[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone actually read any of those novels out there based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1501203155258.jpg (670KB, 661x864px) Image search: [Google]
1501203155258.jpg
670KB, 661x864px
Has anyone actually read any of those novels out there based on Marvel and DC properties?
Apparantly both Marvel and DC have been releasing a steady number of novels for years based on their movies, popular comic storylines, and even original stories that I guess you'd technically call elseworlds/what if stories.

Picture of my wife unrelated.
>>
Anon you seem mistaken, for she is my wife
>>
>>94296864

Heck off Barry.
>>
Few years ago I was at my local library and saw a star trek meets the x-men novel. Also I doubt Marvel and DC actually publish them. They most likely just farm it out to whoever for extra royalty cash
>>
>>94296824
I read "Wayne of Gotham", "The Last Days of Krypton", the novelization of "Kingdom Come" and the beginning of "Suicide Squad".

I know that a Lois Lane YA novel was being written a few years ago.
>>
>>94296886
>I know that a Lois Lane YA novel was being written a few years ago.

The third book just came out a few months ago.
>>
I used to own some Generation X, Spider-Man and maybe X-Men ones
good stuff
>>
>>94296899
I'm way behind.

Then again, I don't wanna read it with Lois is sleeping with John Doe instead of Clark.
>>
>>94296884
No they're official, they got Abnett to do a Rocket and Groot book IIRC.
>>
I've read Chris Priest's GL Sleepers novel, that series is pretty good

I know O'Neil did a Knightfall novel and Rucka did No Man's Land, those are supposed to be good
>>
>>94296959
Just did some research: high-school Lois has an internet boyfriend name SmallvilleGuy.
>>
File: 1.jpg (151KB, 550x773px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
151KB, 550x773px
>>94296968
oh, i think ive seen the cover for that book.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.