94330655
>The art is by somebody else
Calling this crap "art" is a bit farfetched.
>>
>>94333733
That's the problem though. People do read some of them. Pretending that only some people are the true fans is stupid and false. Children read Squirrel Girl, Moon Girl and Ms Marvel. Their trades are on best selling lists.

Books of new characters have come and gone for years. Politics have been expressed in comics for years. The current political landscape has people combing over every page for transgressions and then fighting over it.

The real problem Marvel has isn't politics it's shitty writing. The Flintstones was laden with modern politics and many people here love it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bMIPGOoVwU

>he unironically loves Gods of Egypt

I'm convinced he is a committed satirist playing the part of an insane contrarian.
>>
>>94333882
Red Skull was throwing shade at nationalists in General.
>>
File: 1366255696000.jpg (219KB, 1908x630px) Image search: [Google]
1366255696000.jpg
219KB, 1908x630px
>>94334019
They can make shitty comics but people can make their opinion known that they are shit. People who actually care about that company and don't want to see them fail want to help by expressing their gripes.

>Moon Girl and Gwenpool
>good
Moon Girl is a shitty push that constantly reminds you in every other book "SHE'S SOOO SMART GUYS" and Gwenpool is a shitty gimmick gone too far. Both have subpar writing on a good day and are only like because waifufags find them cute
>>
File: 1427610384385.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
1427610384385.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>94330806
>Thicc
>>
>>94333972
>Marvel is just going balls to the wall with this shit and doubling down
My Marvel pull list now is around the same size as it was last year which was around the same size as it was the year before that, and so-on and so-on for years now. 90% of their output has ranged from shit to mediocre for almost 30 years now. Oh no, the shit books are now trying to push a liberal agenda? How awful. Except anyone who isn't a fucking retard looking for something to get upset about wouldn't be caring about those books one way or the other because the reason they're bad isn't trying to push an SJW agenda. It's bad writing, rushed art, amateurish coloring/inking, and almost non-existant editing.

If you were to take out every single SJW or vaguely liberal thing from all of their comics and kill off every single legacy character to bring back the originals, the ratio of good books to bad books would stay EXACTLY THE SAME. It literally wouldn't make a single fucking difference other than the fact that less people would be bitching about SJWs. But here's the thing that almost no one can seem to comprehend: just because people aren't bitching about something doesn't make it good.

Bendis' Ironheart ongoing is bad? Well guess what, his Iron Man ongoing was even fucking worse! Do you think putting Carol back into her Ms. Marvel costume would somehow make her comic less of a boring slog? Do you think killing off Miles and giving Bendis a comic about Peter Parker instead would somehow improve the Spider-man line?

The problem isn't "SJWs" and by putting 100% of the blame on that, all you're doing is giving Marvel a convenient scapegoat to obscure the under-lying problems.
>>
>>94334150
I would just like it if the people forming those opinions actually read comics, unlike the shitty youtuber in the OP and the people that follow him.
>>
>>94334150
Bravo on proving his point.
>>
>>94334169

see your problem is you think when people bitch about SJWs they're only mad about the black girl pretending to be iron man and not the writer behind the black girl pretending to be iron man
>>
File: 1359134565916.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1359134565916.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>94334169
>>
>>94333631
He's right tho
>>
>>94334045
The numbers indicate otherwise they're selling like shit. You have books constantly hovering in cancellation numbers only to reboot them because they don't want to admit fault.

I have no problem with politics in comics, the problem is when politics are put over a story and writing. I agree that the Flintstones was fantastic, but someone needs to pull on the reigns at marvel
>>
>>94334210
Your problem is assuming people care about the writer when that C&D fag couldn't name a comic writer without using Google.
>>
>>94334169
No fucking shit it's poor writing, coloring, and inking but Marvel is using a political narrative to hide behind. The problem is that now the world is more connected and people cherry pick the worst and paint everyone as some kinda villain based upon that. They've made that political aspect the headline of their company and are doubling down on it. Bad writing is bad writing but pushing an agenda to pander and blaming those who were complaining before of being every "ism" and "ist" under the sun gets grating.

