[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Marvel killing the industry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: CZxCJKVWYAA8lf1.jpg (67KB, 599x309px) Image search: [Google]
CZxCJKVWYAA8lf1.jpg
67KB, 599x309px
Why is Marvel killing the industry?
>>
dear fucking lord, why is she making a sour lemon duck face?
>>
>>94318014
>Why is Marvel killing the industry?

to hurt DC
>>
>>94318196

But DC is still usually good.

Hell their shill KFC comics alone are better than anything Marvel Comics has produced in years.
>>
to be honest though, how much do you guys think is coming from marvel itself and not disney?

disney's owned marvel for a while now so im sure are aware of marvel's direction if not directing them do so
>>
>he turns gay after this
JUST
>>
>>94318791
If every chick acted like the current Marvel chicks I would go gay as well.
>>
>>94318014
>gets raped
>No one helped me
>/tears
>>
>>94318014
how is a woman refusing to be objectified killing the industry?
>>
>>94318319
i think it's pretty obvious that disney didn't buy marvel for the comics. if they did then i'd doubt ike's inhumans push would've gotten as far as it did and i definitely think that disney would've put their guys in charge day one.

if there was something that i do think disney is responsible for beyond movie synergy it's probably bringing back the xmen or marvel legacy since i do think marvel's recent sales slump did cause them to take notice and i can see them taking control if legacy bombs.
>>
>>94318014
Why are you killing /co/?
>>
>>94320356
It makes it harder to get laid for people here.
>>
>>94319543
I'd go the adachi route
>>
>>94318014
Does anyone still read Marvel anymore?

That shit has been trash for years now. Why let yourself get worked up over something that the VAST majority of human beings on this earth will never see or know about (and frankly couldn't give a damn about)?

Let Marvel hang itself.
>>
>>94318014
>make shit comics
>shit comics is now the trend
>competitors make shit comics
>all the companies get hurt but marvel still survives thanks to disney money
>all competitors die out
>start making good comcis
>profit
>>
>>94323525
>start making good comics

when tho
>>
>>94320356
I don't want to be accused of mansplaining.
>>
>>94318014
AXIS was a mistake.
>>
File: mansplaining.jpg (108KB, 783x640px) Image search: [Google]
mansplaining.jpg
108KB, 783x640px
>>94318014
>Why is Marvel ripping off DC yet again?
>>
>>94323714
>>
>>94323558
Never, it's over. Comics will never recover. It's time to let the industry die.
>>
>>94318247
they need each other to survive long term marvel comics crashing means they'll both crash despite the fact that DC is doing good.
>>
>>94323725
>Even telling the truth against your will is "mansplaining"

They accidentally cut to the heart of SJW philosophy right there.
>>
>>94318014
I'm so tired of the SJW progressive bullshit.

I know it's been this way for years now, but it still pisses me off over how stupid it is.
>>
>>94320356

Make mine a milkshake.
>>
>>94323725
Wasn't that non-canon book written by a female librarian? I'm not surprised in the slightest because female librarians are fucking bitches.
>inb4 generalizations
Yeah, when I meet one that isn't a passive-aggressive cunt who looks down on everyone, maybe I'll stop.
>>
>>94321101
Honestly if disney takes full control over the comics it can't be worse than the shit that it is right now
>>
>>94318014
>mansplaining
i don't think they know how to use that word.

or are they just following suit with most feminist and crying wolf on everything.
>>
>>94324852
So crashing the industry is part of Marvel's plan?
>>
What the fuck is even mansplasing? I keep hearing that and I still don't know what it means.
>>
>>94318014
Stan is really fucking old.. . . . .its in his contract that the comics industry dies when he does
>>
File: egghead.jpg (25KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
egghead.jpg
25KB, 350x263px
>>94327892
As far as I can tell it's when a man condescendingly explains something a woman already knows to her because as a woman he thinks of her as less intelligent.

It's also completely impossible to determine whether someone is "mansplaining" or is just a condescending asshole and gender has nothing to do with it.

But hey, at least it's not as retarded as "manspreading," where women confused men spreading their legs to prevent crushing their bait and tackle for some kind of sexual dominance posturing.

tl;dr an oversimplification of a common social problem everyone faces made feminist
>>
File: samurai jack 1779x2390.jpg (69KB, 420x564px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack 1779x2390.jpg
69KB, 420x564px
>>94327983
Thanks anon; now I know.
>>
File: wagglesbest.png (10KB, 709x126px) Image search: [Google]
wagglesbest.png
10KB, 709x126px
>>94326432
Reminds me of this post.
>>
>>94320356
>how a forced fictional situation that lives in the mind of neurotic feminist is killing the industry?
>>
File: WTFmarvel.jpg (319KB, 2048x1025px) Image search: [Google]
WTFmarvel.jpg
319KB, 2048x1025px
Soros pay more than regular customers
>>
>>94326432
Yes in a few years Marvel will be exclusively /tv/ and DC will be struggling to mimic their failure in order to catch up to them but failing at that as well.

/co/ will then just become /img/.
>>
File: knowing_is_half_the_battle.jpg (40KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
knowing_is_half_the_battle.jpg
40KB, 382x597px
>>94328031
And knowing is half the battle!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.