[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick & M̶o̶r̶t̶y̶ Summer Bravo, feminist writers!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 33

File: 1501539415672.jpg (42KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501539415672.jpg
42KB, 449x640px
Rick & M̶o̶r̶t̶y̶ Summer

Bravo, feminist writers!
>>
>>94310294
So Morty wasn't in last nights episode? Oh, he was? And you're just being an autistic little crybaby? Ok.
>>
File: IMG_1096.png (623KB, 1024x1301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1096.png
623KB, 1024x1301px
>>94310294
What's the problem? Summer was great in this episode along with Morty. Plus, her and Morty got pretty equal amounts of screentime, you personally just found hers more memorable.
>>
>>94310294
I like how they still did a pee joke
>>
>>94312416
I'll complain.
They keep hiring cunts that don't do their job and abuse their power.
They're fucking useless pieces of shit.
>>
>>94310294
Daily reminder that she isn't our summer.
>>
>>94310311
It doesn't though.

I mean, no reason to go around yelling it all the time at people its just that there's no such thin irl as god.

Why is arguing against that a thing here?
>>
File: 1501360251975.png (486KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
1501360251975.png
486KB, 469x463px
>He watches reddit and memey
>>
This wasn't a c137 episode was it?
>>
>>94312663
>thin irl
Okay Tumblr
>>
>>94312691
Oh fuck you, I mistyped a word and irl was a thing to say before that site ever existed.

Were all the jokes about blue boards being a Christian Imageboard real this whole time or do people just like to pretend that they believe in god to annoy people they don't?
>>
I came so hard in my God Delusion book during this episode. I want Summer to rock me to sleep while telling me how much my life doesn't matter.
>>
i dont mind summer, but i hope more episodes don't focus on her. her character is so one dimensional, its very very boring and grating.
>>
>>94312816
If she gets more focus though - not necessarily hogs the whole episode mind you, just having a subplot or two for some of them - then they can make her less one dimensional and make her screen time better.
>>
>>94312753
> I want Summer to rock me to sleep while telling me how much my life doesn't matter.
This but unironically.
>>
>>94310294
>they have vaginas so they're feminist
>>
>>94310294
I don't watch this show and I'm also not one of those autists who can't stop talking about how it sucks either, but I really hate it's artstyle for xome reason. Just looks really low-effort and generic desu
>>
File: blog-what-a-time-to-be-alive.png (256KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
blog-what-a-time-to-be-alive.png
256KB, 480x360px
>>94310294
She was a mistake that only came to be thanks to a flat tire.
If that don't take the feminine itch lvl down a notch I don't know what will. Feminism / pro choice can't beat divine intervention....or a nail in the road..
>>
>>94310294
>Bravo, feminist writers!

1. Summer went from bad-ass road warrior to nagging housewife in three weeks, so not super progressive.

2. Aunty Entity outfit was hot.
>>
>>94312981
The problem is she has no character to develop. Through season one and most of season two, she's a foil-esque character. Where through her own selfishness she ends up creating problems that challenge Rick. Rick has to deal with the situations that Summer creates while Morty or Jerry is having fun in the B-Plot.

This changes in the Tiny Rick episode, Summer's finally right and now a more complex foil. She's trying to lead the group to their own mutual well-being, effectively becoming a 'Mother' to the other characters.

This I feel is a long haul character arc that we're in the middle of. Summer's going to keep becoming a more permanent cast member until she's an official main character. Until, for the better or worse, I think they're going to tie in with the comics and have Summer meet badass summer and ends up just becoming the bland action figure she is in those B-Movie parody one shots. Some divide will probably hit the family and break it for good. R&M are on their own with Rick fully off the deep end, Jerry lost in another dimension, Summer resorts to hanging out with action girl, and Beth probably killed since her arc's been over since season one and just hardly limping with relevancy though with the alcoholic jokes.
>>
The whole episode reeked of something when I watched it. Handful of completely out of place jokes like the "loser" on the breeze th at just weren't funny, or thematically correct.

Summer was blatantly just edgy instead of developed. Instead of seeing a range of emotions like we do with morty when he's fighting, we see two in summer: anger and lust.

Additionally, they forced the focus on the divorce. The theme of the episode was "how kids cope with divorce", and yet it's presented as a simple answer where summer speaks with her father: "move on".

Visit /co/ and surprise surprise, find out it's written by a woman.
>>
>>94310294
Im sure Rick will do something fucked up that hurts her in horrible ways, when it wouldnt hurt Morty, and she will crash and cry and we'll see Morty ascend to the superior sidekick position again.
>>
>>94312741
why the fuck did you have to turn this thread into a debate about god? you fucking ultra-atheist elitist faggot fuck you.

t. agnostic
>>
>>94312741
Holy shit, calm down sperglord.
>>
>>94313254

If they consider themselves people them they are.
>>
>>94315764
The most upsetting part of that is that it's extremely well done minus the nipples. Who made this?
>>
>>94310294
I like Summer and I'm glad she's in the show more.

Pure fetish bait.
>>
>>94315792
literally this guy
http://boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/85721152#bottom
>>
I kind of hope Summer doesn't get TOO involved. I think she's better as Morty's contrast (likes him and actively wants his approval). If she does, that's fine, but I'll miss that dynamic and her old character from Season 2's first episode and the one where they go on the feminist planet.
>>
>>94315844
I wish I was good enough at drawing/animating to fix the nipples
>>
>>94310294
I mean, she was the problem that needed to be fixed in that episode.

rick just made it worse with Armothy.
>>
>>94312556
Where? I missed that part.
>>
>>94315764
When was this?
>>
>>94310294
>feminist writers
goddamn, no shit. ya'll act like you don't know anything about Harmon and Roiland.
buncha dumbasses. cry more
>>
File: 1470091863643.jpg (48KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470091863643.jpg
48KB, 960x960px
>>94310294
I don't like Summer hanging around as much because the whole buddy-comedy element of Rick and Morty was really good but now barely ever gets explored in favor of relationship or family drama. No political angle.

