[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this bitch not connect the dots? Especially when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: Liz.jpg (39KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
Liz.jpg
39KB, 640x320px
How did this bitch not connect the dots? Especially when they are driving to homecoming
>>
What information did she have that would make her think Peter was Spider-Man or that her dad was a supervillain?
Peter being socially awkward isn't really an indicator of anything.
>>
>>94327075
too busy thinkin bout that spider dick
>>
>>94327075
She's actually the only likeable side character in the movie
>>
>>94327117
literally in the car she recounts all the times peter goes missing and spider man shows up moments later and he supposedly knows spider man vulture was smart enough

Im not talking about her dad being vulture that she didnt have enough info to put 2 and 2 together
>>
Liz the worst character
she is smart, beaury a bitch ?! i never get why Spider Love her the worst the way she accept to be his Date ?after he disppoint her two time and didn't show up
LMAO
>>
>>94327197
she keeps getting SPIDERED
>>
>>94327150
The final straw was probably when spiderman happen to be in DC the same time he was. I doubt he travels far
>>
>>94327075

I'm more surprised that after he asked her out she pounced on him and "told him to give her a dozen babies".

Was that in the comics?
>>
>>94327296
yes believe it or not

ASM # 189
>>
>>94327308

I just didn't expect all the dialogue about race mixing.
>>
If i remember he call her Name on the elevator
>>
>>94327150
There's like 12 superheros in the world, and all of them are 30+ year old adults.
Rather then think Peter is one of those rare people, and that Spider-Man is 15 rather than a 30 year old man, she'd be more likely to think he has a drug problem or something.
>>
>>94327355
>so Lizz since you're only half nigger does that mean our children with be 1/4th nigger?
>Im only asking because I made a promise to my uncle before he died
I really dont understand who at Sony keeps letting Raimi in the back door.
>>
>>94327532
see
>>94327150

if she doesnt at least suspect peter after that shes a dolt
>>
>>94327564

They're all super nerds who don't have a lot of street smarts or common sense. They're also all still 15. Adults are dumb, 15 year olds even moreso, even booksmart ones.

Hell Vulture barely pieced it together in the car and he probably never would've suspected it if he also didn't have a secret identity.
>>
>>94327663
at the very least she should suspect peter is sneaking out to go on missions with spider-man

also
>leaves her ass at homecoming
>father turns out to be the vulture and the vulture was apprehended by spider-man

peter's disappearances and spider-man's appearances just match up way too well why would spider-man randomly be in DC as the same time as them
>>
>>94327712

Maybe she knows and doesn't act like it because her big fantasy this whole time was to unmask Spider-Man and get twice as wet when she finds out it's Peter.

Her two biggest crushes in one.

And then she gets Penis Parkered
>>
I'm more peeved that nobody heard Shocker smashing buses around just outside of the school.
>>
>>94327796
It was a pretty loud party.
>>
>>94327564
She's literally speculating what Spiderman's age could be with her friends earlier in the movie, there's no reason why she would think he's a teenager that goes to her school when every other meta human on the planet is an adult.
>>
>>94327796
>>94327859
how did the two criminals get into the school the first time when they were checking for the power core?

terrible security
>>
>>94327948
How did they even have firearms with them? It's a gun-free zone.
>>
>>94327947
that conversation happens before the loads of times peter disappears and spider man appears moments later especially the DC one

not saying she has hard proof but her suspecting peter is spider-man would make sense
>>
>>94327075
She's pretty chill about the dude she likes ditching the question club finals, ditching the late night swim and ditching her in the middle of prom.
>>
>>94327150
>literally in the car she recounts all the times peter goes missing and spider man shows up moments later
half the times she lists off, she had no way of knowing Spidey and Vulture were fighting. Just Peter ditching them.
>>
>>94327509

I watched the movie twice (my kid is a major spidey fan) and I noted that the second time around, he yelled "Liz!" as he went to save her in the elevator.

Of course, Liz was *in a falling elevator* scared for her life so she might not have being paying too much attention to this at the time. But Spidey did shout her name.
>>
>>94328006
>peter disappears and spider man appears moments later

But that just doesn't happen. Pete disappears and Spider-man shows up somewhere else, or Pete's been missing all day and Spider-man shows up sometime later.

Who is going to think that their classmate is Spider-man? Imagine a superhero shows up and around the time he shows up, your friend starts acting flaky. What kind of convoluted thinking would lead you to believe that your friend is flaky because he's the new superhero, instead of that maybe those two things are independent of eachother? I'd probably think the friend was just less reliable than I thought he was or that he had other things going on in his life.
>>
Because no matter how many coincidences there are, most people aren't really gonna come to the conclusion that their classmate is a superhero. It'd be like winning the lottery AND getting struck by lightning on the same day.
>>
She's a pampered female nigger living in the current year where white, fat women do the thinking for them.
Vulture actually had to be quite smart to get away with his alien tech business for as long as he did.
>>
>>94327141
I liked Ned
>>
>>94328029
Liz deserved better. I want her to come back :^(
>>
>>94328970
>female nigger
the technical term is negress
>>
>>94329102
Just like in Spectacular.
>>
>>94327563
Raimi lobbied for Spiderman to fight fight "Dr. Octaroon" in the next film
>>
File: 1468202143363.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468202143363.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>94329102
>she comes back dating Harry
>>
>>94327075
Just got back from this movie.
How wrong were so many people about this movie. It was good, Tony was in it as much as Aunt may which was like 10% of the movie. I know they were mashing up the ultimate universe with 616 univers, which is fine. Vulture was very good, Tom Holland was the best parker and spiderman I've seen.
>>
>>94331990
good one anon.
>>
>spidey uses no voice changer when he's Spiderman
>Vulture didnt catch on to this

I mean i'd think it'd be pretty hard to forget the voice of Spiderman and not start making guesses
>>
>>94333122
Jokes aside they'll probably avoid the Osborn family this reboot it's been done twice already. Which is a shame as Holland's BFF looks the part.
>>
>>94335303

I was really asspained about a lot of changes from the comics when I went into this, but I gotta admit, they turned me around after I watched. Ned is a million times more entertaining as a supporting character and I'm tired of the Osborns as a whole.

Also I had Jungle Fever in highschool so looking at Liz's parents next to eachother gave me some flashbacks, wow
>>
>knows peter is going out in secret every night
How did Aunt slut not connect the dots?
>>
>>94335405

Probably thought he was just introducing Penis Parker to Liz and MJ.
>>
>>94335430
Let's be honest, she's more likely to think it was Ned.

>wew those two boys sure do hang out a lot together
>>
>>94335477

She just thinks Ned watches. Guy in the chair.
>>
Was Mary Parker black in this universe? Peter had to have gotten his tastes from his Dad.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.