And why the hell are you still buying the comics when you know they're shit.
>>
>>94330655
My guess this comic book was playing the Devils advocate? but this felt like that shitty issue of mockingbird, where that teenage mutant got away with killing white dudes because she was on her period.
So either this guy was just doing the same thing while pointing out the stupidity of the otherside. Or He's just as bad as a writer as those people he is fighting against. In the end he was pretending to be retarded, but doing so is still retarded.
>>
>>94334210
>implying people don't constantly bitch out Bendis
>>
>>94334193
I hate D&C because all of his videos are clickbait shit and it's obvious he doesn't care about comics and just jumped on a bandwagon.

>>94334197
How? Those books are shit, he can read them if he wants but that doesn't mean I can't say he has shit taste.
>>
>>94334403
Seriously, is there ANYONE out there who likes Bendis? We just had an enormous thread of detailed posts excoriating the last 15 years of his career. I'm not sure if any other writer at the big two is as despised in such minute detail.

Does the guy have some hardcore fans out there who just buy whatever he writes? How much of his tumblr asks are cocksucking?
>>
>>94334455
people who started and love the ultimate comics. Other than that I dunno who does, there are people on this site that believe Miles is selling more books than Peter does.
>>
>>94334455
I think it's because of Ultimate Spider-Man. He had one big success that broke into the mainstream and then made Miles pushing him even more into the mainstream. People who read comics know he's a hack. People who are just familiar with his milestones love him. It's just a guess though
>>
>>94333972
>Ignoring them isn't working at all. Marvel is just going balls to the wall with this shit and doubling down. At some point people are going to have to acknowledge it.
Don't buy their stuff.

Buy manga or DC. Money talks.
>>
>>94334455
i liked his Daredevil and Alias run, he is good on solo book about street level heroes.

he is awful on team books and sci fi.
>>
>>94334557
it just makes Marvel execs blame their main income for not being progressive enough.
>>
>>94334557
I have but expressing why I'm no longer a customer helps as well. Marvel just can't seem to get it and airing grievances is cathartic
>>
>>94333823
>The only way to win is not to play.

Wow. Spoken like a true comic book fan. /sarc
>>
>>94334585
And? They'll be forced to adapt. If they don't realize their issue then they'll die out if they keep doing the wrong thing. So they either acknowledge it or ignore it.

>>94334606
Fine, but you need to start caring less over time or your daily routine becomes hating marvel.
>>
>>94330655
I just looked at this guys twitter and got aids. How is he someones father.
>>
>>94334735
>And? They'll be forced to adapt. If they don't realize their issue then they'll die out if they keep doing the wrong thing. So they either acknowledge it or ignore it.
would like to believe that but you know the movies are making them a good mint.
>>
>>94333823
Totally agree. Everybody in this comes off as vying for publicity/attention.

Except maybe for the asst. ed herself who just comes off like a dummy who got trolled
>>
>>94334771
lol, got completely turned around and thought I was in the milkshake thread. That's all D&C shit too.
>>
>>94334765
Still doesn't matter. You have 1 life and it's not worth worrying about a comic publisher killing itself over years. Put your money into something that will make you happy.
>>
>>94334765

The movies and comics divisions are seperate.
If the comics start hemoragging money, Disney will downsize the shit out of them.
The comics don't even need to exist for the movies to keep making money.
>>
>>94332385
>the art sucks
I think is a wip, he show a colored one somewhere and need inking, I will not show that if were mine until is finished
>>
>>94334817
I'm-a Mario, I have-a many lives.
Wahoo Bing Bing!
>>
>>94334735
>Fine, but you need to start caring less over time or your daily routine becomes hating marvel.
The only time I talk about this is when threads pop up like Riri staring down her teacher or during America Chavez story times
>>
>>94334019
>Dude, they are a company. They owe you nothing, if they want to make shitty comics they can.
I can't believe I have to say this anon, but companies need money to continue to operate. Were you aware of that? And where do you think this money comes from? Mommy and Daddy?

