[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucky memes and hate aside, when does King of the Hill season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Lucky memes and hate aside, when does King of the Hill season quality start to go downhill?
>>
Never
>>
When they revealed that Peggy survived the parachuting accident
>>
Lucky was the only thing that distracted from the overall quality of the show. He should have just stayed a background character.
>>
>>94311466
Never really, at least not to the degree that say, Simpsons did. I actually really like Lucky, though the later seasons did have more kind of 'meh' episodes
>>
>>94311466

Season 6 or 7
>>
after the third time they had to bring Hank back to life using the Propane Balls
>>
It starts to after the Returning Japanese two-parter that was the finale of season 6. The tone is a bit different, the characters are more flanderized, they deal with more modern concepts (like Bobby getting his freak on to a boy band or joining a coven of wizards.)

I think it really starts to dip after season 9, the season where they retcon Peggy's mom in Montana, introduce Lucky, etc.
>>
>>94311466
when they introduced the redneck for luann. it wasnt bad then, but it started getting a little lazy and uncreative
>>
>>94311517

>whenever peggy was onscreen*
>>
>>94311466
The last season is indeed very weak. Can't really remember if the second to last was as bad, but I don't think so.
>>
There wasn't a drastic quality drop; it was more subtle than most shows. It was still good despite the weakness of the later seasons.
>>
>>94311466
If there's ever an episode that showed KOTH going off the ramp, it would be the social media tree episode.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.