[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I crazu for liking Doom as Iron Man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Am I crazu for liking Doom as Iron Man?
>>
I'm a Doomfag and I dropped this at, like, #4 or #3. Should I pick it up? I'm scared because Benis
>>
>>94316481
You did the right thing desu
>>
>>94316481
Wait for it to finish, and ask again.
No point in beating your head against Bendis' writing for a shitty ending. We have beta readers for that.
>>
File: 1422138214620.png (286KB, 512x236px) Image search: [Google]
1422138214620.png
286KB, 512x236px
Reed fucked Doom's mom lmao
>>
Cool concept, terrible execution.
>>
>f4 gone
>not rebuilding the f4 since he was their villain and reed rival
>instead replacing a hero that got little to do with him even though there is already like a dozen of people with real reasons to get Tony mantle

terrible idea, after finally facing that Reed did a better job than him it would make sense if he tried to keep his old rival legacy alive with the f4.
>>
>>94315921
yeah man, u crazy as shit.
why make him iron man? why not just make a solo? why take the title of a hero that has nothing to do with what you fight for? there is no resemblance, nothing. it's not even a that great of a concept or idea, so what is the appeal in it?
>>
File: 1395002330570.jpg (1MB, 1280x1992px) Image search: [Google]
1395002330570.jpg
1MB, 1280x1992px
>>94315921
Premise wise? No. It's a solid premise. For proof, see the Marvel What If story "Demon in an Armor".
Bendis wise? Yes. I've read Infamous Iron Man and he has taken a quality crazy comic book premise like "What if Doom was Iron Man" and is just running it into the ground.
It's sad really. Ever since Superior Spider-Man everyone at Marvel had been trying to recapture the glory of Doc Ock's wild ride and the only one that even came remotely close was was Duggan's Doc Green Hulk arc and that got wrapped up way too fast to make way for Secret Wars.
>>
>>94316582
so like all of Marvels current decisions
>>
Fans have been asking for a Doctor DOOM comic for decades and now that you finally get it in all but name... ?

You "people" sicken me.
This is the comic equivalent of a goose that lays golden eggs and you shitpost it.
>>
>>94318394
>why make him iron man? why not just make a solo?
It's just another gimmick like all of Marvel's recent gimmicks. Gimmicks and manufactured twitter drama are all they have these days.
>>
>>94320763
>what if Venom possessed Deadpool?
Jesus Christ. Marvel is literally recycling every idea they've ever had.
>>
>>94320866
>"Doom" admires Tony stark
>still think he's Doom
>>
File: 2343554.jpg (39KB, 504x640px) Image search: [Google]
2343554.jpg
39KB, 504x640px
>>94316582
>Cool concept, terrible execution.
WHO COULD'VE SEEN THAT ONE COMING.
>>
Doom should've just been retired alongside the rest of the F4. Have him and Reed come to an understanding and have his role be inlisting the magic in each Universe they create.

If they wanted a new Doom, they should've brought in Ultimate, since he had a better backstory and was more of a blank slate.
>>
>>94320932
I was wondering what the hell you were talking about but then I finally remembered that they did that Deadpool Back in Black comic.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised they're resuing an idea seven years later considering they're doing yet another Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe in so short a time.
>>
>>94316481
Being a Doomfag and reading this would make you angry. Basically Doom is attempting to atone for all his past misdeeds.

This is retarded because all things Doom does are either for the good of all or to stroke his ego. There is no reason for him to back track on any of his actions as we all know there is only one timeline where man survives. DOOM WORLD!
>>
>>94320763
Superior Iron Man was pretty good
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.