I hate how often they reference their "adventures" now. It's only the third season, being this self aware of the formula before utilizing it to its fullest is annoying. The best episodes generally just involve Rick and Morty fucking around somewhere, and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>94310294

I mean, Summer came across as a deranged, murderous idiot throughout the episode whose inability to deal with her relatively minor domestic issues with her family manifested as a blood-soaked tantrum. Her irrationality and immaturity were a big part of the joke of the episode. I don't see this as pro-feminism so much as anti-Summer-is-a-decent-or-well-adjusted-human-being thing.
>>
>>94315016
Thank you that and it's like where did this come from? Why take such a flat character and force hr into the plot she doesn't have character she's just "bitch sister"
>>
>>94313387
>Nah it's just Cal-arts all cartoons look like this
>>
File: giphy.gif (361KB, 162x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
361KB, 162x250px
No longer pure.
>>
>>94317452
Make them cone shaped.
>>
>>94316318
summer suggests peeing on the billboard advert of the kid. bucket-head likes her suggestion.
>>
>>94317452

Get rid of the black lines, make them a darker shade of pink or something if you want to make the nipples stand out more.
>>
>>94316318
>Bleedy McHelmet:the picture reminds me of a myself as a child (or something along the lines of that)
>Summer: Want to pee on it?
>McHelmet: Get out of my head.
>>
>>94317525
his name is Hemorrhage
>>
>>94317443
Yeah that's right

I'm assuming she's no longer a virgin. She had hot post-apocalyptic sex.
>>
>>94310294
The problem I had with the episode was that it lacked all subtly.
The jokes were more blunt than usual.
Almost every character was just announcing how they were feeling. And that makes me feel angry!
>>
>>94317546
Just do a rough drawing in paint of what you want and I'll do it.
>>
>>94317452
Make them inverted!
>>
Honestly, fuck Morty at this point. Getting real tired of his shit. We get it, you're traumatized, wah wah wah, who isn't.
>>
>>94316718
>harmon
yeah, kinda
>roiland
he's a fuckin 4chan autist. are you actually retarded?
>>
>>94317443
She wasn't pure before. You know damn well she wasn't.
>>
>>94317644
That wasn't the point of the episode, fuckin' moron. He's not traumatized here -- he's repressing his anger. They've been setting that up since the last season. Pay attention more, fag.
>>
>>94310294
Okay, I haven't been on /co/ for a while. since when did we get strikethrough/text formatting?
>>
>>94317577
You're implying she didn't have it before.
>>
>>94317724
Dude, how long have you been gone? We've had that for a while.
>>
>>94310294
> Tfw you're living in a age where you get to watch a show you and enjoy and wash it all down with the tears of people upset that people enjoy it
>>
File: 1364702423851.jpg (100KB, 745x631px) Image search: [Google]
1364702423851.jpg
100KB, 745x631px
>>94317796

Perfect
>>
>>94317745
Most of my days for the past nine months have consisted of coming home from work, playing titanfall 2 and watching youtube videos. Mea Culpa.
>>
File: 1461915918425.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461915918425.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>94310294
But anon Summer has been in many Rick and Morty adventure in season 2 too.

People like you are what ruins things. this has nothing to do with feminism
>>
File: 1501521456493.gif (824KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
1501521456493.gif
824KB, 375x304px
>>94310294
>this thread
>>
>>94317826
>>94317745
>>94317724
This is way older than nine months. Strikethrough text is like basic unicode or something that nerds know about
>>
>>94317857
>nose
fucking perfect
>>
>>94317796

The nipples should look like a U not a broken circle.

It does look better tho

Check these out for reference!

http://www.vazcomics.org/mamend/P/sxyreact_1.htm
>>
>>94317881
I mean if it hasn't been actually utilized and I'm just a dumbass in that respect, okay. I just thought Asian m00t gave the site a makeover while I wasn't looking.
>>
>>94317796
Show me ANY other screenshot in this show with shading (without an extreme lightsource). Your fundamental design is wrong.
>>
File: Cute Cats.jpg (16KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Cats.jpg
16KB, 500x332px
I'm fucking sick of right wingers inserting propaganda into every single discussion.

>Oh this episode had a bit more focus on one of the female characters?
>FUCK FEMINISTS XD ITS ALL BECAUSE OF FEMINISTS

I'm fucking sick of this. stop trying to politicize every single discussion especially when your claims are garbage like the claim presented in this thread
>>
>>94310294
Reminder that all of the writers in this episode were female just so feminist wouldn't complain.
Even though they'll complain in a month about how sexist and objectification to hire women just to show off
>>
>Grown "men" being this insecure
>>
>>94318336
Looks great!

Thank you for using that style
>>
>>94318336
>how to make a webm
I've only ripped mp4s from youtube then used a conversion program
>>
lol get over it pissbabies summer is a strong independent womyn now
>>
>>94318431
It's an mp4, how can I make it a webm from here.
>>
>>94318554
I use this program
https://github.com/MasterOfWebM/WebM-Converter
There are probably some site converters you can use.
>>
>>94315626
>agnostic
Make up your fucking mind you worthless bag of piss and shit.
>>
>>94318598
stay mad atheist/theist fag
>>
I can't wait until season 4 wraps up in 10 years and you people realize the garbage episode ratio to good episode ratio is absurd. This isn't about bagina it's about being a flash in the pan.
>>
>>94318717
I'm a nihilist but you're still a worthless bag of piss and shit who doesn't matter to this infinitely expanding universe that will reach entropy anyways, so make up your mind already and enjoy it while it lasts because you will not live forever.
>>
>>94310294
man, this artstyle is soooooo good!
>>
>>94318742
>reddit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks man, goodnight.
>>
>>94318789
Jokes on you faggot, we've the capacity to make meaning where there is none.

Hurry up and kill yourself while others enjoy truth, knowledge and beauty before meeting what is probably oblivion, but potentially something more than anyone can truly imagine.
>>
>>94318931
AKA using your emotions to find meaning in life.
Nice argument that worthless bags of piss and shit like you and me make!
>>
>>94312670
>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.
>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-
>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--
>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*
>hey morty burp come here
>o-okay rick
>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that
>w-what rick
>that god on the roof
>b-but rick there isn't a god o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM
>>
>Recycled mad max setting
>Summer brought in to make the series "fresh"
>Rick and morty acting startled at summer killing people despite this not being interesting at all
>Entire episode is forgettable
>No rick/morty chemistry
>Rick keeps referencing LE INFINITE UNIVERSES
>Era of fun adventures is gone
>Shows acts like going "darker" is somehow a good thing

RIP rick and morty. I don't see a season 4
>>
>>94318962
Thanks!
As long as you're not so broken that dismissing and demonizing emotions strikes you as a good idea, you can forge a pretty good life as a bag of piss and shit.
>>
I have taken a freshman philosophy class down at my community college and let me tell you!
>>
File: laydeeeees.png (89KB, 1225x641px) Image search: [Google]
laydeeeees.png
89KB, 1225x641px
>>94310294

Reposting from an /aco/ thread. I don't have any problem with female writers but these four look pretty fuckin weak. Almost certainly diversity hires rather than hired on merit. I guess only time will tell whether or not they can actually write anything worthwhile.

