[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Aquaman is an elemental >Aquaman is a justice league member

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Firestorm_(DC_Comics).png (106KB, 220x290px) Image search: [Google]
Firestorm_(DC_Comics).png
106KB, 220x290px
>Aquaman is an elemental
>Aquaman is a justice league member
>Hawk girl is an elemental
>Hawk girl is a justice league member
>Martian manhunter is an elemental
>Martian manhunter is a league member
>Firestorm is an elemental
Isn't it about time we made Firestorm a core Justice league member if he isn't already? And if they want to be PC, I'd even be fine with Jason.
>>
>>94299700
He is to busy counting the atoms in the atmosphere to be o any help.
>>
>>94299700
Firestorm has been a JL member for a long time.
It's just nobody wants to write about him, which kinda sucks they don't.
>>
I hate the flame coming out of the top of the head like a fucking cup.
>>
>>94299797
Ah. Well I'm use to content outside the mainstream continuity and the core members usually consist of Superman, Batman, Wonder woman, a Flash, a Green Lantern, and at least one of Aquaman, Martian manhunter, and either Hawk man or Hawk woman. We're now at the point where Cyborg of all people is a regular core member. I'm glad they have a hero that started out black and wasn't replaced/rewritten with a black character, but can't the Titans keep cyborg? Or at least let the Justice league have Nightwing too? Or why don't they just make up an original super hero for the black quota?
>>
>>94299700
firestrom fucking sucks
>>
>>94299700
Arthur-water
Kendra-air
Jason-fire
Manhunter-???¿
>>
Ronnie was one of the youngest members of the JLA for a long while and was a core member for most of the 70's. Then Stein got cancer and things got a little weird for them then Ronnie got cancer and things got even weirder and he joined up with Captain Atoms Justice League EXTREME.
>>
>>94300187
Titans comics has been focusing on the original TT group (dick-robin, roy-speedy, donna-wondergirl, etc) which he wasn't part of.
TeenTitans has been focusing on the younger Robin Tim who interacted with a different roster of character, and current TeenTitans run focuses on even younger Robin Damian who's team seems to be trying to synergy with the recent animated movies.
Simply put, Cyborg was a cool character they didn't wanna leave out so they gave him a promotion for N52 rather than leave him to obscurity like Static Shock got after the 8 issues of his solo book.
>>
>>94300526
earth
>>
Ronnie's been a Leaguer since longer than you've been alive, friend. He isn't a core Big 7 member but he's arguably on the same tier as The Atom or the Hawks for decades.

DESU a Jason/Ronnie duo would've been a far better pick for core league status than Cyborg if we need a black youth. I'd still go for Black Lightning to provide a genuine mature, responsible, human family man perspective but Jason/Ronnie would do great. Also they're fucking powerhouses and having the League train them would make for great stories.
>>
>>94300636
why earth? i can see the connections with the others but i don't get his
>>
>>94300636
God this was stupid
>>
>>94300636
ok

but why?
>>
Best Firestorm Recommendations?
>>
>>94300706
In Birghtest Day, Martian Manhunter gave up rebirthing Mars to save Earth, so in some ways Earth is more his home than he realizes.
Also prolly cause Mars is nothing but dirt and earth, so it kinda makes sense in that way, too.
>>
>>94300723
I personally liked the main story, but the tie ins were god awful,
But who knows maybe that was just a comparison of how shitty Titans/JSA/JLA/etc were that simply made the Johns main story good in comparison.
>>
>>94300526
oreos
>>
>>94300745
Ostranders run is pretty good.
>>
File: lot-comic-01b.jpg (495KB, 631x786px) Image search: [Google]
lot-comic-01b.jpg
495KB, 631x786px
>>94300745
I remember enjoying some.of the later story arcs in Fury of Firestorm (not so much the N52 early beginning). I think they had a change in writers or something? Certainly felt like it.
And while his story of the recent Legends of Tomorrow comic wasn't the best of the 4 stories, it was still a good read.
>>
>>94300846
>>94301038
thanks, I'll look into them
>>
>>94300636
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>94301096
But robots can't use magic. They don't even have spirits or souls.
>>
>>94300745
Jason's run during the early 2000s was very good, he brought a unique and interesting perspective to the character, and actually being a smart kid allowed for him to shine on his own without need for a Martin Stein in his ear to tell him chemistry.
>>
>>94301440
Plus his girlfriend was hot and later cold and salty .
>>
File: FvT.jpg (512KB, 965x1517px) Image search: [Google]
FvT.jpg
512KB, 965x1517px
>>94300486
Firestorm fucked up Thor tho
>>
>>94300750
so is much more of a figurative thing than an elemental
>>
>>94302880
No he was magically turned into Earth by the White Lantern Entity.
>>
>>94303200
oh i see so is just bad writing
>>
>>94299700
He was in the JLA and he was fairly popular thanks to the cartoon.
>>
>>94304226
>Never read the story or even looked up info on it
>instantly assumes it badly written
>>
>>94300486
This
>>
>>94299700
Firestorm's matrix is OP.
>>
>>94300636
Mars is nothing but rock.
>>
>>94304744
not him but yes,magical turnsout are just lazy writing
>>
>>94306297
What do you mean magical turnsout?
>>
>>94306983
when a force reshape reality
>>
>>94308913
>>94306983
when a force reshape reality just for make the plot "works"
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.