The money comes from the consumers who purchase what the companies produce. Therefore, the companies OWE IT TO THE CONSUMER in order to keep themselves thriving. If you're a company that neglects its consumers, then you're a company with a short lifespan.
>>
>>94334899
he's pointing out there will always be people to buy shitty comics, so if you stop buying them some other rube will take your place.
>>
>>94334564
Daredevil > USM

That book was mediocore even back when it was coming out.
>>
>>94334261
The only numbers you're using are Diamond's sales. Moon Girl and Squirrel Girl Sell though Scholastic. I'm not saying all "SJW" books are doing well but those three are.
>>
>>94334447
>and it's obvious he doesn't care about comics and just jumped on a bandwagon.
He often gives recommendations on books he actually likes, and some of his lowest rated videos are about good Marvel comics before the current SJW fad. He likes comics, and likely reads more than you do. He certainly buys more than you do.

D&C's only flaw is that he picks up single floppy comics and judges them as a standalone story, when most books these days are written to be read in trade format. So he ends up judging PART of a story with almost no context. And it's that lack of context that skews his perspective.
>>
>>94332011
to be fair, we've so far gone past the point where reality surpasses satire that the only way to guess its satire is that it doesn't go far enough.

I can't even tell when people are kidding anymore. Even the jokers just seem like they're not "woke" enough.
>>
>>94334948

If it was one for one replacement numbers, comics would still be selling hundreds of thousands of copies consistently every month.
>>
>>94335075
I guess I'd prefer more indepth and longer reviews instead of the quick look he gives. And the stuff like destroying and flushing comics seems shallow. I just want actual commentary on what's wrong
>>
>>94333117
yeah, I was mostly trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. But when he trashed the best Superman family issue that actually managed to do an evenhanded exploration of what it means to be an American to Clark and Lois as they try to teach their kid the "right way" to live as they see it?

He lost me. I'm sorry, I can forgive a lot, but being that trash over a comfy issue that doesn't denigrate a country that gets denigrated everywhere, but reminds us of some of our good? Fuck that.
>>
>>94335049
I'll have to take you on your word. I found one chart from 2015 and the only marvel book in the top 20 was Star Wars
>>
>>94334383
Because not all of their comics are shit. Just because America exists doesn't mean I'm going to drop Ultimates (Marvel cancelling it is doing it for me). Just because there are a dozen shit Spider-books doesn't mean I'm going to drop Black Bolt. Legacy may be more of the same ol shit but I'll still give Moon Knight, Marvel 2-in-1 and Dr. Strange a shot.

Like I said, 90% of Marvel's output has been shit for decades now. That doesn't mean the last 10% doesn't deserve support though. I may hate or be indifferent to 72 of their 80 current books, but those last 8 are good enough to stay on my pull.
>>
The fact that he uploads no-effort eight minute videos everyday means if you watch him once, he starts clogging up your recommends. He's literally youtube cancer.
>>
>>94334150
Gwenpool is literally the ONLY enjoyable comic Marvel's put out since the last Moon Knight run.
>>
Diversity & Comics makes weird videos.
He has made 4 videos on the milkshake thing.
We get it, you dont like SJWs.
He also buys comics to destroy them and that is stupid of a different level
>>
>>94334760
because black women don't care if they get aids long as their kids father is white and will be able to pay support.