Jane Becker. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5426546/
Looks like she was a production assistant for the simpsons. 2012-2015 and was consultant for some shit show called tales of titans. R&M seems to be her first real writing credit.

Jessica Goa. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2005299/
At least this chick has some actual writing credits. Wrote a couple episodes of Silicon Valley, not bad. Though it looks like she's done mostly kids stuff. Also she wrote four episodes for the Annoying Orange show. Not good.

Sarah carbiener. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3745774/
Erica Rosbe. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4030854/

These are both really weak honestly. Mostly assistant work on B movies and writing credits for a literal no name series. Not feeling super confident here.

For comparison here is one of the male writers from season two. David Phillips. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3452745/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr3
Note the many writing credits from multiple well received comedy shows. Also this guy mostly does story editing for Rick and Morty and yet is far more accredited a writer than any of these four women.
>>
>>94319122
lol that overcompensation tho

> NO WOMEN WRITERS? WE FUCKIN' LOVE WOMEN WRITERS! WOMEN ARE GONNA WRITE EVERY FUCKIN' EPISODE! FUCK YOU!
>>
>>94319099
I have schizophrenia so my emotions are probably massively different from you. I don't really think with my personality in mind so I can't see from your perspective unless I met you personally. The point I made is that agnostics are usually as confused as you'd make a 20 something male who just got out of college to be like. But I guess I'm making an assumption. I don't really care about life but I don't want to kill myself either, I actually want to be successful. Maybe I don't know how or am a lazy piece of shit, who knows? I can say it doesn't matter and say that my own reality is the only true one and you're all holograms projected in 3D space in front of my eyes. Then I could say anyone who disagrees with me is lying to me and or trying to get in my mind, it's all a fucking script of a movie.
I just think life would be better if I completely disregarded my emotions and thought as logically as possible. But then I think there would once again no point in bettering myself.

Blog, over.
>>
I liked it better when summer wasn't an actual character
>>
>>94319113
>philosophy
Might as well study psychology and theology you fucking retard. I know what you meant but it still stands.
>>
>>94319466
That is a good point. How many theology and psychology courses have you taken at your community college?
>>
>>94319316
Aww, so you are broken.
If you've got a hard time seeing an objective reality unblemished by your delusions, then merely embracing your emotional animal (within matured reason) doesn't seem like it'd be a good idea for you.

I hope drugs and therapy help you cope well enough to cure you of your nihilistic bullshit. It's easy to reject life, morality and faith. Building a sense of those things in a way that means something to you is how you self actualize.
>>
>>94319548
Why do you imply that I am rejecting any of the core responsibilities of a human being in my post? I actually care about things but I don't think there needs to be implied meaning or purpose to anything, because it is all definitions made up by the human mind and can easily be changed unless it was set in stone or a physical law.
I think I fucked up in my post by saying I'm nihilistic, because I didn't think 'THAT' was involved. I don't need anybody else to cope with my problems, because my problems are all internal for the most part. I actually don't know my delusions to exist but I don't think about it because it can trigger a manic episode just to think about my own mind failing to think rationally about things.
There is only one obsession that means something to me, knowledge. I want to learn more but I don't want to reject my teachers. I am sorry if I sound cheesy but I lack coherent communication, I don't know if it's mental illness or a fucked up personality. I apologize for even starting this fucked up argument anyways, I just despise agnostics because they seem inferior for having an ideology that isn't laid in ground. I don't need help.
>>
>>94319738
I should note that I jumped in at "stay mad atheist/theist fag" and intended to leave it at that.
People getting triggered by agnosticism is my trigger.
Your mentioning nihilism is really what drew me in for more than an off-handed jeer.
>I just despise agnostics because they seem inferior for having an ideology that isn't laid in ground
I believe there's firm enough ground to be found in stating that while the evidence for godless universe is strong, one may feel that peculiar human compulsion toward some sort of faith, or belief in things greater than can be explained. (not even agnostic, personally)

For some people, agnosticism is just a step on their road to atheism, or the manifestation a theist's remaining faith in light of weakened faith. I don't expect a fully developed ideology, nor ideological purity from people whose business it isn't to express it. People have spent their lives trying make sense of faith and reason alone. It can be difficult sorting out what you really believe.
---
>all definitions made up
Agreed, but once you reach that point or break down a topic to that level, I don't find a worthwhile end in that. There's enough purpose and meaning in lauded text or pretty stone etching to justify itself to humanity. It doesn't need universal significance or absolute platonic perfection.
I'm glad we're not Borg like creatures who think in the binary of [Physical Law|Irrelevancy].
---
>Don't need anybody else to cope
>Internal problems
If you're limited by your own perspective (to varying degrees we all are), that's probably when you need others the most. Whether you're referring to psychological complexes, or biochemical abnormalities (the latter assuming you lack the expertise to competently address them alone).
>>
>>94312753
>I came so hard in my God Delusion book during this episode. I want Summer to rock me to sleep while telling me how much my life doesn't matter.

Why does Rick being an "atheist" such a trigger to some people? Like it's in line with his character.
>>
>>94310294
I've always hated summer and I'm gonna be upset if she starts to get significantly more screentime. She doesn't even have a personality outside of being a teenager
>>
Why are people hating on summer being a cold killing badass type. In the comics she tends to wind up like that when faced with dark shit/apocalypse scenarios. Without the usual type of society that's where she ends up going to. And now we can see that in the show as well. Don't really get the hate
>>
>>94318742
>openly admit to being a redditor
4chan just keeps getting worse and worse
>>
>>94321135
It's accurate too. Teenagers for some reason always go towards the killing path. People really mellow out with violence once hormones start to peter off.
>>
File: 1330334025785.gif (946KB, 280x235px) Image search: [Google]
1330334025785.gif
946KB, 280x235px
Reee women. Haha, am I right guys?
>>
>>94319122
>>94319308
I swore I saw a photo of Roiland hanging around Zoe Quinn last year.
>>
remember roiland watches these threads so complain as much as you can
>>
>>94310294
"We did it, Reddit!"
>>
>>94319065
Why did I bother reading this? Hurt my eyes jesus fuck
>>
>>94320523
Is agnostic not the "Shit, dude, I don't know" of religion?
>>
>>94312741
Atheist tumblerina speeglord, go die and become worm food. While we chill in heaven or wathever new plane of existance is next for us.

