[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was wrong with this scene exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: harry-osborn-rejected.jpg (76KB, 572x350px) Image search: [Google]
harry-osborn-rejected.jpg
76KB, 572x350px
So what was wrong with this scene exactly
>>
>>94325784
If Peter had simply lied and said "my blood is poisonous to anyone else but me" he would have given Harry a valid enough reason to back off, and Harry would have never carried the grudge he did afterward. But all Peter did was shake his head at the offer of pie and swing away. That would have made anyone upset.

It was forced conflict. Bad writing, plain and simple.
>>
>>94325784
>you don't know if it will save
>it may actually kill you
>so I'll let you die for sure
>>
>>94325784
Peter in these movies is a selfish twat
>>
>>94325784
Isn't that the question of the day
>>
>>94325863
But Peter genuinely wanted to help. He just wanted time to test out the blood.
>>
>When you said Spider-Man said no, you meant YOU said no.

That line as it's delivered doesn't really gel with the way this scene played out.

Garfield and DeHaan were really good but man was this movie's story and dialog shaky.
>>
I dont know about this scene but the movie just had a bunch of dumb shit mainly the goblin disease
>>
>>94327645
It's not a "Goblin disease".
>>
>>94325784
Harry's boots
>>
>>94326713
Good times.
>>
I'm tired of movies where characters who were friends when they were small children meet up decades later and act like it means something big.
>>
>>94325784
I want to watch the 3 hours director's cut version
>>
>>94325784
Because there was literally no reason to not give him his blood. He knew he wasn't going to use it for malicious intent. He knew it was the only thing that could save him.

Additionally, it was equally as stupid because there's probably spider man blood all over the damn city from all sorts of battles.
>>
>>94331919
>He knew it was the only thing that could save him.

He didn't and it wasn't.
>>
>>94325784

is that not the inquiry of the afternoon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.