I'm not going to go /pol/ but he's admitted his daughter is half black. Women marry up. You connect the dots.
>>
>>94335343
Scarlet Spider is not bad so far.
>>
>>94335306
The problem is I've been bitten too many times to trust them any more. Quality books like Ultimates get shafted whole stuff like Squirrel Girl gets as many tries and relaunches as it wants. Sure there's a diamond in the rough but those diamonds are too far in between and not worth my money. Those 8 books are going to be canceled regardless
>>
>>94334687
>if you don't spend every waking minute of your life getting into shitpost offs against SJWs then you're not a TRUE comic fan
Bravo on being the epitome of millennial cancer.
>>
>>94335343
Scarlet Spider and Ultimates are far better than that. You're just a waifufag
>>
>>94335349
How do you get 4 videos off the milkshake thing?
1 sure, 2 okay, 3 you've probably broken the machine. But 4?
>>
>>94335420
are you over 35? if not you are a millennial.
>>
>>94330786
This deserves it
>>
>>94330655
This is boring and cringy. Please stop doing this.
>>
>>94335434
they aren't hastings as been spot on.
>>
File: 1487612973337.jpg (34KB, 385x370px) Image search: [Google]
1487612973337.jpg
34KB, 385x370px
>>94335420
>simple disagreement and expressing your discuss is the same as spending every waking minute of your life shitposting
>>
>>94335437
tbf there's new drama developments being pumped out.
>>
>>94331466
They videos are totally wrong. He is like a mental how said "cancer kills people beacuse they are little tiny people who worship the devil and i told you that time i was in boot camp?"
>>
>>94335362
i thought his daughter was Muslim?
>>
>>94335558
Anon are you having a stroke?
>>
>>94334760
What I'm more confused about is how he's a father and his daughter is a Musslim when he isn't. Shit doesn't add up.
>>
>>94335588
blacks are muslims too
>>94335708
kids can pick a faith. My friends are muslim but their mom is catholic.
>>
>>94335306
>Marvel 2-in-1
Will be a disaster they'll take Johnny and Ben just to bait all ofv us into buy that > Ohh look Moon Girl is now Richards, CUTE! that's what will be, all the others could be good, who knows but this .....
>>
>>94335588
half black muslim? idk.
>>
>>94330872
Why the fuck is Tony singing Bullets - Archive? Kek this is so bad
>>
>>94335414
>Scarlet SJW
>good
I see the shills have arrived.
>>
>>94335868
Go back to /m/ and shitpost there you Filipino fuck.
>>
>>94333631
Because the not retarded people how dislike the "current state" of Marvel had the brains to understand that getting angry about petty shit is not productive. Because they are always be good comics worth of read. Maybe not in Marvel or DC or Image but in other companies.
>>
>>94336034
You know will be that way, nuber 1 Moon Girl, number 2 America, 3 Cho etc... I'm not Chink you racist fuck
>>
>>94335761
She's, like, 9 from my understanding.
>>
>>94335320
>if you watch him once
That's why incognito mode exists dumbshit
>>
>>94333117
This guy is terrible. SJW being terrible but Conservatards are just as bad. I agree this is some fake ass comic book nerd.
>>
>>94337316
he's not even a "conservatard."

For the videos of him I watched, yeah, he complains about SJWs alot, but...he doesn't actually seem to stand for anything. He never offers any sort of solution. He never even offers a position. It's just bad (which it is) but there's never anything really about why its bad.
>>
>>94335075
>He often gives recommendations on books he actually like
He recomended Original Sin... shit taste
>>
>>94337372
He seems to stand for traditionalism. The last video of his I watched that made me not want to give a shit anymore he said Piotr and Kitty should get married and she should stop being a hero to raise his kids.
>>
File: xxthrjB.gif (726KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
xxthrjB.gif
726KB, 420x236px
>>94330655
Turning her evil is cliche and done to death. It haven't works for jason todd, it will not works for RIRI.
>>
>>94338411
he wanted to make her evil because her origins were her being a dick.
>>
>>94330655
Why do people keep shilling this autist e-celeb?
>>
>>94330655
This is the worst thing I've ever read.
>>
>>94338493

not even a dick. a dumb kid.
>>
>>94338641
B-b-but it's shitting on SJWs so you HAVE to like it! If you don't then that means you must be an SJW!
>>
>>94330655
That was embarassing to read. I thought he was actually going to try make riri interesting but instead its just riri REEEEEEEEbirth
>>
If Riri Williams follows ‘The Fallen Angel’ archytype, she can make for a great villain. Just like Magneto, Maleficent, and Anakin, she allows herself to be consumed by that seemingly liberating feeling of omnipotent power fueled by anger that does nothing but alienate her even further.

Good read. Would prefer if she was written to be more redeamable though.
>>
>>94330891
>Yay me
I understood that reference.
>>
>>94333117
this faggot shows up in my youtube feeds for some reason (i never watched his videos before or comic book videos on youtube in general) i don't watch them but everytime i hear about this guy I'm glad i don't.

he sounds like a total hypocrite and no different than the SJWs he criticizes.
>>
>>94332420
Yeah, does anyone have that page?
>>
>>94337967
So he's a traditionalist...but he shit all over the "traditionalist" issue of Superman and family?

The fuck is with this guy.