Cuck
>>
>>94317603
this
>>
The cunt who wrote this episode is a hysterical feminist:

https://twitter.com/janembecker/status/844594649503191042
https://twitter.com/janembecker/status/803434177185972224
>>
Summer can handle humans, but she can't do shit to gazorpazorps, remember. Posapocalylse is an "easy mode" on a cosmic scale and she learned to handle that, big deal.
>>
File: 1479019700522.png (110KB, 282x244px) Image search: [Google]
1479019700522.png
110KB, 282x244px
>>94310294
Worst episode ever made, which is painful to say, because I've never disliked a R&M episode before. According to wikipedia, the next several episodes also feature female writers as well.

Is this the end of Rick and Morty? It's a generally accepted fact that female writers are not suited to comedy.
>>
File: 1477119042158.png (578KB, 818x962px) Image search: [Google]
1477119042158.png
578KB, 818x962px
after glancing through this thread I can pretty much confirm that anyone defending the addition of female writers is literally just falseflagging to make people rage
>>
File: 1499968478148.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499968478148.png
4KB, 400x400px
The episode was okay but did they just suddenly change Summer's entire character? She's super fucking edgy and basically just repeating whatever Rick says in her own words, and is suddenly capable of winning fights against entire groups in a post-apocalyptic wasteland?
I don't want to be one of those "REEEEEE WOMEN" fags but the fact that this happened in the first episode written by a woman almost can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>94320968
Because reddit likes it.
>>
>>94325788
The entire tone was that she was being needlessly callous and indifferent to her father and mindlessly following Rick (who by his own admission was being an idiot), and she later comes down from her arrogance and reconciles with Jerry.
>>
>>94325788
>She's super fucking edgy and basically just repeating whatever Rick says in her own words, and is suddenly capable of winning fights against entire groups in a post-apocalyptic wasteland?

Morty literally spells it out for you by saying that Summer is acting weird because she's not dealing with the divorce well. Morty was partly doing the same thing. That was kind of the entire point of the episode.
>>
>>94325788

>I don't want to be one of those "REEEEEE WOMEN" fags but the fact that this happened in the first episode written by a woman almost can't be a coincidence

Yes it can. Or more likely, the first episode written by a woman will be scrutinised ten times harder for things that the 4chan Thought Police deem "unfit" for their works of art and then claim that anyone who calls them out on their double standard is a feminist white knight.
>>
>>94325904
I didn't even know the episode was written by a female and I strongly disliked it. First episode I've not enjoyed, and I've watched every episode from the first two seasons at least three times each. When I found out it was written by a feminist, well, can you blame me for not being even remotely surprised?
>>
File: 1493548656660.jpg (205KB, 1896x931px) Image search: [Google]
1493548656660.jpg
205KB, 1896x931px
>>94312596
This anon gets it.

>But I wouldn't mind Summer in sexy outfits for this summer.
>>
>>94325978
> First episode I've not enjoyed, and I've watched every episode from the first two seasons at least three times each.

Sure thing, buddy.
>>
I'll say it.

The entire near end sequence with the robots was gold.

>I want to run in a stream!
>We may come back in different clothes
>The off screen struggling noises

>etc
>>
>>94320968
I'm a little old for /co/, so I've got some perspective. Things like atheism and marijuana were actually subversive for like five minutes back when I was a kid, but now it's just obnoxious virtue signaling
>>
>>94326001
The outfit changed from panel to panel.
>>
>>94326131
>but now it's just obnoxious virtue signaling
but you are doing the same by being so obnoxiously against it
>>
>>94326131
>being an atheist is virtue signalling
wat
>>
>>94325617
I hope so.
>>
>>94326201
that was my first post friendo.
>>94326311
>being an atheist
not virtue signalling
>Non-stop jokes about "god and how meaningless life is."
virtue signalling. edgy, sophomoric virtue signalling.
>>
>>94326478
Joking about things you are interested in is virtue signalling? If I jokes about comics and cartoons I virtue signalling?

I consider virtue signalling to be when SJW make a huge deal about being friends with a black woman, or show how great they think it is that hillary ran for election because she's a woman or how much they hate trump because he hates illegal immigrants. Such that they hope like minded people will see them as 'virtuous'.

I don't see how making a joke about the existence of God can be seen as 'virtue signalling', unless you really try to stretch the term to refer to almost anything.
>>
>>94312523
>Summer was great in this episode along with Morty. Plus, her and Morty got pretty equal amounts of screentime

Just one problem. It wasn't funny a problem F is For Family's had with its second series. If the rest of the new series proves to be just as tepid that'll probably be the reson why they delayed putting it out.
>>
File: 227.jpg (18KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
227.jpg
18KB, 223x226px
Was reading and I just realized Harmon only wrote the first episode.

What the fuck.
>>
>>94326060
Name a single bad rick and morty episode in season 1 or 2, jackass. Even the "worst" episodes are still pretty decent. This latest episode was legitimately not good, it wasn't enjoyable, it wasn't funny or entertaining, it just sucked.
>>
>>94328512
But I found it funny and enjoyed it... Am I retarded? :(
>>
>>94328529
It's almost like taste is subjective... I think it sucked, that doesn't mean you have to agree.
>>
>>94328564
I laughed at the robot bits. Gerry's divorce clothes made me chuckle, but I think that's in part because I heard Hammond talk about how when his parents got divorced how it surprised him how his dad's clothes changed, and I guess that reminded me of my own parents divorcing in a funny way.

The whole Summer and Morty taking out their frustration and insecurity about the divorce on some mad max hellscape world gave me a few giggles. Dunno why so many people have a big hate boner for this ep.
>>
>>94310294
>the most relatable character who is the least fucked up, least of an asshole, and least of an idiot is a fucking teenager
that really sums up the show and its fans

I mean fuck watch this scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUtyzQ09jSI

Fans unironically consider summer to be in the right and jerry to be in the wrong
>>
>>94310294
Summer is my favourite character.
>>
>Inb4 they make an episode where Rick and Summer find a world where women are civilized and men are neanderthals

Oh wait. That already happened. In Season 1.
>>
>>94310294
Summer is a great character though. I am glad she is a main character in the show and I wouldn't mind her name being in the title if it sounded better.
>>
>>94328867
>I mean fuck watch this scene
Exactly what am I supposed to be mad about in these scene?
>>
>>94310294
Will you little bitches ever shut up
>>
>>94310294
It really just occurred to me now, looking at this image, that there are people who masturbate to characters drawn in this artstyle
>>
File: 1459657412146.jpg (41KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1459657412146.jpg
41KB, 500x294px
>>94310294
>>
>>94310338
This.
>>94312583
The episode was fine and you're bitching about nothing.
>>
>>94329099
Power of imagination
>>
So Summer has been in a see through post apocalyptic outfit, we know she's going to grow to gigantic size. Then there's the constant pissing.

