[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teen Titans Go marathon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: ttg.jpg (39KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ttg.jpg
39KB, 800x600px
Teen Titans Go is going to be on ALL DAY LONG. I will watch all of it on this television from 6am right now to 8pm, which is 14 hours from now.

The worst episode in my opinion is on right now, which is the one where the water guy cucks Beast Boy at the beach. Really any episode with le romance in it is shit. No place for that garbage in a kid's show.
Anyways, I'll tell you the title of the episode every 15 minutes and review it in a brief summary.

Try to talk me out of this, please.
>>
Don't listen to the trolls and haters this show is great
>>
>Teen Titans Go marathon
In other words, a normal day on CN.
>>
>All day

Try all week friend.
>>
>>94322521
Okay, I don't know if you are trolling or not but would it be possible if you would note every good episode which airs?
>>
>>94322521
>Try to talk me out of this, please.
Okay, this is the thing on the schedule today that is only worth watching.
>>
>>94322521
anon for fuck's sake you could...play a Nintedo Switch or PS4 or something instead with your tv!
>>
File: whenilook.png (6KB, 275x232px)
whenilook.png
6KB, 275x232px
WHEN I LOOK AT YOU...
This commercial plays at the beginning and end of each break. Kind of getting old, so I drew this in 60 seconds.

>>94322547
Usually there's 30 minutes of Gumball around 1pm, that's the only non-TTG shit I've seen before yesterday.

>>94322567
I will note on a .txt in Notepad. Someone else can format it if they want when I upload it.
This episode was a 1/10 in my book. Shit plot, the only joke was "raven is edge :-D".

Episode is on right now, gonna go ahead and watch. Be right back in 15 minutes.
This episode is the one where Robin tries to fuck Starfire in a car during a "steakout" I think
>>
>All Day
>>
>>94322591
That's why I chose today to do it.
>>
Second episode down, it's now almost 6:30am.

This is definitely not my new favorite show, as the last episode was basically Robin trying to get laid with Starfire. The secondary plot was Cyborg and Beast Boy reading Raven's diary. Both plots were total ass.
Not really any plot, was very predictable.

3/10 for me.

I see the thread is on page 3.
I'm still watching this if this goes to page 10.
>>
This is great I love seeing someone essentially scientifically analzying a TTG marathong and summarizing their experience
>>
Would you fuck starfire?
>>
You're already dead.
>>
>>94322726
Of course! Raven would be better though. I'd say Jinx is better, but she got blacked.

This episode had a British 60s cartoon show reference in the beginning I just don't get. Looked neat. That limey bong made the Titans old, they died of old age afterwards, Raven had to go to Hell and get her friend's souls back from Death. They had a musical there, which was meh. Then the Titans became zombies.

7/10, had an actual plot, had two cool skits, and I'm pretty sure I remember another episode where this Death character remembered this incident, so this episode is canon.
A good episode to TTG standards.
>>
>>94322724
This is the new MK Ultra
>>
13 hours left...

7:00 now, this episode is the yawning episode. They were going to go to the beach because it was a day with perfect conditions, but Starfire was a bitch and yawned and made everyone else yawn, causing everyone to go to sleep and miss the perfect day for the beach. The meme that Starfire is an alien is the meme of this episode. There's a School House Rock parody that Raven sings to educate Starfire on figures of speech, however her autism could NOT be cured. Raven gives her a medallion with the epic pi math number that makes her le smart. In the morning, Starfire redpills her liberal friends on the (((pollution))) in the lake they want to go to participate in a lake day.

Basically, they mind fuck Starfire with a tiny spacecraft and make her dumb after they realize Starfire is too dangerou. Starfire becomes a fellow progressive like everyone else in Jump City, California.

5/10, nothing redeeming in this episode. Just average and meh.

A whole hour of this. I can feel my brain melting like they melted her brain.

I just found out Starfire wears eyeliner. What the fuck?

>>94322781
who dat
>>
>>94322521
CANCER
>>
File: 20170617_214531.jpg (35KB, 240x185px)
20170617_214531.jpg
35KB, 240x185px
>>94322528
ur gay
>>
>>94322870
Dude, that's an insult to cancer.
>>
File: 1492212912974.png (89KB, 239x207px)
1492212912974.png
89KB, 239x207px
>>94322883
dang you are right
>>
>>94322877
My gay?
>>
Fuck this faggotry. I'm going back to anime. Hopefully it's not ruined by a retarded orange hamster girl.
>>
>>94324641
>anime
Disappointed
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.