[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Incredible Hulk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: latest.jpg (98KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
98KB, 533x800px
Is there any character that's been ruined more by power level faggotry?
>>
>>94309033
Yeah, it seems at some point people ran out of things to do with Hulk other thank "make him stronger" and "give him a 10th split personality, that is also stronger".

I'd like to see a slasher-style film with the Hulk as the villain. Like, someone pisses him off, and then they have to haul-ass across the country to outrun him, meanwhile Hulk is pursuing him, and every time he has to revert to Banner, and Banner Bill-Bixby-hitchhikes away from the crater he wakes up in, Hulk is just egging him closer and closer to his target.

I can never think of anybody who pisses Hulk off enough to be the protag in that story, though. Maybe Wolverine, but with his healing he probably wouldn't be scared enough of Hulk to run.
>>
File: 4297100-axis4-6.jpg (148KB, 671x548px) Image search: [Google]
4297100-axis4-6.jpg
148KB, 671x548px
>>94309033
>Kluh is the Hulks Hulk

Why in the fucking is this a thing
>>
>>94309244
The Thing could do that pretty well actually.
>>
>>94309033
He has gone through some tough times. PAD run was amazing, then it went to shit, Pak came in and made him amazing again, then it went to shit again with Rulk and so much other bullshit and then Pak brought the only Marvel Legacy character worth a damn into the picture.

So far Cho, with the exception of the dumb Space Jam shit, has been a good read. Kind of glad Bruce is kind of dead, hopefully he will not come back permanently, because the character just needs to go.
>>
>>94309367
He'd have to get his ass handed to him in the first bit. I love wounded Ben, because it puts his inner vulnerabilities that he usually hides behind a gruff exterior to the forefront.

I'd watch a trenchcoated and bleeding Thing make a cross-country trip to escape a rampaging Hulk. Now would be the best time to do it too, since Ben is having independent Agent adventures.
>>
File: Goku_DBZ_Movie_04.jpg (53KB, 1248x704px) Image search: [Google]
Goku_DBZ_Movie_04.jpg
53KB, 1248x704px
>>
>>94309370
>hopefully he will not come back permanently

Aye, mate. I bet Marvel will keep one of their best-known characters on ice for long, especially since a movie out in six months looks like it'll be the best piece of media to feature him since the 70s.
>>
>>94309602
>best piece of media to feature him since the 70s
The PAD run was late 80s to late 90s
Pak was the 00's
He had arguably one of the best open world games.
And he was surprisingly decent in Earths Mightiest Heroes.
>>
>>94309735
>one of the best open world games.

How could I have forgotten my whole childhood?
>>
>>94309033
He hasn't been "ruined", there just aren't any writers who have a passion and a clear direction for the character at the moment.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.