What if every episode this season is just submitting Summer to various fetishes.
>>
>>94326903
I grew up in a pretty conservative, christian place. It's not just sjws and lefties that virtue signal. It's a basic tribal impulse. Having someone who is shown to be the smartest being in the universe consistently quip about the non-existence of god qualifies as virtue signaling. It's boiler-plate "le science and le atheism" bullshit.
>>
>>94325042
Basically.

Atheism and theism are neither based on emperical proof and we know almost nothing about the true workings of the universe. So it isn't really a cowardly or illogical stance to say that you don't have a clue.

There's nothing inherently wrong with atheism or theism either. Some people just feel they shouldn't take such a stance when there is so little to go on.
>>
>>94326151
Good catch.
>>
>>94328512
Not to get into the argument, but the second interdimensional cable episode was pretty lackluster.
>>
>>94319122
>women have even ruined rick and morty

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>94310294
Isn't it out of character for Summer to be a murderer with no regard for life? It's been a while since I've watched the earlier seasons but did they build to this at all? I remember her being locked in Rick's car horrified as it attacked people. I get that its supposed to be caused by the divorce, but is that the ONLY thing that's changed? Her parents get divorced (when she's basically an adult) and all of a sudden she's a sociopathic killer? All of that aside I didn't think the last episode was very funny but I guess that's more subjective. Promo for next week looked funny.
>>
>>94310294
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEN SLAAAAAAY
>>
>>94318002
Everything is politics, shitlord.
>>
>>94319122

How people can defend this, I don't know.
>>
>>94310294
Could you make another thread exactly like this? I didn't see it the first six times and I'm afraid once this one's gone there won't be four more to replace it and show how woke you are about the new writers having cunts.
>>
>>94331757
We haven't even seen the episodes, so you're bitching about nothing right now
>>
>>94331685
They were killing mindless mutants though????
>>
>>94319122
How does this compare to the male writers when they were hired?
>>
>>94331920
>People with no real experience in their fields get hired en masse which is highly publicised.
>Quality of the first episode they write is lower than normal.

Feminism is nepotism.
>>
>>94332195
She killed that madmax guy at the beginning and shot him while he was crawling from his wrecked car. Also she was watching and enjoying the murderdome or whatever it was called
>>
I still wanna fuck Summer I also really fucking hope she gets some vore content when the episode she turns hueg airs.
>>
>>94328660
>The whole Summer and Morty taking out their frustration and insecurity about the divorce on some mad max hellscape world gave me a few giggles. Dunno why so many people have a big hate boner for this ep.
Because wimmin writers.
>>
>>94332282
They were trying to kill them. It's different. Plus, this is now a post-S03E01 Summer. She's seen some shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqqbZ9_X9bU
>>
>>94325664

What is wrong with female writers?
>>
>>94332395
I barely remember s03e01, I guess I'll have to go watch it again
>>
>>94332439
Women can't write comedy, hence why there are no successful women comedians who are known that don't do the MUH VAGINA MUH PERIOD as their joke base.
>>
>>94322483
Doesn't Roiland hang out with the vehement anti-tumblr group of e-celebs like Jontron H3h3 and Psychibpebbles?
>>
>>94332491
He can't exactly come out against feminists as that's career suicide in hollywood.
>>
>>94332488
>Women can't write comedy, hence why there are no successful women comedians
I have no horse in this race since I've only seen 3 eps of the show tops, but you know this is one of the worst false correlations ever right.
>>
>>94332537
Go ahead and list off female comedians which you like that you think don't do the above, i will legit watch them and report back.
>>
File: 1495493939127.gif (741KB, 384x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495493939127.gif
741KB, 384x358px
>>94332553
No, you won't. You'll just write them off using whatever excuses you can find, or say that they're all shit anyways.
>>
>>94332582
>ask for names
>nuh huh you won't watch them and so i don't need to name them

Burden of proof lies on you.
>>
>>94332598
The gif wasn't just for show, you know. That's one of the writers you should be googling right now.
>>
>>94332598
You're the one making the wild claims to begin with. And how fucking hard is it to google "female writers in TV/film"?
>>
File: search.png (324KB, 1290x937px) Image search: [Google]
search.png
324KB, 1290x937px
>>94332615
What the fuck are you talking about? Give me the name instead of some random gif that no search comes up for.
>>
>>94332655
I made that claim that women can't write good comedy. Searching female writers can list names but there are no recognizable or well known female comedians that are good.
>>
>>94331626
The second cable episode was low quality... but it had several good bits in the shit. This last episode had only 3 good parts 1) Morty arms revenge was pretty good 2)Rick saying something like dial back fifteen percent was chuckle worthy 3)robot Morty being self-aware. Everything else fell flat and WILL be forgettable
>>
>>94332488

What if I told you that other cartoons you liked had female writers? Would you have an autism attack?
>>
>>94332684
Why have none of you fucks even given ONE name, and instead resort to Ad hominem. Is it because you know there aren't any and thus can't name any? Great work proving my point you retards.
>>
>Reddit and Summerfag
Love it...
>>
File: 1500518339682.png (3MB, 2966x2481px) Image search: [Google]
1500518339682.png
3MB, 2966x2481px
>>94310294

I don't give a shit. Fuck Morty.
>>
>>94332658
I'm not that familiar, but I'm pretty sure he posted a gif of Tina Fey.
>>
File: zorak_is_big_by_jonmartensen.jpg (72KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
zorak_is_big_by_jonmartensen.jpg
72KB, 1032x774px
Why do people act like the most recent episode was so different from previous seasons?