There's nothing wrong with being a traditionalist, but that's just...wrong. I don't even see that as being traditionalist, not if he shits on actual traditionalism.
>>
>>94332420
>>94332520
>>94332461
She literally just trying to be an underdog. You guys are so obsessed with "racism" and "victim complex" you don't understand that the character was just looking for motivation to be amazing or work towards their goals. Like holy shit if Riri Williams was a white boy, and I mean this entirely unironically, and he did this shit but instead it was about him being poor or some shit no one would care.
>>
>>94339806
He shit on it because Lois was making the "man's" decisions.
>>
>>94334046
He's a 90's nostalgist at his core. I can tell because I'm roughly the same age as I bet he is, and Gods of Egypt plays EXACTLY like one of those big fantasy quest movies they used to do in the 90s--think Dragonheart or Lost in Space or 13th Warrior. I'm not surprised he liked it.
>>
>>94335552
>drama is now considered people tweeting shit at eachother
Im glad i dont use the fucking thing, never have and never will.
>>
>>94335987
>Scarlet Spider
>not good
See, these guy is the type of cancer that makes me not agree with D&C.
>>
>>94334019
You spelled.
>only good shit they are putting out, Renew Your Vows
wrong.
>>
>>94330655
Please fuck off with this shit D&C. This board is not here for you to shill your dreck.
>>
>His elementary age daughter is Muslim.
The only way this makes sense is if it's his wife child. If that's the case, then is he a cuck?
>>
>>94341486
Anyone so obsessed with the male characters having control over the females must have something going on in their life they're trying to deal with.
>>
Unbelievable, to find a new SoP so soon after Comicon. very impressive OP
>>
>>94333821
Marines generally aren't the brightest bulbs, I wouldn't want them running Marvel any more than the SJWs
>>
>>94335343
Gwenpool is terrible
>>
>Planned on doing a webcominc of me "fixing" a character I didn't like. Miles.
>Hear this fag is doing the same thing.
>Decide to wait to see how his goes.
>This entire thread.
Dodged a bullet. Now I can either drop the entire thing or learn from his mistakes.
>>
>>94342013
Obviously the latter
>>
>>94332836
Yeah. He was saying that vets who're homeless would've been set up for life. I think he really thinks that. In reality they're discharged for minor things because they didn't want to pay for them.

You have to fight tooth & nail to be considered disable from the US Military. I have an uncle who harassed the AF everyday for several years, just to get 100% disability. He put in a good 20+ years into the service.
>>
File: 1368473548959.jpg (48KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1368473548959.jpg
48KB, 400x300px
Not saying the work is any good but I never thought I'd see the day of 4chan defending SJWs and their beyond shit-tier work at Marvel.

I guess this really is /co/mblr now.
>>
>>94342207
Would would people defend this abortion, and his shit-tier work?
>>
>>94333117
I can't believe this guy is actually married and has children, he's an inarticulate goof who makes 10 year-old with an iPad tier videos about comic books.
>>
>>94342013
i recommend green texting it before you move to art.
>>
>>94336844
Her mom is probably Muslim. I think she was a war bride, some Iraqi chick he picked up over when he was in the Marines. Got her knocked up which allowed her & her kid to come to the states.
>>
>>94342013
Ah shit. I wanted to write a comic about some chars I like. We'll say it's fixing since I plan on ignoring she that's happened in the past few years.

Now you gave me the thought of being compared to this asshat.
>>
>>94339925
Yeah for some reason he got pissed that Lois was making decisions instead of blindly agreeing with every order her husband barks. Or that women can't decide on where to go on vacation because that's a man's job.

Visiting a Woman Revolutionary was SJW because there was a COEXIST bumper sticker, Jon who's 9yo asked what it was. He didn't like him being Superboy kept calling him Super Son.

Also the homeless Vet had to be a drug addict because otherwise he would have money. Uncle Sam would never throw out their damaged meat bags that can't fight anymore. Nope, never.
>>
>>94341855
Get out you cuck. Gwenpool is cute & well written.
>>
>>94342207
>Why would you eat /their/ poop. Eat this poop instead!
>>
>>94330891
This is somehow better than moon girl comic, maybe marvel can hire him.
>>
>>94342612
She-Hulk?
>>
>>94342702
That's not saying a lot.
>>
>>94342709
That is the most random shot in the dark, anon.

