[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Fox has essentially proven that they can't do fantastic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (9KB, 317x196px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 317x196px
So Fox has essentially proven that they can't do fantastic four movies.

HOWEVER

r rated cape movies are in season and they STILL own the silver surfer.

WHICH FAMOUS HOLLYWOOD DIRETOR IS A DIE HARD SILVER SURFER FAN?

QUENTIN TARANTINO BITCHES.

there Fox I just made you easy money.

You"re fucking welcome
>>
>>94309674
>You"re
>>
Is Quinten any good with big CGI stuff? That's what i imagine a Silver Surfer: Requiem movie would mostly be.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>94309905

If you go full cosmic surfer I don't think there's any way around using A LOT of CG
>>
Tarantino once wanted to do Luke Cage but walked away because the STUDIO wasn't interested in doing a faithful 70's-era Luke Cage adaptation

He'll never do a cape film because he actually respects the comic books
>>
>>94309704
It's for

Emphasis
>>
Is he a fan of the comics, or is he a "fan" like when you asked actors during the early 00's comic movie craze who their favorite superhero was over 90% would answer Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, or Wolverine?

>>94310246
To be fair I imagine he'd insist on having all kinds of explicit violence and sex and use of the word nigga that wasn't in the comics. I mean, I'm down for a modern take on blaxploitation, but I can see why a movie studio would never go with that, especially back then when superhero movies were being made as literal cash-ins.
>>
>>94311846
>Is he a fan of the comics, or is he a "fan" like when you asked actors during the early 00's comic movie craze who their favorite superhero was over 90% would answer Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, or Wolverine?

Dollars to dougnuts, he hasn't read a single Silver Surfer comic book in his life and he just browse through a couple of them, thinking that the chances of anyone calling him out are slim to none.
>>
>>94310046
Just use all CG, hire the people that made the SWTOR cinematics.
>>
>>94309674

All it would be is Silver Surfer saying nigger and extended shots of Galacta's feet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.