It seemed very par the course for Rick and Morty, enough laughs to keep it funny, but not constant laughs, was pretty good. Was I missing something?
>>
That's your punishment for April's fool prank.
>>
>>94332712

Okay, if I name one writer, will you admit that you are wrong?
>>
>>94332825
I'm not asking for one female writer in particular, i'm asking for one female comedian writer.
>>
>>94332872

Rick and Morty is a cartoon. Isn't cartoon writer the relevant part?
>>
>>94332781
its because now they know there are female writers

>>94332796
>loved newest episode
>loved when the April Fool's day preempting happened
>laughed my ass of when Ashi disappeared

If this is punishment I need to be naughty more often.
>>
>>94332781
>I found it funny and pretty much par the course for Rick and Morty, but then I found out a woman wrote it and then I realised it wasn't funny at all.
- This thread
>>
>>94332894
R&M is a comedy based cartoon, and needs comedy writers. If the entire episode has no jokes then it's fucking garbage, and episode 2 was shit because of that and instead tried to push the strong WOMYN summer.
>>
>>94332917
I thought the episode was shit and the only good part was robot morty, then I looked up the writer of this and saw that she was a radical feminist and it all made sense why it was shit.

See the shit she spews on twitter here:
>>94325534
>>
>>94325534
How is this even feminist. The first tweet sounds overwhelmingly sarcastic. The second I don't even know what bothers you about it.

We live in a world of Hillary Clinton's and everyone at Marvel. People who deserve your hate boner.
>>
>>94328512
Schiwfty was fucking awful. There were loads of dogshit S2 episodes. The second cable one was trash too. Fucking hell
>>
Still waiting for those fucking names or name.
>>
>>94333059
Is she a woman yes or no?
>>
>>94333362
I think you answered your own question
>>
>>94333392
No, I answered this
>How is this even feminist
>>
>>94328512
That get Schwifty shit or whatever sucked and was stupid to watch. The second inter-dimensional cable is by far the worst epsiode of the series and was legitimately bad and forced.
>>
>>94333659
Does being a women make you a feminist by default? The most anti-feminist person I know is a woman.
>>
>>94328958
Yeah, but that episode was funny
>>
>>94313387
>for xome reason
>xome
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>94310294
summer looks better with her hair down I swear to god
>>
>>94328512
Gazorpazorp, Improv 2, Get Shwifty were all worse than Mad Max parody. Tiny Rick, Anatomy Park, and Purge were also low-tier.

I think Meeseeks, Rick Potion #9, evil Rick and Morty, Fart cloud, and memory parasite episode are the only truly great installments in the R&M catalogue. Maybe the season 3 premiere. Bad or forgettable episodes are the norm.
>>
>>94318002
>tripfag on a gondorian tassle-craft website doesnt know that the West hating leftist are the ones politicizing everything they can get their effeminate, tap water fed hands on and that the right and center have been forced to either fall in line or defend civilized culture.
>>
>>94332679
That's because white and black women are not funny.
Try the Mexican slapstick by the character La India Maria, she was an endearing native Mexican lady that often did silly things because she didn't understand urban society. That shit was funnier than "MUH PERIOD MUH VAGINA AM I RITE."
>>
>>94333929
Awful fucking taste.
>>
>>94310294
>>94331777 (OP) #
Bravo-
*tears off shirt*

SHIT ON THE FLOOR!!!!

GET SCHWIFTY!!!!!

*starts twerking*

TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!

SHIT ON THE FLOOR!

GOD ISNT REAL! (EXECPT FOR ALLAH BECAUSE THET WOULD BE RACIST TO SAY HE ISNT)

GET SCHWIFTY!!!!

SHIT ON THE FLOOR!

/thread
>>
>>94333760
hate to disappoint you, but it was just a typo. sorry man
>>
Summer is legitimately the worst character.
>>
>>94312670
Hey. It's the faggot crying about the April fools joke where the didn't show samurai jack. How bout that shitty ending?
>>
>>94319065
>>94312670

Nice autism, autist.
>>
>>94335423
I'm okay with this ending.
>>
>>94333760
How is that a tumblr thing?
>>
>>94335494
Because you're an idiot.
>>
>>94335423
>ending

Buddy it was ruined way before that, Tartakovsky played Dean Martin unironically during a kiss for Christ's sake
>>
>>94335560
no, that's true fan.
>>
>>94332615
Not him, but Tina Fey isn't funny.
>>
>>94335570
Didn't imply it wasn't.
>>
>>94335698
>true
>fan
No, that means you're a blind fanboy with no taste.
>>
>>94336094
>", he said, in a thread about Reddit & Memey.
>>
>>94336094
You're still salty about Ashi. Who cares? It's just story. Be glad. Every stories must come to end.
>>
File: 1439847778020.webm (696KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439847778020.webm
696KB, 1280x720px
>>94332781
Last episode honestly was kind of a let down. Definitely bottom of the barrel as far as Rick & Morty episodes go. It didn't help that the season started really fucking strong and they had a huge fucking gap between episodes.

I guess it really hyped the season up, we'll see how the rest of the season pans out. I feel like Rick and Morty is it's weakest when focusing on characters rather it's at it's best when they put characters in absurd situations and how they cope with that.
>>
>>94335034
It was a joke ya dingus

>>94335522
Are you unfamiliar with the whole custom pronoun thing?
Xe/xim and whatnot?
>>
>>94319065
Is this how an usual episode goes? I haven't seen this thing.
>>
>>94336128
>still whining since April 1st

Goddamn.
>>
>>94336158
I could care less about her. The shitty pacing and the stupid pandering are what made it bad.

And is English your third language or are you really this braindead?
>>
>>94336158
>be glad only because it ended

What?
>>
>>94336396
>Are you unfamiliar with the whole custom pronoun thing?
>Xe/xim and whatnot?

