[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how correct is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: DDAtj3nXoAANYUL.jpg (112KB, 943x539px) Image search: [Google]
DDAtj3nXoAANYUL.jpg
112KB, 943x539px
how correct is this?
>>
>>94315608

keep reading
>>
>>94315619

Typo. I meant to ask DID granpa and selma happen.

I haven't watched in ages
>>
>>94315639
yes

they did it partly to spite Homer, and they only broke up because Grampa is too senile to live outside the retirement home
>>
The movie was hot garbage, if a single responsible could be choose, for the Simpsons decline...It must be that movie
>>
>>94315811

the show was in the gutter long before the movie. It wasn't good but it's only crime was not saving the show
>>
>>94315579
but thats wrong
anything beyond season 3 is irredeemable garbage
>>
this is depressing as fuck
>>
What happened in 9/11 regarding the show?
>>
OP you got that chart from wikipedia, didn't you?
>>
>>94317506
The Parent Rap. Not an specially bad episodie, I don't know why it's a pivotal point
>>
>>94315579
Very.
>>
>>94315887
>anything beyond season 3 is irredeemable garbage
t. Usenet
>>
>>94315887
>watching anything past the shorts
you're not getting any frosty chocolate milkshakes
>>
When will the show finally die? Does it still pull in the ratings enough to warrant its 30th fucking season?
>>
>>94315579
The drop off between 6 and 8 shouldn't be quite that big, but the drop between 8 and 10 should be more dramatic. The series didn't take 10 seasons to sink to its lows - it dropped much more quickly around the episodes about Skinner and Maude and barely ever picked itself up again. The movie was an improvement but definitely shouldn't be above 6.

I still like the Treehouse episodes though, not sure why.
>>
>>94315579
>at no point was The Simpsons more than a 9/10 show
>season 8 and 9 as good as season 1
>implying The Simpsons movie is good in any way, shape or form
>newest seasons are automatically the worst even though 25+ is better than any teen season

Pretty inaccurate list that relies on people not actually watching the show and judging its quality.
>>
The episode that always stuck out that made me realized that The Simpsons wasn't worth watching anymore was when they went to Africa.
Before that I thought that it wasn't great but at least watchable, and after that episode I just started watching it less and less.
>>
>>94322717
>relies on people not actually watching the show

This was made by a guy who watched every single episode in chronological order, gave each episode a rating and then averaged the rating for each season. Disagree with it, sure, but its methodology is sound.
>>
>>94315579
>Moe gets a cellphone
Did that really happen? what episode is that?
>>
File: television simps.png (554KB, 1200x817px) Image search: [Google]
television simps.png
554KB, 1200x817px
Roughly correct but the show has started to even out into a kind of perpetual mediocrity. Hell, I've seen more recent episodes than anything from seasons 15-23. And the couch gags are the best they've ever been with the guest animators.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.