[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is COIE still the most epic and consequential event?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Is COIE still the most epic and consequential event?
>>
I guess
>>
>>94301333
Probably.
If I wasn't lazy I'd search to see how much their single issues are worth now days and compare them to singles of other events like Secret Wars.
>>
Jesus that is such a clusterfuck. What the fuck is even going on here?
>>
>>94301333
I have the trade of it I thought it was really dry outside of like three events in it
>>
>>94301960
All of the infinite Earth's merging together to stop being a multiverse that is being devoured by the monitor of the anit-matter universe.
>>
>>94301333
It was the original comic book shit hits the fan big time event. That art is phenomenal, I wish Ross would remaster the entire thing.
>>
>>94303192
Ross just did the cover on an anniversary I thought
>>
>>94303239
That's what I mean, I wish he'd paint over the actual comics in COIE, that would be really awesome but it would probably take a really long time.
>>
>>94303304
I'm pretty sure drawing that picture almost killed the poor man.
>>
>>94303441
lmao, he's the best, I've always looked up to his work ethic and sense of aesthetic.
>>
>>94301333
QUICK QUESTION TO EVERYONE.

If you had to name everyone in this image, how many could YOU prolly name in 5min.

I'd be below 100 but pretty sure above 50.
>>
File: banner.png (268KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
banner.png
268KB, 366x380px
>>94301333
>consequential event

>capeshit
>>
>>94304803
Realistically, you could spout every DC character name you know for one minute then check if they're there afterwards.
>>
>>94304843
The multiverse has never exactly returned to how it was before COIE and the LOSH has been fucked over ever sense. I wouldn't say this about most events but COIE definitely was.
>>
>>94301333
DC shops Flashpoint as being "the most epic event since Crisis" the same way they shop JL Origin as "the definitive Justice League origin story".

The truth is, nothing's going to touch Crisis in scope. It really is an epic. Worlds live, worlds died. It had a profound effect on comic books that hasn't been recaptured since.
>>
>>94306092
I thought Flashpoint sucked
I heard the accompanying books were better but the actual Flashpoint sucked for me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.