[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Comic/Cartoon Idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 6a13a757b1e75ee121950f4aadc12221.png (97KB, 1500x1631px) Image search: [Google]
6a13a757b1e75ee121950f4aadc12221.png
97KB, 1500x1631px
ITT: Post a comic or cartoon idea that would offend everyone. It can be original or a rewrite of any shit tier show or comic inb4 Korra

Go nuts.
>>
Example: Captain America takes on ISIS and uses dildos made from pig skin to fuck every last terrorist to death then goes back in time to apologize to Hitler.
>>
>>94322257
>everyone
Literally impossible. Best I could hope for is to offend a majority of people, whcih would require contradictions.
>>
>>94322283
that's too cartoony. Something edgy is what you n eed. Captain America joins ISIS and beheads several trans people.
>>
>>94322287
So ask Frank Miller to be the writer and author?
>>
>>94322293
What about Steven Universe shooting up a gay pride parade?
>>
>>94322293
Or how about retconning the events of One More Day and make Peter a wife beating drunk and blatant homophobe?
>>
>>94322257
"The forces of W.A.S.P"
This comic shows the lives of W.A.S.P (Weaponized Assault and Strike Personnel) soldiers, the grunts of the organization who somehow survive the high death rate and rise through the ranks.
>>
>>94322312
He can crush the gems of only the gay crystal gems
>>
>>94322335
That sounds like an interesting read that gives some insight of the life of military families.
>>
>>94322347
Or better yet: Greg gives Pearl the ol murder cock
>>
The Joker undergoes a sexchange, not because he's transgendered, but just in order to try and fuck Batman, and he just looks like a bad crossdresser with bolt-on implants the whole time.
>>
Literally anything will offend /co/ or Tumblr. I don't have to try very hard.
>>
>>94322350
"Do you feel like a hero yet?"
"No, never have and never will. I'm not a hero. I'm no god walking among men. I'm just a soldier."
>>
>>94322368
This sounds like something the Silver Age Joker would do
>>
>>94322257
Main protag is a black transsexual nazi.
>>
Rick & Morty guest star in Adventure Time or Star vs.
>>
>>94322380
Wow, that's deep.
>>
>>94322386
So he's part of BLM?
>>
>A family of well off Germans during WWII
>They don't try and hide Jews/Gays/Whatever, they just live their lives
>The oldest son goes off to war, but survives and comes back
>During the last season, they end up being worse off under Yankee/Limey/Surrender Monkey/Ruskie rule (whichever one triggers people the most)
>>
>>94322372
How dare you say that to me?
>>
>>94322399
Goddammit truteal I'd watch the shit outta that
>>
>>94322368
and then batman rapes the joker, right?
>>
I liked that one from last thread about the scarecrow girl.
>>
>>94322372
How about Toy Story 4 where its about Andy's mom's sex toys that come to life
>>
>>94322425
Was there one about America Chavez getting raped to death by a Syrian refugee?
>>
>>94322440
I'm not sure, I only skimmed the thread for good stuff. Doesn't sound like that'd get on TV though.
>>
>>94322448
But it would make an interesting comic. Especially with her screaming "I respect Sharia Law" while getting raped to death by refugees
>>
>>94322412
Batman is seduced by the Joker, then freaks out when the Joker reveals that he's a man. Batman beats the Joker to death with his bare hands, rapes the corpse, and then is acquitted of all charges due to the transsexual panic defense.
>>
>>94322257
I kinda like the idea of an Adult Swim cartoon made in such a way that it can air normally on German childrens television. Since you can pull off more stuff on German cartoon television it could use more mature content while still having to use wit and smart writing as opposed to schock and sex to make a show.
>>
>>94322477
Merkel getting gassed by Hitler.
>>
>>94322402
Here's a better one: Season 5 where Jack stays in the future, marries Ashi. And they fuck till the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>94322399

Updated idea a bit

>The show is very down-to-earth (lots of family moments, nothing too serious though)
>Somewhat goofy father, well-meaning mother, teenage son, ten year old daughter and baby boy
>Secondary characters include family of son's girlfriend and local business owners
>Teenage son goes to war during second season (father had small medical condition/friends in high places) but comes back at the end
>Fourth and final season has their town being occupied by the Yankees, all the American soldiers you see are jerks towards the Main characters
>The two U.S soldiers you see the most are a black woman and a Jewish guy
>The main characters/their fellow townsfolk are generally worse off under Yankee occupation
>>
>>94322530
truteal, where the fuck were you during Season 5?!
>>
>>94322469
Why are you wanting to make a political show? Those are almost always grody.
>>
>>94322592
Someone's gotta kill TTG.
>>
>>94322625
TTG isn't good, but what's the point in replacing it with a different shitty show?
>>
>>94322745
To make Christina Miller broke and ultimately replace her
>>
>>94322312
gay pride parades don't exist anymore, anon. now it's all mogai transclusive. gay people moved to the suburbs.
>>
>>94322257
a TTG style remake of the old justice league cartoons
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.