Yes. I am. Why should I be?
>>
>>94336945
You're better off that way. Avoid people with neon hair and you'll never have to know
>>
>>94319065
Why do christfags get so asshurt about this shit?
>>
>>94336888
I'm Asian.
>>
/co/ after the April Fool's premiere:

>BASED RICK AND MORTY HOLY SHIT THIS SHOW IS GENIUS, DID YOU SEE HOW RICK KILLED THOSE GUYS, LOL MCNUGGET SAUCE BEST SHOW EVER MADE

/co/ exactly one episode later:

>OMG RICK AND MORTY IS RUINED THEY DID AN EPISODE WITH A GIRL IN IT GIRLS ARE SCARY WHY IS IT LEGAL FOR FEMALE CHARACTERS TO HAVE LINES, WHY CAN'T THIS SHOW BE MORE LIKE FAMILY GUY

You people don't know what you want.
>>
>>94338496

Considering the content difference, the badass 'summer' moment was clearly written by a woman, even with the quaint going through divorce girl problems stereotype shit.
>>
>>94336888
Genndy did nothing wrong. He was given 10 episodes and that's it.
>>
>>94338496
>/co/ after the April Fool's premier
>Not "REEEEEEEE NO SAMURAI JACK!!!"
Confirmed for talking out of your ass.
>>
Rick and Morty sucks now.
>>
>>94325534

The second one is more absurd than anything.
I seriously don't know what you people are complaining about sometimes.
>>
>>94338595
>not remembering that only people in the Toonami general cared about Jack getting pre-empted while everyone else fapped to R&M

Anon confirmed for being the newest of the new.
>>
Christ, it's the first episode of the season, you autists.
>>
>>94340610
>He doesn't know that Samurai Jack had about 3 threads up at a time on slow days, let alone after the switch
Jesus. Did you start posting here last week?
>>
>>94319065
is this Rick from "Dimension XD"
>>
>>94318233
Actually there was only 1 writer for this episode, and it was the first thing she has ever written for tv. So even though it was shit, i am still holding out hope for the other writers.
>>
>>94315510
The way they treated Jerry this episode is also proof it was written by a woman.

I hope Doofus Rick comes back to help Jerry
>>
>>94318002
blame Trump giving them the excuse to voice their awful opinions

"SJW" and "alt-right" people both serve the same purposes in ruining the fun of anything they touch.
>>
>>94341488

You're the kind of fucking faggot That hears people arguing whether the earth is round or flat, and concludes that the enlightened position is that it's shaped like a football.

Do humanity a favor and kys.
>>
Why do they keep shitting on Jerry? This whole thing with the dad being a bumbling retard in cartoons is getting old and isn't funny anymore.
>>
Summer Smith wets the bed.
>>
>>94341573
You sound jealous of the man because he has his own opinions

jealous smelly deranged retard
>>
>>94332781
Because of the bitchy Summer. I didn't see the real development of this character, the path basically looks like this: stupid teenage girl who browse FB all day -> Morty says shit like "NOTHING MATTERS NIHILISM DUDE!!WATCHTV!! -> all of the sudden Rick is the hero to her on s3e1 -> total badass bitch, who just basically yells around "NIHILISM!! NOTHING MATTERS!!! FAMILY DOESNT MATTER, LOOK AT ME, I PISS ON PEOPLE, I AM A WARRIOR!!!" If this shit will continue, i'll just stop watching show because of her.
>>
>>94342113
On purpose.
>>
>>94332781
Because /co/ faggots have a creepy deranged hatred for women despite being obsessed with them, fictional or othewise.
>>
>>94342395
They hate women because women hate them.
>>
>>94341823
most writers hate themselves it seems and project that self-loathing onto other characters, specificially the joke character. Notice that while summer is "more badass" she's also more pathetic and broken, because the female writer likely placed her self-hatred and desires to be badass onto summer rather than let the character be herself, who has shown that while psychotic, she's nowhere near rick's level of badass lunatic, so she takes after both jerry (a.k.a. Dan Harmon's unhealthy coping mechanism) and Rick
>>
>>94310294
>It's a "women are shit" thread again
>>
>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW why are there WOMEN writing my rick and morty????
>NO!!!!!!!! Only men can write for my show! Only men! Only men! Only men! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>94342787
>>94342795
Yes, woman can't write shit, it's in their genes. The are not good function/non-fiction female writers, no good female directors, just fucking deal with it cunt
>>
>>94338354
I'm an atheist but I hate this shit too.
>>
>>94340610
You're new here, aren't you?
>>
>>94342795
Wow, you showed them. Now let's go back to the episode.

Oh yeah, it's still shit. Never mind.
>>
>>94343129
nice opinion there buddy you sure convinced me
>>
>>94332488
And the pinnacle of male comedians are dick and fart jokes.
See: Adam Sandler, Seth MacFarlane, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, Seth Rogan, etc.
>>
File: neck-beard-meme-fedora[1].jpg (38KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
neck-beard-meme-fedora[1].jpg
38KB, 479x720px
>>94342909
>
>>
>>94332928
It wasn't shit and you misunderstood the episode completely. Either that or you are just choosing to get mad at a good episode so that you can pretend you have a good reason to throw this pathetic hissy fit
>>
>>94343390
>See:
You just took some shitty examples of man, and you want imply that thus all man joke about farts? Jesus Christ, here is some stupid cunt-tier logic.
>>
Summer is a constant reminder of the failings of the female.

Always a product of their surroundings, always looking for the way to fit in no matter what. Never their own person except for the person the times call for.

Now look at Rick.

Rick is always who Rick wants to be, all the time, every dimension, every world. He controls his sense of self at all times.

Now look back at Summer, slipping into being a wastelander because it's what everyone else is doing.

The female writers are either bad, or slipping in their true nature unintentionally.
>>
>>94343486
He didn't say that, you fucking dumbass. Do you not know what "pinnacle" means?
>>
>>94343512
>He
Wasn't it female who tried to convince that all mans joke about farts and poo?
>>
File: 1501564569098.jpg (87KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
1501564569098.jpg
87KB, 438x336px
>>94343496
this post is art
it belongs in a museum
>>
>>94332598
I'm some rando, but I'll throw you a bone:
>Carol Burnett
>Lucille Ball
>Rosanne Barr
>Sarah Silverman
>Tara Strong
>Alex Borstein
>Chelsea Handler

Granted, you'll probably discredit these women in some way anyway because you're probably a misogynist. And no, I don't use tumblr, or call myself a feminist. Just stating that you have issues, bro.
>>
>>94343585
>>94343512
Actually, I am a femanon. But I'm not offended because reeee women. Just that it's a logical fallacy to state that all female comedians are bad because supposedly period jokes are the norm when dick and darts jokes are supposedly the norm with male comedians.
>>
>>94343496
However in s3e1 she was the only one who wanted to save Rick, while others were just consuming pills and keeping themselves shut up.
>>
File: 1493682019527.gif (995KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1493682019527.gif
995KB, 500x550px
>>94342909
>Being this delusional
>>
>>94343496
You realize that we as an audience are supposed to see Rick as a role model or the ideal man to aspire to be, right?
>>
>>94343639
>You're probably a misogynist. And no, I don't use tumblr, or call myself a feminist. Just stating that you have issues, bro.

