[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avengers: Infinity War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 12345612345678.gif (3MB, 540x216px) Image search: [Google]
12345612345678.gif
3MB, 540x216px
>Fighting incredible powerful tyrant alien who is said to be the strongest being in the universe and have planet destructive powers in the form of 5 gems.
>Only bring Nebula, a chick with sleeping powers. Star Lord, a guy with guns. Spider-Man, a kid who just discovered his powers. Drax, a fat dude with knives. Iron man, an old man with a robot suit and Doctor Strange, a weirdo who is as strong as the plot demands.
What were they thinking?
>>
>>94294114
>Doctor Strange, a weirdo who is as strong as the plot demands
So it was enough then
>>
>>94294114
>Doctor Strange, a weirdo who is as strong as the plot demands.
Well, there you go.

On a different note, i really wish Peter would hop off Tony's dick.
>>
File: IMG_3111.jpg (19KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3111.jpg
19KB, 250x188px
>>94294114
Im normally in love with anything MCU (sans IM3), havnt seen homecoming yet

But why the fuck is Parkers mask off. I am so buttmad right now
>>
>>94294114
That's Mantis, not Nebula.
>>
>>94294178
Because they're in space about to die and he's with aliens that don't give a fuck about his secret identity?
>>
>>94294195
Don't the goggles help regulate his senses, or something like that?

I haven't seen Homecoming yet.
>>
>>94294114
The whole point of Infinity Gauntlet is that Thanos has the ultimate power in the universe, there's literally nothing the Avengers can do except throw themselves into battle and hope they win.

That's the set up here. Not "OK first we're gonna have our Vegeta with 9001 power level fire ass blasts at him, then our Uchiha Madara copypasta will approach from behind while Flash perceives events that last for less than an attosecond and blah blah blah". It's an attack with just everyone they have available who they know aren't even close to being able to handle this.

Power level fags need to just kill themselves already and spare the earth their insufferable autism.
>>
So where are we gonna see the soul stone?
>>
>>94294466
But didn't something like that happen in the comics?
Cosmic level entities didn't take him serious at first and approach him only group wise so they lost?
>>
Captain America, Thor and Vision are gonna die in either 3 or 4.
>>
>>94294114
>Spider-Man, a kid who just discovered his powers.
He's going to have been Spider-Man for almost two years by the time Infinity War happens (assuming it takes place at the end of his sophomore year)
>>
>>94294114
>Doctor Strange

The others are cheerleaders.
>>
File: thanos.jpg (68KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
thanos.jpg
68KB, 550x404px
>Thanos
>A threat
Anon pls even stiltman or moleman is more of a threat than thanos
>>
File: Thanos_(Silver_Surfer_TV).jpg (35KB, 421x223px) Image search: [Google]
Thanos_(Silver_Surfer_TV).jpg
35KB, 421x223px
>>94294745
Thanos is a fatso.
>>
>>94294237
They're meant to, but there's not much focus on it or anything I don't think.
>>
>>94294745
>getting beaten by a kid
>getting arrested by the nypd
>getting his ass kicked by a girl with fucking squirel powers
truly a cosmic threat
>>
>>94294550
Yes. They are all wiped out accept for two people? If I remember correctly, Cap was one of the last people up.
>>
>>94294780
He's also the galaxy's biggest beta bitch
>please notice my death-senpai!
>>
Give it to me straight, /co/, how are they going to beat Thanos?
>>
>>94294862
They won't. Not in this movie at least.
>>
>>94294862
DANCE-OFF BRO
>>
>>94294862
by getting arrested by the nypd after they trick him with a wooden infinity gauntlet
>>
>>94294550
Not many cosmic entities will show up.

Most Likely:
Eternity, (Living Tribunal (Judge, implied connection to Mordo) Gaea (Life/Thor), Chthon (Chaos/Wanda), and maybe Vishanti (Strange) are most likely.

The abstracts, who in most cases have nothing to do with any MCU characters, are unlikely to appear.
>>
>>94294862
Wanda fires pure Chaos energy into the gauntlet, which Vision, inside the mind Stone, then channels into the other stones.

Thus Order and Chaos defeats Thanos.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.