[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you tired of the same Batman villains popping up every generation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 19-55-42-maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
19-55-42-maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
Are you tired of the same Batman villains popping up every generation?
>>
File: chrome_2017-07-27_20-44-09.png (175KB, 449x320px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-27_20-44-09.png
175KB, 449x320px
I want a new villain that is just an evil truck driver
>>
>>94307719
Is that supposed to be Two Face? Why would his face be gun metal grey? Why would it be Phantom of the Opera style instead of being half his face down the middle, you know, like it always is?

It would literally be so easy to apply some makeup and have it resemble SOME recognizable version of Two Face, red or blue for the movie or cartoon version, let alone how easy it would be to use a tiny bit of creativity to build a facial prop that looks like flayed/burnt flesh

This is what annoys me about Doug and Brad the most, they go all over ambitious with their productions including characters and storylines, but unlike the AVGN shit they can't even be bothered to go to the tiniest length to make sure that production has any tiny bit of production value to you, it's always the laziest/no effort looking shit you could imagine with minor exceptions
>>
>>94307719
WE'RE NOT DOING THE SUPER VILLAIN SHUFFLE
>>
>Penguin
>Joker
>Riddler
Are these the holy trinity of overused Bat villains?
>>
>>94308051
wow dude you need to chill what are you a fucking nerd lol
>>
>>94308051
looks like he was going for a yin yang motiff.
>>
>>94308110
Joker
Catwoman
Two Face
>>
>>94307719
Is this demo reel or whatever
>>
>>94307812
That's already a Ghost Rider villain. The Highwayman.
>>
>>94307719
Pretty much yeah. Although I love Joker, Ivy, Croc and the like I really wish we saw some of the more underused and obscure members of Batman's rogue gallery both in the comics and in other media.

Guys like Professor Pyg, Ratcatcher, Anarky, Firefly, Orca, Spellbinder, Cat-man and even more recognizable ones like Mad Hatter and Ventriloquist aren't used often in interesting ways.

There are also a ton of villains that are need of a serious revamp to make them more opposing of threats. You know the ones.
>>
>>94307719
Looks it's domino!
>>
>>94308051
Brad who? Brad Jones?
>>
>>94308110
>>94308159
Penguin and Riddler haven't seen that much spotlight since the 60s. ESPECIALLY Riddler.
Catwoman hasn't been a villain in decades, and no one knows how to write Two-Face anymore so they don't even try.

Nowadays the three most overused Batman villains are probably
>Joker
>Bane
>Ra's al Ghul
>>
>>94308064
I'M DOUG WALKER AND I'M HERE TO SAY
>>
>>94307719
Yeah. I was enjoying Beware the Batman as well for it, even when they mixed in guys like Ra's and Killer Croc here and there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.