Yep, you're just a regular old anon, probably been here for ten years or so as well.
>>
>>94343719
*fart

Fuck you, autocorrect and my inability to proofread!
>>
>>94343823
Actually, I've been using this site for 10+ years, anon. But it was usually in /h/..

And the fact that my experience here has absolutely nothing to do with my statement, it's pretty obvious that you're trying to de-rail.
>>
>>94343905
Yeah, no. No one from back then would be this much of a prick.
>>
File: tmp_20161-t961634840283.jpg (58KB, 710x710px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20161-t961634840283.jpg
58KB, 710x710px
>>94344226
Take a good guess what I'm trying to convey here.

This shall be fun.
>>
/his/ here

rate my idea for an R&M skit

>Rick & Morty teleport/time travel in the middle of an abandoned room
>"Where *burp* the Hell *burp* are we *burp* Morty?"
>"It's say we uhh... In Amsterdam, Holland. In the year 1944..."
>"So like does that mean *burp* we *burp* can get weed super cheap? *burp*"
>"The Netherlands was under Nazi occupation in 1944, Rick. Oh shi-, we need to get out of here fast."
>"Why's *burp* that Morty? Scared?!"
>"I have a Jewish sounding name. If the Nazis catch us, they'll kill me on the spot!"
>"Chickenshit" *makes bawking sounds*
>"Come on Rick, this is deadly serious."
>screaming comes from upstairs
>Rick pulls out his laser
>"What?! Who *burp* goes there?!"
>"Calm down Rick, firing your gun will definitely give us away."
>they open the door
>Anne is labor and swearing profusely in Dutch, Peter is trying to keep her calm
>"Who the *burp* Hell is this?"
>Morty notices her diary lying on the ground
>"I-I think that's Anne Frank..."
>"Anne *burp* Frank?! Wait a *burp* second, when was she preg-*burp* oh never mind."
>Rick shoves Peter aside.
>"Alright Miss, not to *burp* worry. I am a *burp* fully *burp* qualified *burp* doctor."
>Anne continues cursing him in Dutch
>"Will you quiet down? You'll wake up the whole town."
>retrieves a bottle of tequila from his coat and forces it down her throat
>"Jeeze *burp*, you're louder than a line of Louisiana *burp* Tigers giving the Rebel *burp* Yell."
>"Rick, I don't think giving pregnant women alcohol is very safe."
>"Shut up *burp* Morty. I'm the *burp* doctor *burp* here."

Sound cringy enough or no?
>>
>>94313254
This
>>
>>943363
>Xe/xim
?????
what's that a species a alien or something?
>>
File: help me.png (115KB, 166x302px) Image search: [Google]
help me.png
115KB, 166x302px
>>94312523
>Plus, her and Morty got pretty equal amounts of screentime

Just like a lot of other episodes, the only difference is that this time there wasn't that much of an A and B plot that divided them like usual. Normally the A and B plots don't interact till the end of an episode, but this time they overlapped multiple times. Not only that but the "feminist story" was all just build up to her having to let Rick telling her "I told you so" and put her in the wrong.

Too bad the shitpostes will never let most people see this.
>>
File: 1501025110039.png (588KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501025110039.png
588KB, 1100x700px
This is bait
>>
>>94319122
>I don't have any problem with female writers BUT...
>>
>>94310294
I miss 2015, when I could like things without being called either a "cuck" or sjw, or being accused of being sexist, racist, transphobic, etc.
>>
>>94344707
Rick and Morty is the easiest (You)s on the board. Are you surprised?
>>
>>94343811
That wasn't the intention of Rick. His flaws are obvious in the show and they are numerous.
>>
File: 1501085686408.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501085686408.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>94328009
who cares?, if the episode is good or at least decent who the fuck cares who wrote it
>>
>>94344660
That's mostly because all the screentime Jerry or Beth might've gotten was taken out for this episode, and Rick got a little less than normal as well.
>>
>>94331727
>Everything is politics, shitlord.
???
>>
>>94331711
QUEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
>>
>>94343719
I've never even heard of a funny comedian in my life, ever. I don't want to see someone faggot get on a stage and ramble on with the full intention of making the audience laugh. Men just don't think females be funny because they can't stop talking about personal issues when men will kill themselves in a heartbeat if their life fucks up. I admit that women are more willing to accept life over death for having a suicide rate 4 times less than men. Women lack intuitive thought but are more observant over social issues. Men only care to socialize because they like being apart of a group that adheres to their individual thought. Women want acceptance foremost, and then they will care about others. That's why women have the stereotype for being attention seekers but there is a psychological reason for that.
>>
>>94342909
>it's in their genes.
if it is our gene to do different shit ,why isn't there a program to breed humans based on their abilities/talent we could have the next: einstein or da vinci in a few years if it was one
>>
>>94344830
Ah shit. Forgot the "not" in my sentence. But yeah, that's what I was conveying too.
>>
File: 1494265464239.png (119KB, 655x526px) Image search: [Google]
1494265464239.png
119KB, 655x526px
>>94344967
Wat
>>
>>94320968
Because religious zealots of all flavors don't like it when someone doesn't believe the same shit they do
>>
>>94345959
What was confusing about my post?
>>
>>94342250
Pathological liars are out of touch with reality.

>he has his own opinions

Unlike you parroting his, mongoloid.
>>
>>94332781
I don't know man.. I'm honestly just as confused as you are.
I just like Rick and Morty for it's main plot and small glimpses we get off it throughout the seasons.

>Rick's friendship with Bird Person and squanchy
>how Morty and even summer seem to be growing more intelligent
>Rick's stutter
>Morty's stutter
>Is Morty Rick's original Morty?
>Rick showing obvious guilt about various things
>The constant nihlism actually making sense and where it's all leading to

I don't want to write it ALL out because it's 7 am and I've been up all night but I'm sure you get the picture.

I don't care if it's written by a nigger with downs syndrome as long as it eventually reveals the entire plotline and doesn't get dropped due to shitty writing. In this case hate the player not the game.
>>
>>94347803
Ow the edge.
>>
>>94315947
It's already fixed
>>>/tv/85739575
>>
>300 posts
Sasuga, /co/
>>
>>94342395
>Because /co/ faggots have a creepy deranged hatred for women despite being obsessed with them

Older 4chan member here. It wasn't like this even three years ago. /co/ was obsessed with female characters then too, but it was more of a pervy love. There was none of this grown-up Little Rascals GOILS, THE JOYKILLERS shit.

/pol/ did this to us.
>>
>>94333889
this
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.