I didn't say who because I don't want to be called out if I do it.
>>
>>94342345
Well, it was less of a story about him and more of an event heavily featuring him. Basic idea is that Punisher manages to Frank Cletus, however the symbiote escapes and tries to find refuge in the Brooklyn Vision Academy where it manages to latch onto Miles. Miles manages over come the urges brought on by the Carnage symbiote, but only after coming to a deal with it (after being egged on by the symbiote, who kept bringing up his mother's previous death). It ends up being a Toxin sort of deal where Miles will state the symbiote's blood lust. Obviously, this gets Peter upset, and he tries to get it off of him. But the methods Miles and Carnage use actually work and makes criminals too scared to commit crimes in a more effective way than Punisher ever did. It splits the street level heroes into factions who believe they should harness Miles' powers, like Punisher, and those who think a teen shouldn't be out there committing murder, like Peter. A lot of the people on Miles side point out how Peter is in the wrong for only now wanting to have an active roll as a mentor now that Miles is doing something he disagrees with. It eventually erupts into a sort of street level civil war. All the while people like Kingpin see this as the perfect opportunity to to sweep New York from under the heroes' feet while they're distracted.

But after seeing minor parallels to this I feel like the plot needs massive retooling.
>>
>>94334193

To be fair, the shitty youtuber does "Read" comics to at least some degree.
About 75% of his videos are him reading a comic panel by panel on camera before ripping it up or praising it.

We literally watch him read the physical comic books he's complaining about.
>>
>>94342144
supposedly this guy was in service but the more i hear about this guy the more it sounds like he's one of those "stolen valor" fuckheads
>>
>>94333578
*was, not is.

I'm so tired of this phrase being spit out with not grammatical correction.
>>
>>94343085
i feel like that you could always do better than "X is a villain/antihero" as a means to "fix" a character

also "hero vs hero" stories are done to death
>>
>>94342207
Could you point out what posts you're talking about?
>>
>>94343413
He can't because they're probably his own posts
>>
>>94342144
>>94343159
Sometimes he mentions he was in the Marines. Dude was like two kids, a wife, a home and a career so hes gotta be old. By old I mean like... 40
>>
>>94342617
>He didn't like him being Superboy kept calling him Super Son.

this is so petty and i hate that captain marvel is called shazam
>>
>>94343523
Considering how his videos are shot I wouldn't be surprised. Reviewing a comic by pointing a camera at a physical comic book does not make it seem like he's "with it" when it comes to modern technology.
>>
>>94333117
ok and just like that I hate this guy.
>>
>>94333117
>>94342207
I'm convinced at this that this guy is controlled opposition for the very SJWs he's criticizing
>>
>>94333117
>the point
You.

I think his main criticism is solid. An issue that's supposed to be a celebration of America ends up criticizing it at every turn. It's true that America is not perfect, no country is, I am Russian, there is no country that wouldn't tell me how flawed my country is, but just for one fucking issue please take pride in yourself
>this great woman who served her country... oh, and also she didn't get paid, so sexist, ugh
People don't get paid all the time, concentrate on what she did good, leave looking up to injustices that were done to her to real textbooks. Celebration of American people and criticizing American government are two different topics and this issue certainly doesn't mesh it well.

I also have to agree with him on interpritation of Superdad, which is no fun deadbeat dad who is late home at night, and when Lois proposes to celebrate America (while also criticize it at every turn) all he has to say is "NO FUCKING TV". Let's be honest, this is probably how Cyclops would have reacted to this trip, not Superman who grew up in Kansas.

My ideal celebration of Independence Day issue with Superfamily would have been telling us about what different real people did in real world, what they are known for, why American people are great. And then at the end have fictional memorial to either actually Johnthan Kent, or relative, and see Superman have connection to it despite absence of blood relation, as they are both Kents and both heroes

Not fucking who didn't get paid facts.

And Lois does look weird throughout.
>>
File: does-not-get-it.gif (977KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
does-not-get-it.gif
977KB, 500x266px
Man, /co/ really sucks sometimes. This guy seems to be doing everything right in my book... mainly criticizing the shit out of Marvel and SJW trends.

