[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will manlets learn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1501205041037.png (645KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501205041037.png
645KB, 854x480px
When will manlets learn?
>>
File: 1495505805758.png (73KB, 158x208px) Image search: [Google]
1495505805758.png
73KB, 158x208px
>>94291682
>Gwen will never bully you
>>
let the gwens flow
>>
>>94291841

>with her feet and anus
>>
>>94291745
>be me younger
>older brother bully
>ff modem day
>grew to be 1 inch taller
>tfw it's enough
>>
>ben is best shota
>gets overshadowed by his cousin who is probably queen /co/loli
>tfw people only pay attention to ben for self-insert or if he's sissified
>>
File: 1475031848865.png (74KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
1475031848865.png
74KB, 259x259px
>irl be 6'3, first year uni
>slouchy doughboy, never really thought about height
>figured all the manlet memes were just niggers overblowing something that a person can't change because it's easier to get under their skin - like race or how many dicks their mom sucked
>doing an assignment that requires a succinct 5 minute speech to the class
>teacher is in the very back marking, some 5ft nothing dude standing at the front ready to speak
>teacher doesn't start his stopwatch
>"Where's *guy's name* it's his turn to present....? Oh, sorry there you are."
>whole class starts laughing
>lots of girls so it's pretty shrill too
>do my best Chad guffaw but grin slowly becomes a grimace
>all I can think is that all those fucking manlet memes were true
>moment of genuine pity and sadness

hang in there
>>
>>94292339
Manlet-ness doesn't start kicking in until 5'7 and below, depending on where you life. If you're taller than 90% of the chicks you meet, you're good, even if you aren't part of the 6+ master race. Once you start dipping below that, people start treating you like a bitch, and once you're shorter than most of them, you're basically fucked in life.
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (23KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
23KB, 182x268px
>tfw I am 21 and 5'3" irl
>ridiculed for my size daily
>most girls in my area are taller than me
>never knowing what it's like to look down upon someone
>always asking how's the weather up there
>destined to never grow taller for the rest of my life

Guess I'll just die.
>>
>>94292509
Girls wear heels, you have to be taller than them with heels on.
>>
>>94292152
>you will never massage Ben's sweaty feet
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.