[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is DC putting out a better civil war comic than Marvel did?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0225.jpg (482KB, 1280x1884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.jpg
482KB, 1280x1884px
Why is DC putting out a better civil war comic than Marvel did?
>>
>>94327351
It's not better, you just prefer it because it says DC on the cover, fanboy.

Next work on trying to enjoy the company you worship without constantly having to justify it to yourself by comparing it to Marvel every thread.
>>
It's not Heroes vs Heroes
>>
>>94327351
Because Joker and Riddler were already villains so it makes sense for them to act like huge assholes and endanger the populace with their private grudge-match.

Whereas when Tony and Steve did it, it was dumb.
>>
So what are they fighting about?
>>
>>94327351
why would the Joker be part of either side

have they given up on the anarchic part of his character now too

come to think of it which of the three canonical Jokii is this supposed to be
>>
>>94327351
Well it's not a hero vs. hero or line wide event, so that's plus, outside that it has been pretty shitty though.
>>
>>94327479
Joker and Riddler are basically fighting over who gets to kill Batman

Only one of them gets to be successful, and its turned into a grudge match between the two of them and they've drawn in all of the other Bat rogues
>>
File: IMG_0226.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px)
IMG_0226.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>94327405
>>
It's not even very good so far. I love Sheriff of Babylon and Vision but Tom King's Batman was a mistake
>>
>>94327351
because DC is inherently better than Marvel
>>
>>94329468
I get the impression he took the job for the paycheck and the reputation rather than a paticular desire to write Batman. I know its incredibly fanboyish to say a writer doesn't care for a character, but the issues focusing on other characters are usually far better than the ones focused on Bruce.
>>
File: 14e[1].jpg (942KB, 1177x3705px)
14e[1].jpg
942KB, 1177x3705px
>>94327405
a reminder that if you support Marvel, you support Shariah law
>>
>>94329639
Ms.Marvel steals vaginas?
>>
>>94327351
Its shit because you would have to be a retard to think Joker is capable of leading others and people actually willing to work with that faggot.
>>
>>94327806
I thought Joker doesn't want to kill Batman.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.