[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Runaways

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0473.jpg (608KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
608KB, 1400x700px
Will it be good?

How are other Hulu shows?

How overt will the Defenders tie-in be?
>>
>>94298070
Gert and Nico's hair look terrible.
>>
>>94298070
No

Bad

?
>>
>>94298118
All the comic news sites claim that Defenders and Runaways are gonna be very clearly tied together.
>>
>>94298070
I find it super weird that the two guys' hair looks perfect, and all the girls have frizzy hair.
>>
>>94298137
Like in a Eureka/Warehouse13 sense where they crossover maybe once.
Or like Flash/Arrow where they keep interacting with one another all the time?
>>
Is the runaways comic any good? I always saw it at the library as a kid and never picked it up.
>>
>>94298070
I can dig the cast, but Molly is way too old.
>>
>>94298699
First arc, then skip the Vampire shit, and the next arcs after that are alright.
>>
Will Karolina be closeted from the beginning, and will Nico still be the horrible vag-tease she is for the entire series?
>>
How much are you willing to bet that Molly is an Inhuman?
>>
File: STOP.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>>94298070
>Hulu original
No. No it will not be good.

Also isn't this shit years too late? I liked the book way back when it came out up until Alex's death but unless I'm mistaken the characters utterly failed to take off past the initial run.

I know Marvel has tried again and again to push Nico for some reason but it never works
>>
>Molly isn't adorable and isn't wearing a hat.

This series is dead on arrival.
>>
File: IMG_0330.jpg (389KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.jpg
389KB, 950x534px
>Wiccan and Speed aren't a even twinkle in Vision's eye
>Hulkling is up in the air since Cap Marvel is in the 90's
>Steph Lang is a 10 year old with a giant pet ant

The eventual Young Avengers crossover will really have some timeline problems, huh?
>>
>>94298070
>>94298789
Oh god

I didn't even realize that was Molly

I totally forgot Molly existed looking at that image

What the fuck
>>
>>94298761
Was it ever made clear what Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver where in Marvel outside of experiments from hydra?
>>
File: -barrel1.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
-barrel1.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>>
>>94298928
Miracles
>>
>>94298799
Wiccan, Speed, and Hulkling already don't make canonical sense (Hulkling should be several years older than Wiccan and Speed, and all of them should be children) and IIRC Cassie has had her age shifted twice.
>>
>>94298699
I liked what I read.
Original run by Brian K Vaughan (Y the Last Man, Saga, Paper Girls, etc) so it had solid writing.
>>
>>94298070
>molly is not cute
>or a kid

theres your answer
>>
>>94299008
Why do people care?
Molly was just an annoying kid with no personality.
She barely matters.
>>
>>94298070
>Not canon shit
who cares?
>>
>>94299008
>>94298810
>>94298789
>>94298712
/tv/ pedos are infesting /co/ now?

Molly was always a shit.
>>
>>94299045
>now
>>
>>94299045
Molly's entire character is that she's too young to fully understand what's going on coupled with immense super strength
>>
>>94298070
I'll give it a shot.
Least this has more of a chance to come out on Blu-Ray than Agents of Shield seasons 3 and 4, and Agent Carter season 2.
Seriously, where the hell are those physical releases? Even Daredevil S2 and Jessica Jones is getting home media releases end of August.
ABC Studios can eat ass.
>>
File: Molly_Hayes_hats_collage_001.jpg (50KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
Molly_Hayes_hats_collage_001.jpg
50KB, 400x297px
>>94298070
not hat, no watch show
>>
>>94298627
>the two guys' hair looks perfect
You have a weird idea of perfect
>>
>>94299045
>Implying I want to sexualise molly
>Molly a shit

Nigga litreally all if not most of Molly's character is
based around her being a cute kid and not a teenager like the rest of the runaways and thus being parented by the rest of them to humourous results the silly hats are the most blatant example of it

the fact you even call molly shit makes me want to punch you for insulting my daughteru so congratulations consider my jimmies rustled
>>
>>94299192
This is one hell of a retarded post
>>
>>94299163
At the very least not having a hundred hairs flying off like they don't own a brush.
>>
>>First two episodes are the same events, just seen through kids first then parents second.

This screams little material and trying to stretch it out over too many episodes!

>>94298137
With one on Hulu and the other on Netflix?! Why would you want to give your competition ad revenue?
>>
>>94299252
As soneone with hair virtually identical to Gert's there, trust me. Unless you really go out of your way to keep it in place, it's gonna frizz like that. It also really isn't in character for Gert to do anything more than brush it. I have no idea what's going on with Nico's, but I can't see anything wrong with Karolina's and Molly's.

Plus Chase has the ugliest fucking hair I've ever seen, I'd rather have someone literally exploding with frizz than that ugly mess.
>>
>>94298799
Spider-Man is fuckin up the time line, where 2 years = 1 year of Peter's High School
>>
>>94299045

>Being upset that an adorable character isn't adorable in an adaptation makes you a pedo.

Neck yourself.
>>
>>94299087
>>94298789
>>94299192

>You now realize that if they do give her a hat, it will be the vagina hat, complete with political commentary.
>>
>>94298070
>molly
>no silly hat
Dropped. Don't care that she's something other than white, she needs the hat.
>>
>>94299025
Well, you're wrong. She was the little sister character and the foil of innocence for the others' growth to be compared to. She had a very important role to play in that group dynamic.
>>
>>94299431
Well alright I guess.. that's the kind of hat she has on a lot of the time.
>>
>>94298810
Same here. The other characters were pretty easy to identify from a glance, but I spent a while staring at Molly and trying to figure out who is this character that I'm apparently forgetting about.
>>
>>94299302
>Chase ugly hair
You mean Alex? Cuz Chase's is just combed back. Alex has some shit hair that literally looks like a sponge wig. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's a shitty wig.
>>
>>94298070
Not muh Molly.
>>
Possibly
At first look this cast doesn't look too bad desu
But I haven't even seen a trailer so I'm reserving judgement
>>
>Molly not a loli

FOR WHAT PURPOSE
>>
>>94299280
I actually like that idea though.
>>
File: molly.jpg (34KB, 725x677px) Image search: [Google]
molly.jpg
34KB, 725x677px
>>94299455
>molly
>no silly hat
>Dropped. Don't care that she's something >other than white, she needs the hat.

She wears a hat at least once.
>>
Isn't it about lbgt hipsters?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.