[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hank Hill gets sent to Hell what happens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Hank Hell.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hank Hell.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Hank Hill gets sent to Hell what happens?
>>
his soul burns and he undergoes the second death, becoming nothing.
>>
>>94301852
He sells them propane.
>>
>>94301991
And propane accessories.
>>
Satan taked his soul, but his soul came back to his body.
And, I'll tell you hwhat, he became DOOM GUY.
After that, he started a massive demon killing spree, and that with the power of Propane.
Baaaaw.
>>
>>94301876
>the second death
That's the actual way hell is defined in the Middle Ages, where did YOU hear it from?
>>
>>94301852
He forced to commute to work every day in a Prius to sell charcoal and charcoal accessories only to return home to his cat,Oklahoma Joe, and tend to the shit he took on his all sand lawn.
>>
Satan makes him grill with charcoal
>>
Hank hill realizes Hell is burning so much due to improper care of the furnace, after fixing hell is basically a Cave version of heaven.

Satan has been angry for so goddamn long cause he couldnt figure out what was wrong with it.
>>
File: brief_history_of_hell_02[1].jpg (158KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
brief_history_of_hell_02[1].jpg
158KB, 611x404px
>>94302040
I thought hell was defined as a place where god's order was not present, making it like pic related.
>>
>>94302645
These depictions of hell are my favorite
>>
>>94302645
>>94302955
I mean the most hell is mentioned in the actually bible is a literal dumpster fire in The Valley of Henom. That's what Gehenna means. It was like an ancient tire fire.
>>
>>94303042
And Armaggeddon is a pleasant valley near the town of Megiddo. There's nothing special about it all.
>>
He is given the choice to either burn in Propane fuel or Charcoal.
He gets charcoal regardless.
>>
>>94303144
I wish the word Megiddo was more commonly used, its so fun sounding.
>>
File: Cenobite OC's.jpg (26KB, 547x330px) Image search: [Google]
Cenobite OC's.jpg
26KB, 547x330px
>>94301991
>>94302012
>Hank unwittingly fucks with the Lament Configuration
>due to plot shenanigans, ends up becoming a Propane-themed Cenobite
>deals pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
>>
>>94302056
chuckle/10
>>
If Hank Hill were damned he'd be Hank Hell
>>
>>94306184

IT'S JUST SHIT

IT'S NOT GONNA KILL YOU
>>
>>94306184
That's the OP filename boi.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.