I think this is okay. I chuckled a couple times. Can someone who's claiming "bad writing" please give me an example? I thought it was fairly competent, if a little amateur, and it was clearly making a jab at how shit Marvel's writing has become the last couple of years, specifically with the legacy characters.
>>
>>94346443
Tbh, I see what he is trying to do, I am just disappointed Riribirth is not something you haven't seen in his videos, it's the same criticism. It lacks just some sort of punch.
>>
>>94346478
I suppose that's valid. I'm holding out hope that there's a little more to this than your basic satire of obvious trends.
>>
File: homer.gif (168KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
homer.gif
168KB, 375x375px
>>94330806
>thicc

I fucking lost it.
>>
>>94330850

>That racist teacher

The ironic part here is that a 4channer was so mad about what he saw as sjw professional victimhood that he failed to see the intentional satire in that scene and ended up playing the victim himself by writing a bitter screed about darn sjw ruinin' his funny pages.
>>
>>94330655

This is America Chavez levels of cringeworthy. Actually, it's even more technically incompetent. Not a single sentence sounded natural and every page looks like it was made from charcoal and vaceline.
>>
>>94346443

>I am so driven by agenda I will shill absolute high school level garbage because I agree with its underlying opinion

Just to be clear you are genuinely blind as to what is bad about lines like "How ironic that you are looking more 'thicc' than strong now"? You're just going to ignore a contrived set up for a 4chan meme because it panders to you? How very Marvel.
>>
>>94332829

Does it? It just seemed like a "Aquaman has lost his kingdom for the 465th" time story
>>
>>94346656
>because I agree with its underlying opinion
Dude, I don't know what the fuck you think you read, but I'm not trying to shill this fucking free webcomic. I thought it was fine. Nothing special, and it felt amateur.
My first point about d&c "seeming to be doing everything right" was more targeted at his videos and Twitter presence, which I think are great and finally giving a much needed voice to the people who are tired of Marvel's shit (which is everyone on /co/).

> "How ironic that you are looking more 'thicc' than strong now"
Well I never said I loved the line, but I don't see what's so bad about using 4chan memes in a parody webcomic.
>>
>>94332829
If I'm remembering correctly, he didn't really like it but he didn't hate either. He put it in the sink because he thought it would be funny because Aquaman.
>>
>Diversity & Comics guy gets popular
>4chan board turns on him
What a surprise.
>>
>>94333549
Eh, it's just that everyone likes to see themselves as the underdog.
>>
>>94346443
>Thicc
>Can someone explain to me the bad writing.

Nigger.....
>>
>>94346565
Anon, he's the same person. It's obvious he just regurgitates what he reads in threads on here.
>>
>>94330655
speaking of e celebs, are there any /his/ anons excited for lindybeige's upcoming historically accurate comic?
>>
>>94334455
>>94334491
>>94334511
>>94334564
He usually gets really good artists. Art is a big draw in comics.
>>
>>94343085
I don't think anything that drastic needs to be done with Miles. He just needs some personality, maybe a few rogues of his own instead of stealing Spidey's.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>94347306
this is what Miles deserve
>>
>>94330655
And I thought /co/mblr was just a myth.
>>
>>94330655
wow this is almost as bad as the actual comic

GG no riri
>>
>>94348238
Too bad his home planet already blew up.
>>
This is horrible.

I'd rip it if I could.

And flush it down a toilet.

For all the mouth and smartassness, when it comes down to it, Div&Co can't even put together ten pages that are anywhere near the quality Marvel puts out.

People paid Patreon for this crap?
>>
This D&C guy... for every 1 video he has on his channel talking about comics he likes , he has 20 videos that consists of 15 minutes of tirades about SJW Marvel (with no actual presentation more than a still image) and how he would do it better because he really thinks he can do better , which his 10 page comic has shown , it's that he absolutely CANT . It's an awful satire that panders to his audience, and they're eating this shit up like flies
>>
>>94346260
I agree. There were a few times that issue where Superman just acted self-righteous at people who weren't good enough Americans in his view.
>>
>>94348550
>Marvel
>Quality

Pick one.
>>
>>94332935
>He's a fake comicbook dude
what does this even mean? how are you classifying what is "real" comicbook dude? i think you just don't like his opinions and feel like you need to say something. get over yourself
>>
>>94350417
>Cape Comics
>Quality
It took you years?
>>
>>94330655
the fuck did I read D&C all his videos is "hey I was in the army so I know more about comic than the people who work there"

that all his videos in a nutshell

also, why are all the female body not a 10/10!!! SJW are at it again

>>94331949
>and I hope he fucking kills himself.
that came out of nowhere
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.